Warden...am I allowed to give out this personal information ?

I bet ol Mack gets a brownshirt for Christmas

So Zarho...you think it's OK to harass people on a airplane, any inescapable situation or just plain harassment.

What kind of person are you....oh yeah thats right; only the agenda matters. Why not call them and congratulate them.

Good think those kids weren't snowflakes...they might be scarred for life.

So Zarho...you think it's OK to harass people on a airplane or say any inescapable sitution.

What kind of person are you....oh yeah thats right; only the agenda matters. Why call them and congratulate them.

Good think those kids weren't snowflakes...they might be scarred for life.

Numbers 14:18

Hey hater

So Zarho...you think it's OK to harass people on a airplane, any inescapable situation or just plain harassment.

What kind of person are you....oh yeah thats right; only the agenda matters. Why not call them fruit cakes and congratulate them.

I wish I was on the plane...I would have suckered punched the fruitcake and than bite his ear off.

Yeah, cons and their wishful thinking

What kind of person are you....oh yeah thats right; only the agenda matters. Why not call them fruit cakes and congratulate them.

Numbers 14:18

Good evening

Have you been good this year?

Warden...am I allowed to give out this personal information ?

First of all, lucky I wandered onto this. Second of all, fu(k me. Is this my job now?

Technically they are not NHB posters !

15621700_1236699949754361_47573801275984

Did you find all that on in the open of did you hack them?

Did you find all that on in the open of did you hack them?

The second rule of war is to deceive your enemy...so that could be numbers a ultraliberal put up to a pay phone in the county jail for all I know.

You know those guys are bored shitless...so I'm sure they would play along just to kill time.

BTW: I do assume it was you...the Gate Keeper who deleted my thread the other day; where I humbly apologize for wasting your time, thanked you for your NHB efforts and made it clear I wasn't eating cyber cheese.

Somewhere in a parallel universe inhabited by ultraliberals.

Police_zpseuk9qnsv.jpg

Sorry...I don't have time for guessing games;

Dude, do you have any idea how tight my time is?

I don't mean to be a dick but then I've always been a dick. My questions are gonna be more tighterer than ever and I request then the answers are at least semi-tight. In other words, I'm gonna be more dick than ever. If that's possible. Such a good thing The Mighty US of A Army taught me how to type fast.

Mr. Mack, despite my best put offs I'm now in charge of this site. It was attrition. So...

if you start a thread with my title then a question and I show up you should stand to, get to it, let me do my thing then I'm on to the next. I'm up to this but I'm asking you unwashed masses to consider my position. The question has been put, now answer it!