I'm moving to Canada if Trump wins.

Hello Hillary supporters!

Something I often see from you is.

"If Trump wins, I'm moving to Canada"

Why not Mexico? Why not Haiti? Or any of the other third world countries you champion every day and call half the nation(usually the Southern half that gets all these fine wonderful job seeking and never on welfare/committing crimes third world beautiful people) bigots and racists.. Yet when an election doesnt go your way, you would choose Canada only.

Now I know liberals/left are very much about freedom and everyone having the right to freedom speech. So prove me wrong(because I honestly think you're going to just delete this, ban me and ignore the question) by answering the question and letting this remain up.

What's wrong with Mexico and Haiti that literally none of you bothered saying "I'm moving to Mexico if Trump wins"?

Thanks for reading.. Hopefully answering,

A 27 year old 01 FFL(gun dealer) who voted for Trump and thinks both parties SUCK.

Language

But I thought that was what makes multiculturalism great?

I mean.. I remember once going into a walmart and nearly half of everyone spoke Spanish in there. I complained about this and someone from the left educated me on what racist thinking that was.

I mean.. Don't we usher these people into our nation? Give us your sick, your wretched, your needy? Certainly these do not speak English. Why is it OK to rush them into our nation but somehow you cannot handle speaking their language in a third world nation?

Has anyone from hollyweird left yet? The last batch that went were the cowards who were afraid to go the Nam. Carter the 2nd worst president of my lifetime let the Canada cowards back into the great USA. Canada is not a good place for dreamy racist dems because It is expensive and Canadians expect you to work. I like the idea of Haiti for racist dems. I bet a buck goes a long way in Haiti. The best of all would be N. Korea. Workers paradise. Any American who defects there would be a national hero. Ideal place for racist dems.

San Diego and Cabo San Lucas are some fine alternate choices.

As a long time registered republican I'm sticking around pushing the Green Party in the best interest of America.

Which means ALEC has to hit the road. ALEC = contamination.

Green Party is the most practical thinking yet to enter USA politics.

As a long time registered republican I'm sticking around pushing the Green Party in the best interest of America.

But when asked how much $$$ you gave for the recount you declined to say...

How about nothing>?

But that would be racist? What nation would do that to accommodate a foreign horde??

Oh yeah.. the USA.

Switzerland has count 'em four official languages, none of them "Swiss". Most places in Europe, one can find plenty of multilingual people.

Americans are provincial.

What's Important?

--- The war needs to end

--- Federal and State Public Education Funding needs saved from ALEC

--- The USA needs a peoples budget

--- Women need a strong voice - EXTREME High Priority

--- Student debt needs a lot of help

--- WE need a powerful new clean energy policy that will drive new jobs AND help slow down Global Warming eventually making Global Warming extinct.

--- Single payer insurance needs to be on board - EXTREME High Priority

--- Protecting and expanding Social Security Insurance should be given EXTREME high priority

--- Protecting Medicare = Extreme High Priority

--- SAVE PLANNED PARENTHOOD - its a valuable health care operation across the USA.

Hello Hillary supporters!

Something I often see from you is.

"If Trump wins, I'm moving to Canada"

Why not Mexico? Why not Haiti? Or any of the other third world countries you champion every day and call half the nation(usually the Southern half that gets all these fine wonderful job seeking and never on welfare/committing crimes third world beautiful people) bigots and racists.. Yet when an election doesnt go your way, you would choose Canada only.

Now I know liberals/left are very much about freedom and everyone having the right to freedom speech. So prove me wrong(because I honestly think you're going to just delete this, ban me and ignore the question) by answering the question and letting this remain up.

What's wrong with Mexico and Haiti that literally none of you bothered saying "I'm moving to Mexico if Trump wins"?

Thanks for reading.. Hopefully answering,

A 27 year old 01 FFL(gun dealer) who voted for Trump and thinks both parties SUCK.

You haven't figured out those making the statement went to Canada during the Vietnam police action and returned after it was over. So moving again is just a repeat of their behavior even if it is their children and grandchildren doing it.

Like parents like children. Nurturing that kind of nature, what else do you expect socially?

Another thought passing through my brain, when group social justifications make self reliant ancestor socially accountable for those waiting to be rescued from denial, how does one save everyone from denying the self evident?

Honesty isn't accepted by anyone defending reality in any franchise and deniers only accept facts following "I believe" commentary.

Oh, there is no such thing as an actual missing link to evolution as what has evolved is part of everything here now, just separate details never duplicated again currently changing shape and form at the molecular level.

these libs wont leave the country , they are grandfathered in with welfare

the 1% are grandfathered in with monster tax dollar leeching subsides and tax dollar loopholes.

the libs might be grandfathered in with welfare but what the hell WE paid for that so we are just getting our money

back and distributing OUR TAX DOLLARS throughout the economy in an effort to create USA jobs which is a helluav

lot more than too damn of the tax dollar leeching 1% are doing.