An Open Letter To "Mr". Trump: WTF Is Wrong With You!?

skews13

Dear Mr. Trump:

I refer to you as “Mr” because I do not recognize you as my president. Or anyone’s president for that matter. You lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes, more than any president in United States history. And with the likely help of Russian hacks, oppressive voter ID laws, other acts of voter suppression and election fraud, and an embarrassingly neutered media, you squeaked out a measly 306 electoral votes, placing you in the bottom fifth of all presidents ever.

But in true Trumpian fashion, you’ve boasted of a “massive landslide victory.” Sorry, pal. The only “landslide” was Hillary Clinton‘s, as she received more votes than any president in history except for Barack Obama in 2008. One thing’s for sure though: you were right about the election being “rigged.” For you.

Now that we’ve gotten the niceties out of the way, let me ask the most obvious question: what the fuck is wrong with you!?

Seriously, do you not give a shit about your legacy, if not for yourself, at least for your kids, grandkids and future generations of Trumps? If your goal is to beat James Buchanan as the worst president in history, well then Mazel Tov, as you’re halfway there and you’ve still got five weeks till inauguration day!

Let’s start with your cabinet picks. You were supposed to drain the swamp, not restock it with self-serving corporate billionaires and other uber-rich insiders and cronies. You’ve appointed a banana-republic-worthy gaggle of unqualified, inexperienced, intellectually un-curious sexists/misogynists, racists, stabbers (ok, just one knifer, Ben Carson), fake-news-spreaders and Russian sympathizers. And your alt-right white nationalist advisor Steve Bannon sits atop this basket of deplorables.

This is your idea of populism!?

And what’s with all the generals? You know, those guys you claim to be smarter than.

Are you planning some kind of military coup? Besides, hanging around with generals doesn’t make you any tougher. You could hang around real-men in uniform all you want and you’re still a draft-dodging coward.

Now about that Russian hack. That you’re summarily dismissing the validity of the findings of 17 national security agencies is shameful and treasonous. You should be saying, “Yes, a Russian hack into our election process, a cyber-attack, is a major threat to our Democracy and must be subject to a full bi-partisan investigation.”

Instead, you’ve disparaged our intelligence community. You blame President Obama. Or some 400-lb fat guy in his mother’s basement. What kind of message does it send to our enemies that our President-elect attacks our national security experts while defending Vladimir Putin?

Next, the conflicts of interests are not just mind-numbingly unethical, but perhaps illegal and impeachable. You’ve refused to release your tax returns and have bailed on your big press conference this week to explain how you’re going to separate yourself and your family from your business... leaving the American people with zero transparency for the first time in modern presidential history.

Between your foreign investments and debt, and your domestic properties (DC hotel, for example), your conflicts are staggering. You’re blatantly putting your personal financial interests before the safety and security of the nation. Oh, and because of you I now have to add the word “emoluments” to my vocabulary.

Lastly, your utter disdain for America’s free and open press is perhaps the biggest threat to our democracy of all. Your administration’s hinted at making drastic, unprecedented changes to the media’s access to information including limiting or eliminating daily White House briefings, the Saturday morning presidential address, press conferences and the press pool.

You’ve also threatened to expand our libel laws which would allow you greater ability to sue reporters and media outlets who are critical of you and your administration.

This is what fascism smells like.

Your words and actions are a constant attack on our freedoms and the progress we’ve made in our 240-year history. You are pissing all over the Oval Office and the U.S. Constitution. Shame on you. And shame on everyone who voted for you.

So no, Mr. Trump, I will never refer to you as “president.” You are not worthy of that title.

Andy Ostroy

Political Analyst Huffington Post

Huffington Post...well named. A lot of huffing and puffing from some dumbasses.

Yep, he will be your president. Grow up and get over it.

Great letter.

You could hang around real-men in uniform all you want and you’re still a draft-dodging coward.

My favorite line.

