SAD, Obama is just ALL ABOUT Sour Grapes !!

Obama is exhibiting a SERIOUS case of SOUR GRAPES here during his last weeks in office... threatening Russia and possibly inciting a conflict, eliminating restrictions on Muslim immigrants, placing a BAN on off shore oil exploration... ALL designed to TRY to make Donald Trumps job more difficult...

I don't think it will be though... because NON of it is passed by congress... it's just presidential edict... so, the next president can just wipe it away. IF however, Obama gets us into war with Russia, less than a MONTH before he is set to LEAVE... HA!! He will MOST CERTAINLY go down as one of, if not THE, most Incompetent president EVER !!

Donald Trump is doing MORE GOOD for America before he even takes office, and Obama is just trying to throw obstruction out in front of the Trump Train... but, to NO avail..

ALL ABOARD !!

Obama is exhibiting a SERIOUS case of SOUR GRAPES here during his last weeks in office... threatening Russia and possibly inciting a conflict, eliminating restrictions on Muslim immigrants, placing a BAN on off shore oil exploration... ALL designed to TRY to make Donald Trumps job more difficult...

I don't think it will be though... because NON of it is passed by congress... it's just presidential edict... so, the next president can just wipe it away. IF however, Obama gets us into war with Russia, less than a MONTH before he is set to LEAVE... HA!! He will MOST CERTAINLY go down as one of, if not THE, most Incompetent president EVER !!

Donald Trump is doing MORE GOOD for America before he even takes office, and Obama is just trying to throw obstruction out in front of the Trump Train... but, to NO avail..

ALL ABOARD !!

6ff0cf9390f7390989e9a8f837a04cd1.jpg6ff0cf9390f7390989e9a8f837a04cd1.jpg

ALL ABOARD !!

I doubt that. You can reverse everything he has done for the American people, and that will be judged on the Tramp legacy. So destroy it all while I laugh. LMAO

I doubt that. You can reverse everything he has done for the American people, and that will be judged on the Tramp legacy. So destroy it all while I laugh. LMAO

WHAT has Obama done for the American people? WHAT? Obamacare? It's IMPLODING !!, World Peace? With the creation of ISIS on his watch.. it's WORSE !, This WONDERFUL economy? The economy that couldn't even grow at 2% even with ZERO interest rates for 8 years?

I believe YOU are operating in you OWN Fantasy World... and NO, Obama won't be judged by Trump... he will be Judged by Obama's legacy.. which is NOT GOOD !!

WHAT has Obama done for the American people? WHAT? Obamacare? It's IMPLODING !!, World Peace? With the creation of ISIS on his watch.. it's WORSE !, This WONDERFUL economy? The economy that couldn't even grow at 2% even with ZERO interest rates for 8 years?

I believe YOU are operating in you OWN Fantasy World... and NO, Obama won't be judged by Trump... he will be Judged by Obama's legacy.. which is NOT GOOD !!

You haven't been paying attention for the last 8 years. Historians on the other hand have.

You haven't been paying attention for the last 8 years. Historians on the other hand have.

Your opinion, and NOT ONE hard and PROVABLE fact... Historians don't usually base history on IDIOTS opinions of wha they WISH would have happened..

SO, ONE hard FACT, of anything worthwhile that Obama has done... or get LOST !!