Trumps Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To The President Elect

skews13

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12/19/20565/opening-day-foundation-nonprofit-registration

A new Texas nonprofit led by Donald Trump’s grown sons is offering access to the freshly-minted president during inauguration weekend — all in exchange for million-dollar donations to unnamed “conservation” charities, according to interviews and documents reviewed by the Center for Public Integrity.

And the donors’ identities may never be known.

Prospective million-dollar donors to the “Opening Day 2017” event — slated for Jan. 21, the day after inauguration, at Washington, D.C.’s Walter E. Washington Convention Center — receive a “private reception and photo opportunity for 16 guests with President Donald J. Trump,” a “multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for 4 guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team,” as well as tickets to other events and “autographed guitars by an Opening Day 2017 performer.”

Website TMZ.com first published a brochure hyping the happening.

The brochure says that “all net proceeds from the Opening Day event will be donated to conservation charities,” but it does not name the charities or detail how net proceeds will be calculated.

Who’s behind the get-together?

Walter Kinzie, chief executive officer of Texas event management company Encore Live, confirmed to the Center for Public Integrity that a nonprofit group called the Opening Day Foundation hired his firm to manage Opening Day 2017.

A Center for Public Integrity review of Texas incorporation records found the Opening Day Foundation was created less than a week ago, on Dec. 14.

Unlike political committees, such nonprofits aren’t required by law to reveal their donors, allowing sponsors to write seven-figure checks for access to the president while staying anonymous, if they choose.

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12/19/20564/donald-trumps-sons-behind-nonprofit-selling-access-president-elect

Yep!! I just heard that. Amazing.

Who could get-away with being so blatant, about that, but a Trump....just the way they've ALWAY$ done things!

donald_trump-1-860x280.jpg

An investigation was called for on Clinton for the exact samething.

Just another item on the list after inauguration day the MAGAmites are going to have to answer for.

It's piling up on them.

We haven't seen anything yet. Wonder how many tax payer dollars are going to flow into the Trump companies. They all are a bunch of crooks

i would rather see trump stick that money into his companies than to pay welfare to lazy nlggers.... i dont care if all of them starve to death

nlggers do nothing to help the world they are beggars and lazy criminals

An investigation was called for on Clinton for the exact samething.

Just another item on the list after inauguration day the MAGAmites are going to have to answer for.

It's piling up on them.

The problem is that you believed this bullshit is true.

It isn't.

Trump Sons Not Behind 'Opening Day' Event

I almost feel sorry for you idiots, then I just start laughing.

It's hilarious you're getting your "news" from TMZ now... I guess they're just as reliable as NBCABCCBSNYTIMES.

The problem is that you believed this bullshit is true.

It isn't.

Trump Sons Not Behind 'Opening Day' Event

I almost feel sorry for you idiots, then I just start laughing.

It's hilarious you're getting your "news" from TMZ now... I guess they're just as reliable as NBCABCCBSNYTIMES.

Have you noticed these dumb moonbat websites pushing this crap?

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12/19/20565/opening-day-foundation-nonprofit-registration

A new Texas nonprofit led by Donald Trump’s grown sons is offering access to the freshly-minted president during inauguration weekend — all in exchange for million-dollar donations to unnamed “conservation” charities, according to interviews and documents reviewed by the Center for Public Integrity.

And the donors’ identities may never be known.

Prospective million-dollar donors to the “Opening Day 2017” event — slated for Jan. 21, the day after inauguration, at Washington, D.C.’s Walter E. Washington Convention Center — receive a “private reception and photo opportunity for 16 guests with President Donald J. Trump,” a “multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for 4 guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team,” as well as tickets to other events and “autographed guitars by an Opening Day 2017 performer.”

Website TMZ.com first published a brochure hyping the happening.

The brochure says that “all net proceeds from the Opening Day event will be donated to conservation charities,” but it does not name the charities or detail how net proceeds will be calculated.

Who’s behind the get-together?

Walter Kinzie, chief executive officer of Texas event management company Encore Live, confirmed to the Center for Public Integrity that a nonprofit group called the Opening Day Foundation hired his firm to manage Opening Day 2017.

A Center for Public Integrity review of Texas incorporation records found the Opening Day Foundation was created less than a week ago, on Dec. 14.

Unlike political committees, such nonprofits aren’t required by law to reveal their donors, allowing sponsors to write seven-figure checks for access to the president while staying anonymous, if they choose.

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12/19/20564/donald-trumps-sons-behind-nonprofit-selling-access-president-elect

The Center for Public Integrity is a hack organization funded by George Soros and has violated the law in the past...their own lawyers admitted it.

Nice try Dumbo. lol

Just imagine if Obama did this. The cons would of lost their minds.

Well you gave Trump millions............

dontlooknow

• 38,732 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:46 AM

I met with trump the other day just to throw him a few mill.

I like his build the wall stance. And his no bullshit style.

Well you gave Trump millions............

dontlooknow

38,732 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:46 AM

I met with trump the other day just to throw him a few mill.

I like his build the wall stance. And his no bullshit style.

Well you turned out to be a pinko