The Lefts Hypocrisy

Funny thing; Liberals. No.... scary actually. To see people literally lying to themselves and lying to others blatantly and not even seeing it is mind-numbing.

Go troll the Libs Only forum and read what they say. They talk about what others may do or say and how "offensive" or "Pathetic" it is, all the while doing or saying the exact--same--thing! WHAT?!?!?

Here are some examples..... and I am paraphrasing.

One person wrote about "Notice how if we post in conservative boards, we get kicked out, but we allow everyone."

Really? Do you REALLY allow everyone? I responded very informatively and respectfully to one person's post and it was deleted and I was banned for two days. Really? No cussing, no insulting, nothing... just cut.

Hypocrite!!

Some say that they don't like to have debates with conservatives because we insult them and call them names. Yeah, well, that may be so, but I have been cussed at and insulted plenty of times by plenty of liberals. So.... Hypocrite!!!

They say that they are very tolerant. Really? That's laughable. Why don't you tolerate my conservative views? Liberals seem to be MORE tolerant of Islamic Terrorists than they are of conservatives.

Isn't it funny how these Climate Change nut balls spew out more carbon in 3 hours than a family of four does in a year by flying in their private planes thousands of miles and then being driven by an entourage of SUVs to climate change conferences to talk about how people should be responsible and reduce their carbon footprint. WHAT?!?!? Hypocrite!!!

They say we're the party of HATE, yet when we lost the election in 2012, we didn't start riots, burn effigies of Obama, set cars on fire and loot. I actually saw a video of a woman taking a shit, in public, on a Trump sign and then smearing it all over with her hand. Wow... classy girl there. They dragged people from cars and beat them, chased people down and beat them, started fights, etc.... and yet we're the party of hate? Yeah.... okay. Hypocrite!!!

Michelle Obama - the First Lady. Someone who is "Supposed" to be classy and inspire and encourage the people of America. She had that opportunity when she was interviewed by Oprah. She could have said "You know... it is what it is. We may not like it, but we need to respect our system and you know what? I'm going to give this man a chance and see what he can do and I encourage ALL Americans to come together. Stop the hate. Stop the violence. Give this man a chance. He is our next President."

That would have been great and for the first time... I would have been proud of her. But did she? Nooooooo. What was it she said "They go low and we go high." Hmm I think you've got your directions backward Moochele. You went low and said "This is what it is like to have no hope." Sorry, but your a fucking bitch for saying that. What a stupid piece of shit and a NON Leader you and your husband are. You went LOW when you had the opportunity to be classy.

HRC saays she's for women's rights but takes millions in donations from country's that give women NO RIGHTS. She says she's a fighter for the rights of those in the LBGTQ (ABCDEFG or how many other letters they'll add to it) community, but takes millions of dollars from countries that throws gays off buildings just for being gay.

Oh good lord, I could go on for hours... it would be funny if it wasn't so freaking scary and pathetic.

Wait I have one more good one. Retarded lefties who completely don't understand the difference between gross profits and net profits, profit and a profit margin revolting against Oil companies because they made "too much money", but yet they tweet and post about it all on their lovely iPhones.

At the time of their hissy fits....
Oil companies profit margin was about 2.5%
Apples profit margin was near 23%

Basically apple's profit margin was nearly 10 times larger and yet they were bitching about the oil company. liberal logic

Well Sonovabitch, you repeatedly ignored warnings, and now posted the same identical thread in the LO Rm which I deleted, along with all the others. You're suspended for three days and locked out of the Liberal's Only room permanently.

Funny thing; Liberals. No.... scary actually. To see people literally lying to themselves and lying to others blatantly and not even seeing it is mind-numbing.

Go troll the Libs Only forum and read what they say. They talk about what others may do or say and how "offensive" or "Pathetic" it is, all the while doing or saying the exact--same--thing! WHAT?!?!?

One person wrote about "Notice how if we post in conservative boards, we get kicked out, but we allow everyone."

Really? Do you REALLY allow everyone? I responded very informatively and respectfully to one person's post and it was deleted and I was banned for two days. Really? No cussing, no insulting, nothing... just cut.

Hypocrite!!