Dear Mr. Trump:

I refer to you as “Mr” because I do not recognize you as my president. Or anyone’s president for that matter. You lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes, more than any president in United States history. And with the likely help of Russian hacks, oppressive voter ID laws, other acts of voter suppression and election fraud, and an embarrassingly neutered media, you squeaked out a measly 306 electoral votes, placing you in the bottom fifth of all presidents ever.

But in true Trumpian fashion, you’ve boasted of a “massive landslide victory.” Sorry, pal. The only “landslide” was Hillary Clinton‘s, as she received more votes than any president in history except for Barack Obama in 2008. One thing’s for sure though: you were right about the election being “rigged.” For you.

Now that we’ve gotten the niceties out of the way, let me ask the most obvious question: what the fuck is wrong with you!?

Seriously, do you not give a shit about your legacy, if not for yourself, at least for your kids, grandkids and future generations of Trumps? If your goal is to beat James Buchanan as the worst president in history, well then Mazel Tov, as you’re halfway there and you’ve still got five weeks till inauguration day!

Let’s start with your cabinet picks. You were supposed to drain the swamp, not restock it with self-serving corporate billionaires and other uber-rich insiders and cronies. You’ve appointed a banana-republic-worthy gaggle of unqualified, inexperienced, intellectually un-curious sexists/misogynists, racists, stabbers (ok, just one knifer, Ben Carson), fake-news-spreaders and Russian sympathizers. And your alt-right white nationalist advisor Steve Bannon sits atop this basket of deplorables.

This is your idea of populism!?

And what’s with all the generals? You know, those guys you claim to be smarter than.

Are you planning some kind of military coup? Besides, hanging around with generals doesn’t make you any tougher. You could hang around real-men in uniform all you want and you’re still a draft-dodging coward.

Now about that Russian hack. That you’re summarily dismissing the validity of the findings of 17 national security agencies is shameful and treasonous. You should be saying, “Yes, a Russian hack into our election process, a cyber-attack, is a major threat to our Democracy and must be subject to a full bi-partisan investigation.”

Instead, you’ve disparaged our intelligence community. You blame President Obama. Or some 400-lb fat guy in his mother’s basement. What kind of message does it send to our enemies that our President-elect attacks our national security experts while defending Vladimir Putin?

Next, the conflicts of interests are not just mind-numbingly unethical, but perhaps illegal and impeachable. You’ve refused to release your tax returns and have bailed on your big press conference this week to explain how you’re going to separate yourself and your family from your business... leaving the American people with zero transparency for the first time in modern presidential history.

Between your foreign investments and debt, and your domestic properties (DC hotel, for example), your conflicts are staggering. You’re blatantly putting your personal financial interests before the safety and security of the nation. Oh, and because of you I now have to add the word “emoluments” to my vocabulary.

Lastly, your utter disdain for America’s free and open press is perhaps the biggest threat to our democracy of all. Your administration’s hinted at making drastic, unprecedented changes to the media’s access to information including limiting or eliminating daily White House briefings, the Saturday morning presidential address, press conferences and the press pool.

You’ve also threatened to expand our libel laws which would allow you greater ability to sue reporters and media outlets who are critical of you and your administration.

This is what fascism smells like.

Your words and actions are a constant attack on our freedoms and the progress we’ve made in our 240-year history. You are pissing all over the Oval Office and the U.S. Constitution. Shame on you. And shame on everyone who voted for you.

So no, Mr. Trump, I will never refer to you as “president.” You are not worthy of that title.

Andy Ostroy

biggest load of crap ever !!! grow up you lost

Ah … I see that demonstrable LIAR skews (http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/203207-john-boltonno-regrets-on-the-iraq-war/?p=1059689922 ) has posted an open letter to Trump by a snowflake at the Huffington Post. This should be fun ...

First, the author makes a big deal over the popular vote. LOL! Apparently the author (and LIAR) still doen't grasp that neither Hillary or Trump were playing the Popular Vote game. If they had been, Trump’s campaign would have looked very different with Trump spending most of his time in California, New York and perhaps Texas. And with Hillary facing the quandary that every time she made an appearance in those states, her numbers would go down. My guess is that Trump would have soundly beat her at this game, too. But we’ll never know and it's all irrelevant since that wasn't the game being played and neither the author or LIAR grasps that. I doubt they ever will with all the whining they’re doing.

