U.S. says it killed 28 al Qaeda militants in strikes in Yemen

The U.S. military said on Thursday it killed 28 members of the militant group al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula in nine strikes in Yemen since September.

The statement from U.S. Central Command did not say how the strikes, which occurred between Sept. 23 and Dec. 13, were carried out.

The U.S. military said on Thursday it killed 28 members of the militant group al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula in nine strikes in Yemen since September.

The statement from U.S. Central Command did not say how the strikes, which occurred between Sept. 23 and Dec. 13, were carried out.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-usa-idUSKBN14B2AE?il=0

All part of the war on terra

God that just tickles me to death

God that just tickles me to death when I here stuff like that.

​Muslim Terrorist Jihad Report Dec 10, 2016 -Dec 16, 2016
Attacks 44
Killed 449
Injured 360
Suicide Blasts 5
Countries 12

Attacks 44

Killed 449

Injured 360

Suicide Blasts 5

Countries 12

I hope someone bombs you.

I hope someone bombs you.

Yeah the left love it when Americans get killed. Dumping on your own kind, about the only thing you AH's are good at. Now go drink your Oblamo muslim Cool-Aid.

If you understand that Leftism is HATE, everything falls into place.

Attacks 44

Killed 449

Injured 360

Suicide Blasts 5

Countries 12

When I "here stuff like that" I know some dumb cracker is posting

Yeah the left love it when Americans get killed. Dumping on your own kind, about the only thing you AH's are good at. Now go drink your Obama muslim Cool-Aid.

If you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

Those people in Yemen declared war on the US?! Explain yourself. What direct harm did they pose to you in the United States?

Those people in Yemen declared war on the US?! Explain yourself. What direct harm did they pose to you in the United States?

Really? They're Ismalmic terrorists we're going to be killing them for years until they stop their damn fool terrorist acts. Like I said go drink your Oblamo Muslim Cool-Aid