Rule of 72. Exponential compounding results of conflicting interests

How humans perpetuate an actual living Hell by trying to rule Eternity here now. Christmas Eve and with humanity nothing has changed human behavior more than perpetuating doubt now is Eternity.

So as one male human speaking as the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, Second coming, antichrist, 12th Imam, Nostradamus's prediction of only "one male" and just as an equally created genetic result as any other human lifetime ever passed, passing, conceived to enter this atmosphere on the am hemisphere or pm hemisphere, Let real back into your brains as your mind doesn't want understanding the self evident part of societal evolution ever.

Cannot defeat corruption staying dishonest within yourself, and corruption doesn't stop until social dishonesty ends as practiced by an entire species globally when alive now.

That simple. Just nobody wants simple answers that reflect badly upon their own ancestral behavior. That pride comes before the downfall of every civilization that controls the hearts, minds, souls of ancestries adapting in the moment here.

Choice to be made every decision taken next.

Eternity stays now regardless what intellect believes to be eternally possible.

So as one male human speaking as the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, Second coming, antichrist, 12th Imam, Nostradamus's prediction of only "one male" and just as an equally created genetic result as any other human lifetime ever passed, passing, conceived to enter this atmosphere on the am hemisphere or pm hemisphere, Let real back into your brains as your mind doesn't want understanding the self evident part of societal evolution ever.

Yeah, right, all those apocalyptic figures have combined in one babbling entity, known as Sole Result. We must all line up and unite under the sign of the Most Holy Fish behind him, for he knows all.

Q8qh6As.jpg

Follow the fish, wherever he may flounder!

Once a simple ambulatory itinerant merchant of etwas and trillium, sole is the new savior of mankind. Read the Holy Babble! Yea, though we walk through the pallor of the shadows of debt, he will abide with us and comfort us by uttering incomprehensible syllables into the auricular passageways of our genetic ancestral displacements spaced equally apart in Eternity, now.

Just one male of the species held within his own skin not pretending now cannot be Eternity eternally separating ancestors exactly as added to this atmosphere. Science gave humanity the philosophy of energy cannot be created or destroyed while changing shape and form of forms shaped apart now here and nowhere else possible.

Only way that functions in plain sight is molecular level to everything simultaneously spaced apart universally here. simple rule of the whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts.

theories and theiologies are just for working psychological class warfare cradle to grave institutionally confusing ancestry every ancestor alive now. Can you think of a simplier plan to stop evil instantly globally with the aid of technology giving one sole access to humanity's soul of misdirected ancestry's saving the world theater of the mind?

I didn't start it, but I sure as hell know how to end it and for a decade I gave it away for free. I watching the silent majority use it as intended to be used.

Out of sight, out of mind.

The answers are blowing in the winds of cyberspace. My intellect is the ghost in the machine while my instincts are the physical results of ancestry specifically spacing the lifetimes now here apart cradle to grave, simultaneously which you(Xavier and Zaro) deny posisble...

Souls of the same corrupted ideology, humanity before remaining human. Live a caricature existence so nobody knows your real position of ancestry as equally created now. You aren't an exception or exceptional as I am standing against 5,000 years of mind over matter psychology ruled with symbolism over substance philosophies.

Boo, your reality completely imploded 11/08/2016. Get used to it.

Zaro, this is my Christmas Present to the silent majority that made my idea really happen without us knowing one another. Just the instinctive need to adapt or become extinct in an atmosphere eternally never the same again, now.

Balance of power of persuasion. Dishonesty and corruption exposed simutlaneously.from individual ancestors to societies at large.

I didn't start it, but I sure as hell know how to end it.

I suggest rising from your keyboard, pitching your monitor out the window, stripping off all your clothing except for a Santa hat and onward, into the streets, and uttering the Ultimate Eternal Syllable, which is,

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

When they haul you in, just recite something about how they are caricatures of their genetic displacements, spaced kinetically apart, eternally, now.

Do what the nice man in the white lab coat tells you,. He is your friend and will carry on your crusade for you.You must trust him, as he is the thirteenth disciple.

I suggest rising from your keyboard, pitching your monitor out the window, stripping off all your clothing except for a Santa hat and onward, into the streets, and uttering the Ultimate Eternal Syllable, which is,

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

When they haul you in, just recite something about how they are caricatures of their genetic displacements, spaced kinetically apart, eternally, now.

Do what the nice man in the white lab coat tells you,. He is your friend and will carry on your crusade for you.You must trust him, as he is the thirteenth disciple.

of course you would suggest that since you don't have an honest reply against it. Save your soul because you sacrificed your sole long ago to play society's child cradle to grave. That is pure intellect not ancestry doing the actions you are doing here.

