Israel accuses Obama of HATE, Putin READY to work with U.S.A.

Israel says Obama's actions regarding Israel during his Presidency, at UN and other places, were shameful... actually had the leaders of Israeli intelligence secretly BRIEF Trump last week... PUTIN says he is ready to normalize relations with America, and would accept an invitation, if asked.

THIS on top of DOZENS of complaints by leaders thru-out the world.. stating the Obama was "OVER his HEAD" !! IS the world in such a mess because it's OUT of CONTROL? Or has Barack Obama had a LOT to do with it?

I think we will find out a LOT pretty soon... Foreign leaders are beginning to COME FORWARD regarding Obama !!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_ISRAEL_UNITED_NATIONS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-12-23-12-09-24

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/europe/putin-russia-address/index.html

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=2427070&CategoryId=12395

http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=20027

http://thehill.com/policy/international/236565-netanyahu-pollster-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Israeli does not have the right to populate Palestinian land conquered in war. A majority of the people of this planet agree with this, Israel is in violation of the UN Charter. President Obama acted entirely correctly on this.

That land was taken as a result of the Palestinians, and about 5 other countries, INVADING Israel and attempting to WIPE it off the map... YOU act as though it was Israel's aggression... IT WAS NOT.

AND under the circumstances, and the fact that EVERY accommodation made to Palestine is greeted with MORE aggression... YOUR COCK EYED logic (and Obama's), is more angling toward the EXTERMINATION of Israel than their survival... AND, you IGNORE that most nations on the earth are anti Semitic than not...

Obama (and Hillary)... were WRONG... and what's more Possibly DEADLY WRONG when it comes to Israel...

I live in Miami. I have nothing against Jews. My mechanic, who keeps my ancient car running, is an Israeli Jew.

Years ago, I sent my daughter to study for a semester in Israel, and she came back a lot more studious.

I do not question Israel's right to exist.

But the UN was founded as a result of Germany, Italy, and Japan colonizing Eastern Europe, Albania and Ethiopia, Manchuria, Korea and China.

The UN Charter states that if one country occupies another, it may not annex an area unless the original inhabitants of that area wish to be annexed. It matters not one whit whether the conquest was the result of aggression against the annexing country. Even Putin recognized this, and held elections in which the people of Crimea (most of whom were not ethnic Ukrainians) voted to allow the annexation. It was a bogus election, but the fact is that Crimea was given to Ukraine by Khrushchev (a Ukrainian) in the 1950's. Ukraine has been horribly governed by both the right and the left since its independence in 1991, Corruption has run rampant there, and the economy has been in a state of permanent collapse.. Putin is a tyrant, but at least his currency is more stable than that of Ukraine and at least there is a semblance of order. I am not a Crimean, but from what I have read, the Crtimeans are better off than under what has passed for a government in Kiev.

- Putin making statements like he WANTS to work with the U.S.

- Israel desperate for better relation with America,

- Eastern Europe is OVER Barack Obama... have NO FAITH and do not TRUST him,

- The WORLD looking for LEADERSHIP...

But Obama CONTINUES to try to just try to SCREW THINGS UP even MORE... threatens Russia with military force, stabs Israel in the back, doubles down on middle east immigration into U.S., and seems to IGNORE the increasing TERRORIST ATTACKS...

JUST BE GONE you pathetic sack of SHIT !!

Using the lords name in vain on a holiday is more than disrespectful, I'm not a practicing catholic anymore but as a liberal I don't condone any form of religious intimidation it's, Jesus. Don't stoop to these cons level

Blow your nose

Using the lords name in vain on a holiday is more than disrespectful, I'm not a practicing catholic anymore but as a liberal I don't condone any form of religious intimidation it's, Jesus. Don't stoop to these cons level

Forgive her...

She's a 15 year old kid...

She recently said the US is a shit hole and hope it fails

When are you leaving anyway?

You claim the US is a "shit hole" to live and hope it fails...

I thought you'd be on a plane by now

Don't worry your pointy little head about me.

So you have no ideas about Jeezus. Figures.

What the Hell does that have to do with anything?

So what if Israel is a "tiny sliver"? About half of the world's Jews do not live in Israel. It was a tiny sliver when Jesus was around as well, So what?

Jesus broke his promise to return within the lifetime of his disciples, and that is a fact. Face it, He ain't coming back.

The definition of the Messiah was not that he would be a biological son of God, anyway. The Messiah was supposed to be another King David, which Yeshua bar Josef clearly was not.

The fundies are quite simply wrong. The Bible is not the word of God. An all-knowing, all powerful deity could never have written such a confusing assortment of stuff as the Bible (or the Koran).

The Christian religion is mostly the handiwork of Paul of Tarsus, a Greek diaspora Jew who never met Jesus, and was perhaps the greatest marketing genius of the ancient world.

Christianity is not inherently bad, but it has had more than a few bad apples. And some good ones as well.

But it was a highly effective myth to largely illiterate people long ago, most of whom thought that the Earth was flat and that the stars were simply part of the night sky and associated with deities.

Your silly map is entirely wrong. Most Muslims are NOT ARABS. Turks, Uzbecks, Turkmen, Kurds, Azeris, Kazakhs, Pastuns, Hazaris, Persians and many other Muslims certainly never call themselves Arabs. Nonetheless, the Earth has a shitload of Arabs and only a rather tiny number of Jews, and even fewer Israelis. And again, so what>

But you don't know how to bring him back without a greater Israel. I think Obama wants to kill baby Jeezus. What do you think

No one holds the position that Jesus exists in baby status. Obama does not with to kill him. He is actually either dead, or elsewhere and wherever he is, Obama cannot kill him or even disinter him.

Your silly map is entirely wrong. Most Muslims are NOT ARABS. Turks, Uzbecks, Turkmen, Kurds, Azeris, Kazakhs, Pastuns, Hazaris, Persians and many other Muslims certainly never call themselves Arabs. Nonetheless, the Earth has a shitload of Arabs and only a rather tiny number of Jews, and even fewer Israelis. And again, so what>

If Jews deserve any land, it's a hunk of Germany.