Anyone know of a progressive miltia in case the orange racist tries an

FlashyNorfAfrica

After reading "what to do with these guns" I've been thinking what would happen if trump took away our first admendment. Or even possibly incarcerated all the minorities and deport our friends. Wlll we stand together and fight this beast? Seems to me a lot of us feel defeated and the other side seems to be going more radical and is charged with a new energy. I think we need to unite and prepare our own like the other side has been doing for quite some time.

Non-violent, passive resistance is the best tool for fighting a tyrant. The best organization for doing that today in America is Black Lives Matter. They're the epitome of what a resistance organization should be.

Yes I agree Lawrence, but in the face of a unscrupulous dictator we might need to arm ourselves

Non-violent, passive resistance is the best tool for fighting a tyrant. The best organization for doing that today in America is Black Lives Matter. They're the epitome of what a resistance organization should be.

You've got to be kidding me. Non violent? Have you not been keeping up?

Gandhi proved the effectiveness of non-violent protest against the British, in India.

Gandhi is NOT BLM. They're violent and commit felonies. They riot, target police and murder them. Look what that one guy did in Dallas. He KILLED 5 innocent men JUST because they were police officers. BLM is the epitome of what a resistance organization should NOT be.

Gandhi is NOT BLM. They're violent and commit felonies. They riot, target police and murder them. Look what that one guy did in Dallas. He KILLED 5 innocent men JUST because they were police officers. BLM is the epitome of what a resistance organization should NOT be.

And he perpetrated that with an ak45, but you can't bunch everyone into the same category

And he perpetrated that with an ak45, but you can't bunch everyone into the same category

No he didn't. It wasn't even an assault "style" rifle. (Because we all learned that an assault rifle is one that is fully automatic AND semi- automatic) It was a 70 year old SKS rifle. Look it up.

SKS_-_Ryssland_-_AM.045810-1024x450.jpg

But Micah X was not a BLM member.

Gandhi proved the effectiveness of non-violent protest against the British, in India.

Exactly. When faced with non-violence, even the most dangerous adversary will fail. Just give peace a chance. It works.

I think you're taking the actions of a few members and painting an otherwise peaceful organization with a very broad brush.

No he didn't. It wasn't even an assault "style" rifle. (Because we all learned that an assault rifle is one that is fully automatic AND semi- automatic) It was a 70 year old SKS rifle. Look it up.

Never seen anything like that before. Frankly, it doesn't look very effective. The barrel knife isn't even pointing the right direction. Stupid design.

Exactly. When faced with non-violence, even the most dangerous adversary will fail. Just give peace a chance. It works.

I think you're taking the actions of a few members and painting an otherwise peaceful organization with a very broad brush.

Never seen anything like that before. Frankly, it doesn't look very effective. The barrel knife isn't even pointing the right direction. Stupid design.

LOL. Its Russian. It was manufactured during WWII and the bayonet is on a swivel so it can easily fold out of your way when you're not using it. Very effective design if you ask me.

One of the biggest difficulties of non-violence is the other side knows the power of non-violence. Therefore they hire people on their side to pretend they are on the other side and they create violence and the non-violent side gets blamed. The media gets video to be played over and over, with talking heads decrying the moral bankruptcy of the other side. That opens up the government to be as violent as they want, and to kill those in charge. Our government also has the Pat Act to imprison anyone they want, particularly the leaders without due process.

One of the biggest difficulties of non-violence is the other side knows the power of non-violence. Therefore they hire people on their side to pretend they are on the other side and they create violence and the non-violent side gets blamed. The media gets video to be played over and over, with talking heads decrying the moral bankruptcy of the other side. That opens up the government to be as violent as they want, and to kill those in charge. Our government also has the Pat Act to imprison anyone they want, particularly the leaders without due process.

It's called bird dogging brolib, just like the cons are doing with BLM and these cop killers they infiltrate with to bring down a grassroots organized protests the BLM supports

That death machine is super scary! My inlaw has one and I felt faint after seeing it and his scary prepper doomsday arsenal!

The sks is the rifle version of the ak47 (automatic killer 47) SK for semi automatic killer it was replaced with the automatic killer.

The sks is the rifle version of the ak47 (automatic killer 47) SK for semi automatic killer it was replaced with the automatic killer.

Avtomat Kalasnikova 1947 = AK47 designation for Mikhail Kalasnikovs rifle

Samozaryadnyj Karabin Sisteny Simonova 1945 = SKS45 designation for Sergei Garilovich Siminov's rifle

People shouldn't be able to own these things! With that big barrel knife, imagine how people could drive by and slash people with it from their cars!

As a liberal you need to arm yourself so you can Liberate yourself from the oppression that facist/racists have planned for you. Make no mistake it's all about them controlling "YOU". These Facist Conservatives love hearing yawl talking about passive aggression because even though they are well armed they are pussys who have much to loose if there ever is a breakdown in society. Arm yourself and become proficient with your weapon.

As a liberal you need to arm yourself so you can Liberate yourself from the oppression that facist/racists have planned for you. Make no mistake it's all about them controlling "YOU". These Facist Conservatives love hearing yawl talking about passive aggression because even though they are well armed they are pussys who have much to loose if there ever is a breakdown in society. Arm yourself and become proficient with your weapon.

If there ever is a breakdown of society, I can't imagine ever taking up arms. Non-violent passive resistance would be the best bet.