Gay couple receives hundreds of letters to Santa by mistake, answers t

TheHeadLiberal

That just goes to show that Gays can and do show a great deal of compassion for others, despite what bigoted homophobic people think about them. This is just such a case. They open up their heart and display such great generosity, compassion and caring that it puts many Heterosexual couples to shame who should be doing the same. They truly have the spirit of Christmas deep in their heart and no doubt God blesses them for it.

Gay couple receives hundreds of letters to Santa by mistake, answers them all with love

https://www.queerty.com/gay-couple-receives-hundreds-letters-santa-mistake-answers-love-20161222

"Here’s a story sure to put coal in the stocking of every holier-than-thou homophobe. It turns out Santa Claus is a gay couple from New York City, now living in London."

"Jim Glaub has been receiving letters addressed to Santa Claus at an apartment he used to rent on 22nd Street in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, three years before Dylan Parker, now his husband, moved in. Glaub told reporters there would be a handful each year, and that prior tenants had received them, too, even before he lived there."

Heteros can be so mean, especially my hetero brother in law that hates me and my partner because we are trans.

That is most unfortunate and I am truly sorry to hear that. Instead of concentrating on your good points of which I'm so sure you and your partner have many, he takes the low road. That is despicable and outrageous but just goes to show that some see others through nothing but bigoted eyes.

people are different yet the same yet different all the time but that does not make things any easier unless people can find a way to talk respectfully to one another and then it makes everybody's life much better without a doubt,,, I always say. Some people think that's crazy talk. Call me crazy, I was born this way, I have adapted to it, and I don't see it changing ever. And by that I mean, I accept people however different they seem because in the end they really ain't that different.

Peace