It Would be Logical for the Democrats to Drain Their Own Swamp

Foxaganda....so credible

(to Uneducated rednecks)

Still acting like a loser you are...the source of the article was a democrat.

Here's another realistic democrat...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/20/trump-fires-back-at-bill-clinton-over-election-comments.html

Does "personreal" sound like he's making excuses for Trump`s failure to drain the swamp like he promised?

Your party needs new blood...the old blood has coagulated.

Trump isn't in office yet moron.

FIRST, I would believe the National Enquirer or the Globe over ANY of the Liberal Propaganda Media... and so, Fox News get EXTREMELY high marks fro me, and the REST of America... the rest of the LYING HYPOCRITE Media... not so much..

SECOND, I don't see the Democrats draining the swamp... because if they do, MANY of their leaders will be implicated in VERY SERIOUS Corruption allegations... I think it's ONE of the reasons Hillary and Bill are STILL grasping at ANY STRAW to throe Trump off... I don't think it will happen...

FIRST, I would believe the National Enquirer or the Globe over ANY of the Liberal Propaganda Media... and so, Fox News get EXTREMELY high marks fro me, and the REST of America... the rest of the LYING HYPOCRITE Media... not so much..

SECOND, I don't see the Democrats draining the swamp... because if they do, MANY of their leaders will be implicated in VERY SERIOUS Corruption allegations... I think it's ONE of the reasons Hillary and Bill are STILL grasping at ANY STRAW to throe Trump off... I don't think it will happen...

+10