Trumps: "We'll get TIRED of WINNING" is coming TRUE !&

First, Donald J. Trump wins the election on election night, with a Republican majority in both the House and the Senate… AND THEN:

1) Both Canada and Mexico offer to Trump to re-negotiate NAFTA,

2) Ford agrees to keep auto plant in U.S. rather than in Mexico,

3) Carrier agrees to keep close to 1000 jobs in U.S. rather than sending them to Mexico,

4) IBM says they will hire 10,000 new workers,

5) The DOW hit 20,000 on what they are calling “the TRUMP Rally”

6) The media tries to de-legitimize trump, with the Popular Vote argument, the “Fake News” argument, and the “Russia influenced the election argument… ALL FAIL MISERABLY,

7) "Trust" in Liberal Media his all time LOW... NO ONE believes the Main Stream Media any more,

8) Jill Stein initiates a recount effort ib "Blue Wall" states, and not only does Trump pick up more votes, MASSIVE ELECTION fraud is identified in Michigan, and ALL recounting is STOPPED,

9) Liberals initiate an effort to get electoral college voters to rebel against Trump… instead, Hillary loses more votes than Trump… and Trump STILL wins in an Electoral LANDSLIDE, largest in 30 YEARS.

10) ALL within a month of election, and a MONTH before he is officially sworn in !

I don't know if I'm "tired" yet, as a matter of fact, I"M NOT... but we'll see in 8 years !!

HA !!

I TOLD YOU Donald Trump was going to WIN.. and YOU called me STUPID THEN TOO !!

Who's STUPID NOW MORON ?

You would THINK that after getting their ASSES whipped like a cur dog, they would WANT to join the WINNERS!!

AND the sad part about these liberrhoid ASSHOLES, they are just too stupid to realize that they have NO power now, have NO ONE in the 'wings" to gain power with, and well basically SUCK at ever realizing WHY they are wandering in the wilderness for the next 20-30 years or MORE.They really DO think that when they WHINE like cowards and babies, that someone will have sympathy for them and MAYBE 'vote for me" since "those Republicans are evil or something".

PERHAPS they really need to realize that this makes them look like whiny ass, stupid as shit, dumbfuck morons!!

Add to this that they are GOING to splinter into these 2-3 factions of demorrhoids and NEVER will either of them ever "win" again!!!

God knows, I LOVE watching a good cat fight and this one is going to be the GRANDEST of all!!

First, Donald J. Trump wins the election on election night, with a Republican majority in both the House and the Senate… AND THEN:

1) Both Canada and Mexico offer to Trump to re-negotiate NAFTA,

2) Ford agrees to keep auto plant in U.S. rather than in Mexico,

3) Carrier agrees to keep close to 1000 jobs in U.S. rather than sending them to Mexico,

4) IBM says they will hire 10,000 new workers,

5) The DOW hit 20,000 on what they are calling “the TRUMP Rally”

6) The media tries to de-legitimize trump, with the Popular Vote argument, the “Fake News” argument, and the “Russia influenced the election argument… ALL FAIL MISERABLY,

7) "Trust" in Liberal Media his all time LOW... NO ONE believes the Main Stream Media any more,

8) Jill Stein initiates a recount effort ib "Blue Wall" states, and not only does Trump pick up more votes, MASSIVE ELECTION fraud is identified in Michigan, and ALL recounting is STOPPED,

9) Liberals initiate an effort to get electoral college voters to rebel against Trump… instead, Hillary loses more votes than Trump… and Trump STILL wins in an Electoral LANDSLIDE, largest in 30 YEARS.

10) ALL within a month of election, and a MONTH before he is officially sworn in !

I don't know if I'm "tired" yet, as a matter of fact, I"M NOT... but we'll see in 8 years !!

I hope Trump does well but what we are seeing is basically a reaction that Obama is almost gone. LOL! It would have happened no matter which non-democrat was elected.

MORON!

LOL! You got mad. LOL!

Liberals are BRAINWASHED BUFFOONS.... they REFUSE to see the TRUTH for what it is, and instead, INSIST on believing what the Democrat Party TELLS them to believe...

They are like CULT Members and SCIENTOLOGISTS.... COMPLETELY under the influence of Party, who are using them as Puppets to perpetuate their power.

VERY Sad !