Nuclear Weapons are Too Expensive / always they were

TheOldBarn

Trumps tweets have nuclear weapons experts worried. Sure they are just tweets, but they are tweets from the president elect no less. It is inconceivable that someone soon to come to power would say what Trump has said...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-tweets-apparent-call-more-us-nuclear-weapons-n699221

http://www.ploughshares.org/real-cost-nuclear-weapons

Peace!

The bad news just keeps piling on. When will they realize that having bombs inspires our enemies to have bombs. This is akin to guns.

Albert Einstein was an intelligent man, but is responsible for the death millions and future death of this planet. Him winning the Nobel Peace Prize cheapened it's meaning IMO, and to group others such as Obama in that group simply makes no sence.

The bad news just keeps piling on. When will they realize that having bombs inspires our enemies to have bombs. This is akin to guns.

Albert Einstein was an intelligent man, but is responsible for the death millions and future death of this planet. Him winning the Nobel Peace Prize cheapened it's meaning IMO, and to group others such as Obama in that group simply makes no sence.

I respectfully understand your position in respect to Einstein, only good thing about his nukes is I hope one day trump uses a few to level the Middle East because it's a hot bed of oppression and abuse of women and children where ISIS kills people of opposite political and religious views much like the Nazis did.

When our messiah, pres Obama won and earned the noble peace prize, I had hope in my heart for continued world peace, now after seeing suffering and multiple terrorist attacks in the world I wish to see oppressors blow to pieces.

I really like your screen name, but I'm hoping it's related to the Green Party and not about the profiteering geopolitical fossil fuel industry

I really like your screen name, but I'm hoping it's related to the Green Party and not about the profiteering geopolitical fossil fuel industry

I was trying to upload a pic for my avatar to go with my name, but it keeps giving me an error of max file size of 0kB. It's not related to either,.just a smart car I will hopefully be able to get in the next few months

Nuking all of the middle east? after we take in all the refugees I hope. Unfortunately I think a lot of innocent women and children cannot leave. Still, a human life is a human life, even ISIS might come around if we work together.

I respectfully understand your position in respect to Einstein, only good thing about his nukes is I hope one day trump uses a few to level the Middle East because it's a hot bed of oppression and abuse of women and children where ISIS kills people of opposite political and religious views much like the Nazis did.

When our messiah, pres Obama won and earned the noble peace prize, I had hope in my heart for continued world peace, now after seeing suffering and multiple terrorist attacks in the world I wish to see oppressors blow to pieces.

"Level the Middle East"? Am I reading this madness correctly? Because it's a hot bed of oppression?

So you want to level the the tiny number of oppressors by murdering the millions of oppressed too? Please think about this, at least for a few seconds, and maybe the idea will go away.

Dropping enough nukes to "level the Middle East" would spread radioactive materials over the entire globe, on stratospheric winds. And cause a nuclear winter, and a vast die-off of species, including Homo Sapiens.

And that's the mildest scenario. Using nukes anywhere is likely to start a global nuclear war. Leaving alive, only microbial life and some insects.

Please stop repeating this madness.

I was trying to upload a pic for my avatar to go with my name, but it keeps giving me an error of max file size of 0kB. It's not related to either,.just a smart car I will hopefully be able to get in the next few months

Nuking all of the middle east? after we take in all the refugees I hope. Unfortunately I think a lot of innocent women and children cannot leave. Still, a human life is a human life, even ISIS might come around if we work together.

Your good people, yes after we take all the innocents out first. But remember ISIS was called junior varsity by Barack but he was foolish to down play them as a threat. When innocent people even cons are killed by goat raping knuckle dragging camel jockeys in the name of a religion we have to actually draw a line on the sand not just say it. Truthfully we are looking like little weak bitches when Russia defies our no fly zones and takes the glory of handing ISIS it's ass in allepo

"Level the Middle East"? Am I reading this madness correctly? Because it's a hot bed of oppression?

So you want to level the the tiny number of oppressors by murdering the millions of oppressed too? Please think about this, at least for a few seconds, and maybe the idea will go away.

Dropping enough nukes to "level the Middle East" would spread radioactive materials over the entire globe, on stratospheric winds. And cause a nuclear winter, and a vast die-off of species, including Homo Sapiens.

And that's the mildest scenario. Using nukes anywhere is likely to start a global nuclear war. Leaving alive, only microbial life and some insects.

Please stop repeating this madness.

It's the internet bro chill, yeah I might be a little over the top when it comes to muzzy scumbags who killed my soul on 9/11, I'm close to the area where it happened and my friend died. I ain't cutting those fucks any slack, if respect your view and it's close to my other buddy who says I'm a militant Islam hating lib, but my anger comes from deep inside and idgaf it's my opinion take it as that

It's the internet bro chill, yeah I might be a little over the top when it comes to muzzy scumbags who killed my soul on 9/11, I'm close to the area where it happened and my friend died. I ain't cutting those fucks any slack, if respect your view and it's close to my other buddy who says I'm a militant Islam hating lib, but my anger comes from deep inside and idgaf it's my opinion take it as that

9/11 was an inexcusable atrocity. But dropping even one nuke on a population center, is magnitudes worse.

I understand your pain, I have a friend of a friend that was killed on 9/11, but I firmly believe there are other ways to stop terrorists. From what I hear, they do not kill those who pledge loyalty to the Quran.. Maybe that is a start. I'm not religious, but if Obama "declares" us a Muslim nation before he leaves office it might solve alot of problems. I mean, even if we truly aren't.

I was planning on traveling to Syria in the summer of 2017 to volunteer for a humanitarian effort, which is something I encourage ALL like minded individuals to do. I may reschedule now that Trump has his finger on the bomb. Time will tell.

Pretty honorable of you if it's to help the kids, but I wouldn't want your head chopped off more than I would like some old fashioned carpet bombing. Seriously trump wouldn't nuke Syria though, Vlad has already pretty much leveled that shit. Check out the Sudan if you go that a way in 2017

Lots of pain in this thread. We need to douse those internal fires of hatred with the cool waters of love and understanding.

Truly spoken Lawrence, the holidays brings back the pain and inner con demons, I'd friend you , but I haven't figured how to do that, that no holds barred area gets your blood pressure elevated, down here calm collective minds bring us together

Truly spoken Lawrence, the holidays brings back the pain and inner con demons, I'd friend you , but I haven't figured how to do that, that no holds barred area gets your blood pressure elevated, down here calm collective minds bring us together

Just click on his screen name to pull up his profile and click on the box "Add me as a friend" (upper right).

I just accepted your friendship and am honored to call you a friend. We're all very upset by the events of the last few months and many of us are on edge. I understand the pain you are feeling and sympathize. We're entering terrifying times. There are few safe spaces left in this Country. Please stick together. Walk with me, just one more mile. We have 8 years of strife and we need to carry each other.

I just accepted your friendship and am honored to call you a friend. We're all very upset by the events of the last few months and many of us are on edge. I understand the pain you are feeling and sympathize. We're entering terrifying times. There are few safe spaces left in this Country. Please stick together. Walk with me, just one more mile. We have 8 years of strife and we need to carry each other.

Arm and arm together we have to stick together we have the popular and the numbers, even libranut I'd stick with it, sisy or what ever he/she that confuses me, I'll have to google that honestly