The letter also claims that Trump got a “measly” 306 electoral votes, totally ignoring the fact that most leftist predictions before the election were that Hillary would be the one get the “measly” 306 electoral votes. And I seem to recall those making that prediction calling that a landslide of epic proportions. Just saying …

Even more deluded, however, are the baseless complaints about Trump’s cabinet. First, the author makes the mistake of assuming wealth and corruption go together. But the two aren’t necessarily the same. Cleaning out the corruption is what Trump means when he mentions the swamp. And rich folks can do that perhaps better than poor ones if they're honest. The folks Trump indicates he will put into his cabinet seem to be just the sort to actually do that sort of thing. Honest folks that are tired of the status quo.

The letter also calls them unqualified and inexperienced … and a bunch of other libelous slurs. Sorry, just because they aren’t lawyers and college professors doesn’t make them unqualified. And the fact that they are the most prosperous cabinet in history might be an indication that they are supremely experienced and have shown they know how to apply that experience to the real world. Not to the fantasy's of college and court rooms. Just saying …

Then there is the author's rant about the generals Trump has named. I guess the author doesn’t like generals … or perhaps he only likes generals who think that their primary job is to perform social engineering on the military and toe the line where AGW is concerned. The author is missing the obvious. :rolleyes:

The author also accuses Trump of being a draft dodger. Ironic since I thought leftists like him held in high esteem anyone who managed to avoid going to evil Vietnam. They certainly do Bill Clinton. If Trump is a draft dodger then so is Bill Clinton. In fact, Bill Clinton was ordered to report for induction (classified 1-A) and didn't. Instead, he used connections to get a Colonel Holmes at the University of Arkansas to accept him as a reservist so he could enter law school just 11 days before he was supposed to report for induction. Now THAT is a draft dodger. Furthermore, Clinton signed the reservist enlistment papers and took the oath. But then he didn't report for duty in Arkansas. Instead, he remained at Oxford (until the school asked him to leave due to a rape allegation, mind you). Only when he knew that the Nixon administration was considering withdrawing tens of thousands of soldiers from Vietnam, suspending the draft, and only sending volunteers to Vietnam, did he petition to be made 1-A again. A very calculated move … by a draft dodger. Now I wonder where the author stands on THAT? Just saying ...

Finally there are a bunch of lies about the “Russian hack” that DemocRATS have been blaming for Hillary’s loss in a desperate attempt to explain the loss without looking within. All that’s been debunked but obviously the author didn’t listen. He was too busy thinking he knows what “fascism” smells like and thinking we have a “free and open press”. :rolleyes:

Sorry, skews, but Andy Ostroy is a pathetic snowflake.

He’s a NOBODY with a blog that few people have ever heard of and he’s one of the morons who predicted Trump’s loss.

Over and over and over.

Before Trump won the nomination, Ostroy, in his own words says (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/congratulations-donald-trump_b_10152792.html ), “I admit, you made me look foolish. I predicted you’d drop out early. I predicted Jeb Bush would win. I said Republicans would never elect such an ignorant, polarizing, rabble-rousing empty-suit like you. I believed at some point you’d say something too offensive, go one step too far, be caught in such an obvious lie, that your circus-like campaign would come crashing down like a house of cards. What I didn’t expect was that 45% of Republican voters would gleefully embrace your incendiary rhetoric. Your bigotry. Your shameful defiling of the office of the President. I gave them way more credit than they clearly deserved. My bad.”

And here’s an example of how mean spirited this CRETIN was during that period:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/an-open-letter-from-donal_b_9382544.html “An Open Letter From Donald Trump’s Penis”

Then after the primaries, he continued to predict over and over the demise of Trump’s candidacy.

He used much of the same logic in those predictions as failed him before the primary.

