Stocks surge again now that Hillary has no options left.

No more options for Hillary to steal it this time. Go on to your next plan to see him impeached.

Stocks are surging because of an unprecedented bond sell off happening in China right now.

Being an economic illiterate you are. When large amounts of bonds are sold off, the funds are used to buy stocks and commodities.

The Chinese aren't stupid. They see the writing on the wall.

Stocks are surging because of an unprecedented bond sell off happening in China right now.

Being an economic illiterate you are. When large amounts of bonds are sold off, the funds are used to buy stocks and commodities.

The Chinese aren't stupid. They see the writing on the wall.

When will you see the hand writing on the wall?

Hillary lost because she's a shitty campaigner.

Trump is now your Daddy.

Goldman Sachs is up 60 pts since the election....Its all Bank Stocks, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals that are pushing the Dow to go up as it is...as the cons Cheer it on

Look at the other Big Banks....Citigroup, JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank Of America....al the Companies that got us into the Disaster in the 1st place,,,,and WHO's going to bail them out again????

Get ready for the Big Short!

Right now the PERCEPTION is that Trump will cut taxes and regulations on the big banks. Hence the market rises.\

Trump has done nothing thus far, it is all about perceptions.

The sumbitch likes to provoke fights with others for no good reason.

Watch and see how that causes the market to bounce all over the place.

Buy on the lows, sell on what you perceive to be the highs.

I expect several 5000-7000 Market Dumps during the Tramps disasterous 4 years....ending in another Whopper of a republiKan Recession....possibly Depression

The morning after the lection you predicted it would collapse.....

I love when you start with the "I expect..."

Like "I expect" Clinton will get 400 electoral votes...

I was wondering how long it would take our liberal friends to turn against the Dow. Turns out, well before the inauguration.

I am not for or against the DJIA. Why would I be? No one gets to vote for it or against it, and I certainly do not have enough invested to cause it to crash or surge. The market rises and falls on perceptions of greed and fear. This has always been the case and always will be the case.

It will never constantly rise, it will never constantly fall, and anyone who panics will get screwed.

People who pull their money out will miss the next surge. You can time the trends slightly, but you cannot time the market.

For those of you who want some good advice, check out AAII.org. Not a political group.

If you think I have "turned against the Dow", you are an imbecile.

Goldman Sachs is up 60 pts since the election....Its all Bank Stocks, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals that are pushing the Dow to go up as it is...as the cons Cheer it on

Look at the other Big Banks....Citigroup, JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank Of America....al the Companies that got us into the Disaster in the 1st place,,,,and WHO's going to bail them out again????

Get ready for the Big Short!

I believe those were the people we bailed out in '08 wasn't it?

I am not for or against the DJIA. Why would I be? No one gets to vote for it or against it, and I certainly do not have enough invested to cause it to crash or surge. The market rises and falls on perceptions of greed and fear. This has always been the case and always will be the case.

It will never constantly rise, it will never constantly fall, and anyone who panics will get screwed.

People who pull their money out will miss the next surge. You can time the trends slightly, but you cannot time the market.

For those of you who want some good advice, check out AAII.org. Not a political group.

If you think I have "turned against the Dow", you are an imbecile.

Look around at the other responses.

"I believe those were the people we bailed out in '08 wasn't it?"

thats the Plan,,,the sooner the gop Bankrupts America the sooner they get rid of SS, Medicare etc etc...the gop calls it their "Starve The Beast" they also use Tax Cuts and Record Spending to accomplish this