#1 Reason uneducated rednecks vote republican

Racist dems should try something different, like how they want to pay for the infrastructure stimulus. The only thing the racist dems are thinking about is division. Trump wants 1 Trillion over 10 years. Racist dems are going to get a chance to tell the nation what should be cut. GOP is going to cut taxes. All the racist dems will say no. The GOP will prevail in the Senate and even pick up a couple of dems.

JTZilla

i would rather see trump stick that money into his companies than to pay welfare to lazy nlggers.... i dont care if all of them starve to death

nlggers do nothing to help the world they are beggars and lazy criminals

benson13 12/08/2006 11:54:18 AM (#5 of 19)

Fuck you N asshole.

Yep tell us again how racist we are you racist AH!!!

LMAO

"dems are going to get a chance to tell the nation what should be cut"

Obama cut your AWOL Oil Puppets Deficits IN HALF

80% of the National Debt is senile rayguns, daddy bush's and the AWOL Oil Puppets

the ""conservativers"" my ass

80% of the National Debt is senile rayguns, daddy bush's and the AWOL Oil Puppets

how much is the record high democrat debt today. Going to take 50-75 years to clean up the kenyan clowns mess.

JTZilla

i would rather see trump stick that money into his companies than to pay welfare to lazy nlggers.... i dont care if all of them starve to death

nlggers do nothing to help the world they are beggars and lazy criminals

Republicans have a problem with helping fellow Americans, but no problem fucking them so they can serve their 10% Masters and foreigners. They don't give a shit for America itself, and are willing to pollute it for profits for their 10% Masters. They even surrender their rights to privacy and hail giving them away as a Victory. They don't care if their Masters murder, torture and rape innocent chained and detained women and children. They don't care if they collapse the economy and let foreign nations by pass us. They don't care if they elect a billionaire sexual pervert and put his whore wife into Lincoln's bed, it is about winning so they can feed the 10% Masters. They are a shameful lot, calling themselves Christians, very close to being unAmericans, and amazingly 50% of the voters feel like they do. They agree that POW veterans are shit, and have veterans supporting that view that they also support. They want to torture humans and support that Bush view that their new master supports. Crazy World of American destruction is coming our way.

calm down benson, you are fooling no one with your racist attitude

Yes, take it easy 123 before you pop a main artery.

Racist dems should try something different, like how they want to pay for the infrastructure stimulus. The only thing the racist dems are thinking about is division. Trump wants 1 Trillion over 10 years. Racist dems are going to get a chance to tell the nation what should be cut. GOP is going to cut taxes. All the racist dems will say no. The GOP will prevail in the Senate and even pick up a couple of dems.

So you are saying they will approve $1 Trillion for infrastructure and still cut taxes.

Sounds like Cheney "Deficits don't matter"?

More Bushit.

all they have are their little pictures....its all they know as they continue to get Screwed by their party and thank them for it

life long uneducated losercrat benson, remind us again how you blamed a republican trump supporter for the church that was burned last month.We all told you it was a scam by a piece of shit losercrat like yourself. Your own words expose the extreme stupidity you suffer from. Don't worry, stupidity is a welfarecrat trait.

Republicans like you guys are a danger to civil society.

all they have are their little pictures....its all they know as they continue to get Screwed by their party and thank them for it

IwantmyDick.jpg

"Wasn't that a great one-two punch?

I'm going to make some more SOKs just like you."

Baby-03-june.gif

kj

"Obama cut your AWOL Oil Puppets Deficits IN HALF"

Yeah from 10 trillion to 20 trillion. I thought 12 year olds already knew basic addition and subtraction I guess you missed that lesson huh AH...

If you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

And all you have is the same old sorry Bullshit you've been pushing for 12 years now Reagan Bush and Racism

Definition of Reagan Bush Derangement Syndrome:

"the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies; of the presidency; the very existence of George W. Bush."
Derangement Syndrome refers to a purported tendency by American liberals to blame President George W. Bush for virtually every ill in the world. It also purportedly refers to opposing a position advocated by the President just because he supports it, regardless of the position's merits.

"Obama cut your AWOL Oil Puppets Deficits IN HALF"

Yeah from 10 trillion to 20 trillion. I thought 12 year olds already knew basic addition and subtraction I guess you missed that lesson huh AH...

12 year olds should know that the R House and Senate sets the budget,

Have for 12 of the last 14 years.

Spending to high, see the Reps blame it on someone else.