Trump Winery Looking to Add Foreign Workers

TheHeadLiberal

Therefore, since it is quite hard to hire American workers, Trump has to get foreign workers! Of course! We got it! We understand that quite well despite the rhetoric to the contrary from his side.

Trump Winery Looking to Add Foreign Workers
By BENJAMIN SIEGEL

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-winery-add-foreign-workers/story?id=44345340

"The Trump Winery is working to add more foreign workers to its staff after a presidential campaign in which the president-elect criticized companies for moving jobs overseas."

"Trump, who will take office in less than 30 days, made the promise to create jobs in America -- and punish companies who move operations out of the country -- a central theme of his campaign."

"At a presidential debate in March, Trump said it is “very, very hard to get people” when asked about why he hires foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Palm Beach, Florida."

Trump talks the talk. Doesn't walk the walk. On Jan 20, we'll find out if expects anyone else to either. I'm guessing it's going to be just the opposite of his anti-oursourcing campaign rhetoric.

Heck I thought he didn't own any winery, it's just his brand someone uses like OEM. I admit, I never took the time to research that shit / I never do when I buy my table wine.

Let me be honest, I don't like the guy, never have. A guy in his sixties saying he can grab girls by the pussy is obtuse and rather

juvenile to say the least. Trump is a branding, he's into the marketing of branding, his one shtick he seems to have learned from the Wharton School of business, he never lets anyone forget he went there... which tells me that he is an asshole.

Obama doesn't say, oh btw, I went to Harvard Law school, with almost every sentence. Chomsky doesn't say, oh btw, I'm a professor at MIT within every sentence.. MLK Jr, didn't say, well I got the phd thing at Boston University, people I'm a Terrier through and through...

Honestly, Chomsky does have an old sweater that says, Tim the Beaver on it, he wears it at all the Engineer football games, where he goes freaking nuts whenever they lose... LOL

Peace!