Some say that they don't like to have debates with conservatives because we insult them and call them names. Yeah, well, that may be so, but I have been cussed at and insulted plenty of times by plenty of liberals. So.... Hypocrite!!!

They say that they are very tolerant. Really? That's laughable. Why don't you tolerate my conservative views? Liberals seem to be MORE tolerant of Islamic Terrorists than they are of conservatives.

Isn't it funny how these Climate Change nut balls spew out more carbon in 3 hours than a family of four does in a year by flying in their private planes thousands of miles and then being driven by an entourage of SUVs to climate change conferences to talk about how people should be responsible and reduce their carbon footprint. WHAT?!?!? Hypocrite!!!

They say we're the party of HATE, yet when we lost the election in 2012, we didn't start riots, burn effigies of Obama, set cars on fire and loot. I actually saw a video of a woman taking a shit, in public, on a Trump sign and then smearing it all over with her hand. Wow... classy girl there. They dragged people from cars and beat them, chased people down and beat them, started fights, etc.... and yet we're the party of hate? Yeah.... okay. Hypocrite!!!

Michelle Obama - the First Lady. Someone who is "Supposed" to be classy and inspire and encourage the people of America. She had that opportunity when she was interviewed by Oprah. She could have said "You know... it is what it is. We may not like it, but we need to respect our system and you know what? I'm going to give this man a chance and see what he can do and I encourage ALL Americans to come together. Stop the hate. Stop the violence. Give this man a chance. He is our next President."

That would have been great and for the first time... I would have been proud of her. But did she? Nooooooo. What was it she said "They go low and we go high." Hmm I think you've got your directions backward Moochele. You went low and said "This is what it is like to have no hope." Sorry, but your a fucking bitch for saying that. What a stupid piece of shit and a NON Leader you and your husband are. You went LOW when you had the opportunity to be classy.

HRC saays she's for women's rights but takes millions in donations from country's that give women NO RIGHTS. She says she's a fighter for the rights of those in the LBGTQ (ABCDEFG or how many other letters they'll add to it) community, but takes millions of dollars from countries that throws gays off buildings just for being gay.

Oh good lord, I could go on for hours... it would be funny if it wasn't so freaking scary and pathetic.

Wait I have one more good one. Retarded lefties who completely don't understand the difference between gross profits and net profits, profit and a profit margin revolting against Oil companies because they made "too much money", but yet they tweet and post about it all on their lovely iPhones.

Basically apple's profit margin was nearly 10 times larger and yet they were bitching about the oil company. liberal logic

Fuck you.....asshole :D

Well Sonovabitch, you repeatedly ignored warnings, and now posted the same identical thread in the LO Rm which I deleted, along with all the others. You're suspended for three days and locked out of the Liberal's Only room permanently.

That gives him time to go to a snowflake counseling center and tell em all about it

Welcome to the U.S.A.!!!

You've pretty-obviously just gotten here!!

Are you just visiting....or, planning a long-term commitment??

confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif . confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif . confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif . confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif . confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif . confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif . confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif . confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif . confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif . confusion-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hypocrite!!

That's because you can't fucking read or comprehend what you read. Liberals Only, means you stay the fuck out. Dumbass.

That gives him time to go to a snowflake counseling center and tell em all about it

You mean one of those conservative hugging stations??

Not that so called conservatives are the most tolerant bunch, but these leftists are much worse

Btw

Stop calling them libs please

They are leftists

NOT liberals

Whats the difference to you?

Hypocrite!!

Welcome to the forum. Just remember that you have to obey the rules or they will toss you.

Only liberals get to break them because this is a liberal forum. Or so they keep telling us. :D

and now posted the same identical thread in the LO Rm which I deleted

Wait a minute. Are you saying there's a rule against posting something in the NHB forum that was posted in the SR?

That's because you can't fucking read or comprehend what you read. Liberals Only, means you stay the fuck out. Dumbass.

You mean one of those conservative hugging stations??

Whats the difference to you?

I explained this many times

Real Libs are Jeffersonians

Period

If you aren't a left leaning constitutionalist aka Jeffersonian, and you claim lib, you are a poser