Stand up and fight

If the people of California feel they are not being represented by the federal government because of the electorial college (I didnt vote for him either), and believe they are oppressed...There is an option for them.

The constitution ensured them the right to bear arms.

They should stand and fight against the oppression!

Oh ya....never mind. The group that feels "oppressed" is the same group that's against gun ownership. BUMMER GUYS!

Calexit

Have you looked into it?

Its a disaster

If we went along and seceded like these people say then we would have a civil war within the new country in less than 3 years

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened as soon as it was official

I'm all for secession

Not for the same reasons as these calexit fools

Nobody wants violence out here, but Californians are heavily armed

Don't get it twisted

Those armed make up for 3 unarmed

Just sayin...

Calexit

Have you looked into it?

Its a disaster

If we went along and seceded like these people say then we would have a civil war within the new country in less than 3 years

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened as soon as it was official

I'm all for secession

Not for the same reasons as these calexit fools

Nobody wants violence out here, but Californians are heavily armed

Don't get it twisted

Those armed make up for 3 unarmed

Just sayin...

I guess, I am buying two new 45's for xmas.

If the people of California feel they are not being represented by the federal government because of the electorial college (I didnt vote for him either), and believe they are oppressed...There is an option for them.

Oh ya....never mind. The group that feels "oppressed" is the same group that's against gun ownership. BUMMER GUYS!

I don't think you have analyzed the situation very well, which is common. Republicans have done far more damage to the 2nd than libs ever thought about doing. And when they have had the opportunity's to repeal gun laws, they wrote more. You are in the same Retard window again, all three branches, so tell me when the GOP repeals all gun laws and restores the 2nd Amendment. OK? Let me know what the NRA is doing besides sucking money out of fools.

I guess, I am buying two new 45's for xmas.

Nah, ain't gonna cut it. A pistol is for personal protection. For a war against federal oppressors you'll need one of those "black guns". AKA assault rifles, I know there aren't a whole lot on the left that own those. Hahah

Lindsay, you're back under your old sok? Hell I thought you were zaro.

there we go

Digital left of a decimal/talking point is 1-10 and the equivelent radial right side is 0-9. 1 and 0 are equal action left and reaction right to forward, reverse, up, down, sideways round.

Kind of like comparing couterclockwise movement against clockwise rotation. The two paths are always in reverse of one another yet both motions operate at the same time. Like light waves pushing and electrical currents pulling.

They better hurry kalifornika banned the ar15 style of rifles

California is seeing a big surge in gun sales as the Golden State gets ready to enact sweeping gun control measures.

Some Californians are rushing to get their hands on the AR-15, which is America's most popular rifle and a longtime target of gun control proponents.

Gun sales, including handguns, are up 40 percent this year in California, while sales of semi-automatic rifles have doubled.

The new laws, set to take effect January 1, will ban so-called "assault-style rifles" with easily-detachable magazines.

Personally, I see another Civil War coming. Not between the government and the people as the spark that ignites it, but with the hatred developing amongst the People themselves.

I'm seeing lifelong friends turn on each other over politics. I had to step between two friends, the three of us had been inseparable for 25 years, and they were in an argument so heated they actually started gearing up to go to blows when I separated them. While I remain friends with both they have stopped speaking with each other over their differences.

Another longtime friend ended her association with me because I continued to oppose the election of Hillary Clinton, and even though I'd never said a cross word to her about her beliefs she cursed me savagely and said things that left me deeply disturbed regarding not her beliefs but her mental health itself when I flatly refused to have any part of Clinton.

I am increasingly convinced we are on the brink of a catastrophic ripping of the fabric of our Union, and I would not be surprised to see people starting to kill each other over their political agendas.

Nah, ain't gonna cut it. A pistol is for personal protection. For a war against federal oppressors you'll need one of those "black guns". AKA assault rifles, I know there aren't a whole lot on the left that own those. Hahah

Don't bet your life on it. But we're more partial to these.

2f2dabf342b6df558806f052affe8c1d.jpg

I find when ancestors fight to the death protecting their faith or defending everyone else's beliefs the combined effort is a desire to ignore how everything in plain sight never stays the same details again now and why ancestries never see eye to I when arguing hypothetical values eternally between we, us, our, they, them, those, their people.

beware the objective when personal pronouns become adjectives of subjectivity in defining people based upon their hypothetical positions arguing what if now isn't Eternity physically.

lol

What?

You think things can't be bought black market or made?

This isn't cali. We actually have these kinds of rifles here.

In my neck of the woulds, guys hunt with AR's with suppressors.

We got over the AR, AK, fad a while back.

Long range rifle systems are the big thing now.

Think Barret, Cheytec, Lapua. 1500 - 2500 yard shots.

Think $1500 - $8000, depending on the system.

This isn't cali. We actually have these kinds of rifles here.

In my neck of the woulds, guys hunt with AR's with suppressors.

We got over the AR, AK, fad a while back.

Long range rifle systems are the big thing now.

Think Barret, Cheytec, Lapua. 1500 - 2500 yard shots.

Think $1500 - $8000, depending on the system.

Sounds tough, but while sitting guard watching for intruders never coming after you physically, how you going to take care of everything needing done to stay alive now?

Your mentality doesn't think beyond radial line of sight. you're not watching 14 ways to contract around you without ever coming in contact with you while you're thinking there are only two sides to any social conclusion, with me or against us..

Sounds tough, but while sitting guard watching for intruders never coming after you physically, how you going to take care of everything needing done to stay alive now?

Your mentality doesn't think beyond radial line of sight. you're not watching 14 ways to contract around you without ever coming in contact with you while you're thinking there are only two sides to any social conclusion, with me or against us..

I don't sit guard watching for anything.

I have a life. A business. A family.

But for those surprise moments

20150525_155619_zpszwtxrkrp.jpg