Future Presidents

Very artistic by design. Gee are you the intellectual designer of Eternity? Rhetorical question since molecular migration does it all without a thought processing procedure in place eternally keeping results self evident in plain sight lost in plane philosophies..

Nothing is actually eternal in the universe. I did not design this, I copied it from Taringa, an Argentine website.

What is this crap about "molecular migration", Molecules move, but they do not do so because of instinct or any thought process, so their movement cannot be called migration, and what the fresh Hell does that have to do with this cartoon, anyway?

Nothing is actually eternal in the universe. I did not design this, I copied it from Taringa, an Argentine website.

What is this crap about "molecular migration", Molecules move, but they do not do so because of instinct or any thought process, so their movement cannot be called migration, and what the fresh Hell does that have to do with this cartoon, anyway?

well if you dont know, you are too stupid to understand it

Separation of details now here never duplicated again by the same content. That eternal perpetual balancing from the molecular level out as the universe in plain sight by each ancestor that ever existed passing through this atmosphere when now was currently here for them as a chain of biological reactions between conception and conceiving?

Damn for all that education and teaching experience, you never did use your instinctive ability to sift through both science fiction and spiritual fantasies used to disguise self evident results academically and artistically. But you have chosen to become society's child cradle to grave. And reality imploding like it is too.

You have chosen to become the cybernetic equivalent of a ranting street lunatic. A pathetic genetic diuretic eclectic fanatic spaced kinetically equally throughout Eternity in the eternal now of the bowel.

What the Hell is "imploding"?

So you haven't learned yet? Your ideology isn't believable as you define it. too many incomplete facts. So ancestors are choosing a different ideology than yours.

When I watched History Channel reviewing Nostradamus's Lost Book, the unbound version in a box there was a water color about the One Male that had all the armies of the world walking away from their leaders fights and flights of fancying themselves as gods or lords in context of humanity.

So since I understood why that would happen all I had to do is come up with a way to how it happens and nobody defending their faith knows how to stop it.

the beauty of origami capturing perpendicular and diagonal actions and reactions done at the molecular level combining gaseous, liquid, and mineral charcteristics to kinetically keep the universe what is in plain sight all the time.

So ancestors are choosing a different ideology than yours.

My ancestors are dead, all of them. They are not choosing anything that I am aware of.

What do you mean by "implode"?

Can't you define a single one of the words you use?

Nope .. I can keeping you on ignoramus

123 talking about intellect is like moles discussing the rainbow.

He is one Stooooooooooo pid jerk!

That is why I ignore him completely.