Here:

June: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/why-donald-trump-will-not-be-elected-president_b_10228276.html

June: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/the-superquick-implosion-_b_7692518.html

June: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/the-winning-strategy-for-hillary-just-let-trump-be-trump_b_10307628.html

August: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/heres-why-you-can-stick-a_b_11510408.html

August: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/will-trumps-gun-gaffe-be_b_11436044.html

September: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/assessing-donald-trumps-d_b_12214006.html

October: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/trump-campaign-ends_b_8251984.html

December: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/the-political-bullet-trump-wont-dodge_b_8754484.html

I guess he was just stuck on stupid.

So, go ahead, skews. Try to convince us this joker knows ANYTHING. ANYTHING AT ALL.

:D

There is something wrong with Trump

Ah I see that demonstrable LIAR skews (http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/203207-john-boltonno-regrets-on-the-iraq-war/?p=1059689922 ) has posted an open letter to Trump by a snowflake at the Huffington Post. This should be fun ...

First, the author makes a big deal over the popular vote. LOL! Apparently the author (and LIAR) still doen't grasp that neither Hillary or Trump were playing the Popular Vote game. If they had been, Trumps campaign would have looked very different with Trump spending most of his time in California, New York and perhaps Texas. And with Hillary facing the quandary that every time she made an appearance in those states, her numbers would go down. My guess is that Trump would have soundly beat her at this game, too. But well never know and it's all irrelevant since that wasn't the game being played and neither the author or LIAR grasps that. I doubt they ever will with all the whining theyre doing.

The letter also claims that Trump got a measly 306 electoral votes, totally ignoring the fact that most leftist predictions before the election were that Hillary would be the one get the measly 306 electoral votes. And I seem to recall those making that prediction calling that a landslide of epic proportions. Just saying

Even more deluded, however, are the baseless complaints about Trumps cabinet. First, the author makes the mistake of assuming wealth and corruption go together. But the two arent necessarily the same. Cleaning out the corruption is what Trump means when he mentions the swamp. And rich folks can do that perhaps better than poor ones if they're honest. The folks Trump indicates he will put into his cabinet seem to be just the sort to actually do that sort of thing. Honest folks that are tired of the status quo.

The letter also calls them unqualified and inexperienced and a bunch of other libelous slurs. Sorry, just because they arent lawyers and college professors doesnt make them unqualified. And the fact that they are the most prosperous cabinet in history might be an indication that they are supremely experienced and have shown they know how to apply that experience to the real world. Not to the fantasy's of college and court rooms. Just saying

Then there is the author's rant about the generals Trump has named. I guess the author doesnt like generals or perhaps he only likes generals who think that their primary job is to perform social engineering on the military and toe the line where AGW is concerned. The author is missing the obvious. :rolleyes:

The author also accuses Trump of being a draft dodger. Ironic since I thought leftists like him held in high esteem anyone who managed to avoid going to evil Vietnam. They certainly do Bill Clinton. If Trump is a draft dodger then so is Bill Clinton. In fact, Bill Clinton was ordered to report for induction (classified 1-A) and didn't. Instead, he used connections to get a Colonel Holmes at the University of Arkansas to accept him as a reservist so he could enter law school just 11 days before he was supposed to report for induction. Now THAT is a draft dodger. Furthermore, Clinton signed the reservist enlistment papers and took the oath. But then he didn't report for duty in Arkansas. Instead, he remained at Oxford (until the school asked him to leave due to a rape allegation, mind you). Only when he knew that the Nixon administration was considering withdrawing tens of thousands of soldiers from Vietnam, suspending the draft, and only sending volunteers to Vietnam, did he petition to be made 1-A again. A very calculated move by a draft dodger. Now I wonder where the author stands on THAT? Just saying ...

Finally there are a bunch of lies about the Russian hack that DemocRATS have been blaming for Hillarys loss in a desperate attempt to explain the loss without looking within. All thats been debunked but obviously the author didnt listen. He was too busy thinking he knows what fascism smells like and thinking we have a free and open press. :rolleyes:

Sorry, skews, but Andy Ostroy is a pathetic snowflake.

Hes a NOBODY with a blog that few people have ever heard of and hes one of the morons who predicted Trumps loss.

