Gay Neighbor Bought A Weatherby .375 H&H

I was never a fan of the revolver. For me i always preferred a semi auto pistol. The Army gave me a .45. I first saw a Browning high power when i was in the Nam. I bought a Browning High Power 9mm when i came home. I still have it and it will be the last pistol i ever have. Good feel for my hand and i like the action.

Finally, this thread gets to the point.

Don't covet thy neighbors weapons.

It should be no big deal.

edit%20muslim%20shotgun%20shells_zpsz65n

Special on sale for Ramadan.

kj

G12-015.jpgA Flechette is a small dart shaped projectile, that is clustered in an explosive warhead, dropped in a missile from an airplane or fired from a hand held weapon. One unique application of this 1" Flechette was to load these in a 12 GA. shotgun for taking out snipers hiding in thick brush or trees. Due to the penetration of these projectiles, tree limbs and brush would not disperse the darts. Even if some were dispersed, this would still have an all-covering pattern within a tree or brush. These were heavily utilized during the Viet-nam era, often referred to as the “beehive” round. Generally 28 of these darts are placed in each 12 GA. shell,18 in each 20 GA shell and 8 in each .410 shell. Also known as "Satan's Toothpicks" 2 3/4" round.

Like you know shit. Instead of ridiculing people, you should take the opportunity to learn something new.

But you're a liberal. You think you already know everything you need to know.

Conservatives by definition are the ones that live in a nutshell......pun intended.... :D

con·serv·a·tive
kənˈsərvədiv/
adjective
  1. 1.
    holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
    synonyms: traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, hidebound, unadventurous, set in one's ways; More
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics.
    synonyms: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard; More

Like I give a shit.

There are plenty of gunlovers' forums. Go there are brag about your toys.

Get over yourself. This is a forum where we can discuss whatever political issues we please, and Constitutional rights are part of that. Like it or not, 2nd Amendment rights are part of that, and if we choose to discuss what we have as part of exercising that right, we can, and we're going to. Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it.

All homosexual neighbors should have guns.

Personally, I couldn't care less how someone is wired. I have friends who happen to be gay, and they are also shooters. There are some VERY serious, capable shooters who happen to be gay; Chris Cheng, the winner of one season of TOP SHOT, is gay, and he's a great, eloquent spokesman for the right to bear arms.

I was never a fan of the revolver. For me i always preferred a semi auto pistol. The Army gave me a .45. I first saw a Browning high power when i was in the Nam. I bought a Browning High Power 9mm when i came home. I still have it and it will be the last pistol i ever have. Good feel for my hand and i like the action.

I was always the opposite. My grandfather was an old-school Southwestern lawman, and as far as he was concerned the only serious fighting handgun to have on your hip was a large-caliber revolver. I learned to shoot on a revolver (my grandfather's S&W 1950 Target .44 Special with light handloads in it) and I still have several in my collection I love to take to the range and put through their paces.

As I went through my own security/LE career I had my first serious exposure to semi-autos and learned the advantages and disadvantages of both systems. Now, I own both, I shoot both, and don't feel poorly armed either way!