How to Counter these absurd Conservative Viewpoints at Work?

Bakelite

Hey Everyone,

I am a longtime reader but first time poster and am a big Democratic party supporter. Recently at work, I was mocked and ridiculed relentlessly when I suggested that President Obama was among the top 5 greatest Presidents to ever hold office, adding that I think he should be carved into Mt Rushmore for his accomplishments. They started bashing me saying:

1. How can you be a great President and Double the National Debt to 20 Trillion in 8 years? (My response, DUH, look how many good paying jobs were created with that spending!)

2. How can you be a good President when you divide, create racial animosity and set race relations back so far? (My response "Hey Doofus, white people are inherently racist, look how much blacks and other minorities are wronged ever day. They havent even receieved any reparations!")

3. How can he be a great President if he has done nothing but fight against the 2nd Amendment? (My answer, "You guys dont understand his intentions. He never wanted to interfere with responsible gun owners. Its all common sense legislation proposals."

Sigh... When will these Conservatives ever learn to think logically?

I told a maintenance guy at work with a make America great again hat in his pickup, that he should keep that hat nice so I can borrow it when we get a president like prez obama running again. He's a hate filled piece of crap who is completely pissed his oldest daughter is a lesbian with an older lady.

Unfortunately, we had the chance at a president that was just like Obama. Hillary would have been like another term of Obama but I feel she would have been even greater because she would have been the first woman president.too bad that the country was cheated simply because of the electoral college even though she won the popular vote fair and square

Hey Everyone,

I am a longtime reader but first time poster and am a big Democratic party supporter. Recently at work, I was mocked and ridiculed relentlessly when I suggested that President Obama was among the top 5 greatest Presidents to ever hold office, adding that I think he should be carved into Mt Rushmore for his accomplishments. They started bashing me saying:

1. How can you be a great President and Double the National Debt to 20 Trillion in 8 years? (My response, DUH, look how many good paying jobs were created with that spending!)

2. How can you be a good President when you divide, create racial animosity and set race relations back so far? (My response "Hey Doofus, white people are inherently racist, look how much blacks and other minorities are wronged ever day. They havent even receieved any reparations!")

3. How can he be a great President if he has done nothing but fight against the 2nd Amendment? (My answer, "You guys dont understand his intentions. He never wanted to interfere with responsible gun owners. Its all common sense legislation proposals."

Sigh... When will these Conservatives ever learn to think logically?

Never. Because logic is just not part of their inherent character and thinking.