Over and over and over.

Before Trump won the nomination, Ostroy, in his own words says (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/congratulations-donald-trump_b_10152792.html ), I admit, you made me look foolish. I predicted youd drop out early. I predicted Jeb Bush would win. I said Republicans would never elect such an ignorant, polarizing, rabble-rousing empty-suit like you. I believed at some point youd say something too offensive, go one step too far, be caught in such an obvious lie, that your circus-like campaign would come crashing down like a house of cards. What I didnt expect was that 45% of Republican voters would gleefully embrace your incendiary rhetoric. Your bigotry. Your shameful defiling of the office of the President. I gave them way more credit than they clearly deserved. My bad.

And heres an example of how mean spirited this CRETIN was during that period:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/an-open-letter-from-donal_b_9382544.html An Open Letter From Donald Trumps Penis

Then after the primaries, he continued to predict over and over the demise of Trumps candidacy.

He used much of the same logic in those predictions as failed him before the primary.

Here:

June: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/why-donald-trump-will-not-be-elected-president_b_10228276.html

June: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/the-superquick-implosion-_b_7692518.html

June: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/the-winning-strategy-for-hillary-just-let-trump-be-trump_b_10307628.html

August: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/heres-why-you-can-stick-a_b_11510408.html

August: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/will-trumps-gun-gaffe-be_b_11436044.html

September: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/assessing-donald-trumps-d_b_12214006.html

October: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/trump-campaign-ends_b_8251984.html

December: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/the-political-bullet-trump-wont-dodge_b_8754484.html

I guess he was just stuck on stupid.

So, go ahead, skews. Try to convince us this joker knows ANYTHING. ANYTHING AT ALL.

:D

There is something wrong with you too

There is something wrong with Trump

There is something wrong with you too

No. There is something seriously wrong with him/she/it.

Notice how they hang around to defend at all costs, in shear desperation until the end?

See how I live rent free in their heads, and own them like I have since I first came here?

They will never figure out that all I do is feed them rope, inch by inch.

It's still a month until the inauguration. :D

It's something to do. You have to find some form of entertainment when you spend as many hours as I do estimating jobs.

Needling these mental midgets has become to easy. I'm going to have to find some competition.

Notice how they hang around to defend at all costs, in shear desperation until the end?

See how I live rent free in their heads, and own them like I have since I first came here?

It's something to do. You have to find some form of entertainment when you spend as many hours as I do estimating jobs.

Needling these mental midgets has become to easy. I'm going to have to find some competition.

I've yet to see you "own" anybody.

GIVE IT UP... TRUMP WON !!

AND, he probably women the POPULAR Vote as well... Once you take out the Illegal vote, the DEAD vote, and the Voter FRAUD Vote...

THAT alone accounted for more than 3 million votes !!

Engrish is not your first language is it.

I think Trump hates America more than I do. That's what's wrong with him

Dear Mr. Trump:

I refer to you as “Mr” because I do not recognize you as my president.

Andy Ostroy

Too fucking bad. He IS your President, or you can renounce your citizenship and get the fuck out of our country.

I think Trump hates America more than I do.

Is that even possible?

Notice?

skews didn't respond to ANY of the substance in my post to him about the letter.

Not one point.

Didn't even deny being a liar.

Proving that skews is really just a SNOWFLAKE.

Afraid of honest debate.

In fact, he might as well be posting just in that echo chamber now renamed the Snowflake Room. (formerly, the LO Room).

do you revel in being a powerless mongrel?

Her, maybe the SR inhabitants will elect pipsqueak their mascot?

Notice?

skews didn't respond to ANY of the substance in my post to him about the letter.

Not one point.

Didn't even deny being a liar.

Proving that skews is really just a SNOWFLAKE.

Afraid of honest debate.

In fact, he might as well be posting just in that echo chamber now renamed the Snowflake Room. (formerly, the LO Room).

Her, maybe the SR inhabitants will elect pipsqueak their mascot?

The "substance" in your posts????

Lol

You are the resident crackpot.

Let's talk about the green oven mitt