• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debate economics.

yea man

Let's do it

I'm in favor of protectionism and strict corporate law

Hey, I had no high expectations. I just wanted and strived for another opportunity to embarrass the loinfos.

Let's see if one is dumb enough to come out and play.

I am lol

Didn't need to read your post. The answer is no. Your title is most of the question, and it doesn't matter the rest of it is. Liberals and intelligence do not go together.

His post was two words...Dumbass!

" I don't know a single productive individual ".

No fooling.

I am willing to try but it is not my specialty. I am guilty of going along with the plan to get us 20$ Trillion in debt.

Mrs 5 is really getting on me about my addiction to this place.

DUDE, SERIOUSLY...SPARE YOURSELF THE HUMILATION...WELL FK IT...GO AHEAD AND TRY

Crimsongulf: start off by saying something you consider proof of your economic brilliance.

Didn't claim to be brilliant, but I do have hands on experience in starting and running a hands on business. A little short of 20 years and sold out for enough to never worry financially for the rest of my life.

Care to start with Minimum wage? How about the economic impact of over regulation? How about the fact that all taxes, fees and regulatory costs are passed directly to the consumer?

well, liberals have demonstrated over and over their economic ignorance and flying unicorn beliefs.

Yeah ok--Republicans are so good at economics. herbert Hoover, gwh bush, george w bush, brownback in kansas. The only way Republicans are successful is in make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Trickle down economics and tax cuts for the rich do not work..Talk about Unicorn

This silly rude rightwing clown barges into a Liberal forum flings insults all over the place, trying to pick a fight and thinks that he has won the argument.

Obviously he is just wanting to practice Limbauhnics. Screw him! When he can decode this, then he might prove himself worthy.

Ja19xOo.jpg

Sure, let us debate how wonderful Bush's tax cuts were for the economy.

Oops, looks like I won already.

Next.

You never won anything you're a democrat you only think you won.

If you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

Yeah ok--Republicans are so good at economics. herbert Hoover, gwh bush, george w bush, brownback in kansas. The only way Republicans are successful is in make the rich richer and the poor poorer. Trickle down economics and tax cuts for the rich do not work..Talk about Unicorn

Drinking the COOL-AID

Economics sure. That trickle down is gonna happen any day now

Next

It already has dimwit, GET USED TO IT!!!! The fact that it doesn't work is liberal jibberish even your new BFF benson13 proved it.

benson13-24 Dec 2013 at 8:47am

$10.00 Minimum Wage Would Boost Growth By $22 Billion

December 22, 2013

Raising the minimum wage to $10.10 an hour would increases wages by $35 billion, and the resulting increase in consumer spending would mean a GDP boost of $22.1 billion, which would support about 85,000 new jobs, according to an analysis by the Economic Policy Institute.

LMAO