You love playing devil's advocate promising eternal hell in an afterlife, I give you Physical Eternity while alive now and the only thing you have against it is hope, faith, charity it isn't real..

....."lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil...." Here is the solution to that prayer. Don't follow your ideology again.

simply stop believing anything is possible and constantly adjust to nothing staying the same again as civilly as allowed by deniers all around. Action and reaction are equal.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

LOL

Don't let that mount olympus mentality stay stuck up your as a pedestal of ruling the roost here. You will find out screwing with other ancestries's brains only rewarded you with a fucked up mind.

Get over me ruling the roost already. I rule by divine right

Get over me ruling the roost already. I rule by divine right

Ha ha ha ha. Ready, set, implode.

Your mind operates using educated inverted logic with reverse psychology and with you never using your own instinctive curiosity you have left yourself thinking that pedestal of superiority isn't the philosophical pit you dug yourself into with every choice you act out saving humanity's institutional misdirections bring dishonest brains into a social mind over matter making symbolism matter more than ancestral survival of the species, let alone one's own ancestral progression.

Key fault in humanity defining people as employable human resources serving societal evolution as trained academically, and maintained artistically kept in line politically and spiritually thinking money is the root of all evil, not living to stay self deceived cradle to grave as eternally spaced apart now. Your ideology is dead, but your faith in anything possible hasn't died yet.

I am on a level playing field of adapt or become extinct within Eternity eternally separating every molecular detail kinetically in plain sight your planed mind doesn't want to believe possible. Your state of the union between dishonest soles is imploding faster than you can recuit replacements.

Your methodolgy has put you in urban sprawl terroritial mentality of those never wanting to know more than they wish to believe possible, now is that socially retarded, instinctively stupid, idiotic, or just making oneself an imbecile academically and artistically. Shadow governments of political and spirital wings managing outcomes for every incoming ancestor of the human species and life in this atmosphere..

Save your soul because you sacrificed your sole long ago to play society's child cradle to grave.

I sacrificed my sole? The sole of my shoe? One of these, perhaps?

Q8qh6As.jpg

"sole" as in "sole result" is an adjective and not something that it is possible to sacrifice.

I am not actually playing any role. But I am playing with you, because you refuse to acknowledge that you make no bloody sense.

You will find out screwing with other ancestries's brains only rewarded you with a fucked up mind.

Sole seems to be an expert on fucked up minds.

Save your soul because you sacrificed your sole long ago to play society's child cradle to grave.

I sacrificed my sole? The sole of my shoe? One of these, perhaps?

Q8qh6As.jpg

"sole" as in "sole result" is an adjective and not something that it is possible to sacrifice.

I am not actually playing any role. But I am playing with you, because you refuse to acknowledge that you make no bloody sense.

You will find out screwing with other ancestries's brains only rewarded you with a fucked up mind.

Sole seems to be an expert on fucked up minds.

When surrounded by them(collective minds) everywhere I go or come home too, yes I am when comparing those of a mind vs one gender using their own thought processing without reciting common beliefs separating caricatures of humanity on a world stage scripted by faith and rule of law to stay in character or else they become convicted in either court of public opinon or room of law demanding everyone sacrific honesty for truth of interpetation followed to the letter of social definition of who they act as cradle to grave, after learnign a common means of miscommunicating self evident results into ideas of anything else is possible..

When surrounded by them(collective minds) everywhere I go or come home too, yes I am when comparing those of a mind vs one gender using their own thought processing without reciting common beliefs separating caricatures of humanity on a world stage scripted by faith and rule of law to stay in character or else they become convicted in either court of public opinon or room of law demanding everyone sacrific honesty for truth of interpetation followed to the letter of social definition of who they act as cradle to grave, after learnign a common means of miscommunicating self evident results into ideas of anything else is possible..

Human beings do NOT have collective minds. Ants and bees, perhaps. But humans, no.

I note that you have not told me what sort of "sole" you think I sacrificed.

Human beings do NOT have collective minds. Ants and bees, perhaps. But humans, no.

I note that you have not told me what sort of "sole" you think I sacrificed.

Intellectually they do, but not genetically. the real power of choice abused by persons of your caricature( citizenship to ideology).

Converting dishonest soles into a corrupted soul of humanity. Mind the context because genetics doesn't matter in rule of law. Just physical characteristics and social behavior within a group think(mind) honoring inaccurate information as all anyone needs to know about when choosing a lesser of two evils.