304 and 227. Hillary lost 5 trumpt lost 2.

Think anyone within the ruling elite learned anything yet? Doesn't look like it. Batten down the hatches, The royal we and loyal us aren't going to take this well. I already see retail chains set to implode from the necent policies put in place over the last 2 years. Planned obsolescence is in full swing and plausible deniability has been in operation for over a month.

Thanks Sole, your points are well taken. I don't expect them to learn anything, they remind me of doomsday cults after doomsday predictions come and pass. Studies on such groups show that cultists often restructure their beliefs to preserve their old beliefs. Doomsday fails to precipitate? We must have prayed enough to avert disaster. Give it a few more years. Right now people like Merrill are looking for any plausible deniability they can get.

Merrill: Just wait until the recounts are over...

Reality: Recount expanded lead for Trump, was shut down in Michigan when the Detroit shannigans were being exposed.

Explanation: The Russians hacked.

Merrill: Just wait until the electoral college meets. Dozens of electoral college members are flipping votes to come out to support her.

Reality: Hillary lost 5, Trump lost 2 and Trump is a president.

Explanation: The electoral college which has existed for over 200 years is a scam.

Most people like myself have a challenge seeing the world like you Sole - you are on one extreme of a spectrum between those who try to see the universe for what it is and those who view the universe from their own limited imaginations. If sole is the objective observer then on the opposite extreme you have the fanatics who actively construct fantasy worlds where Hillary is ahead 15 points and liberals can round all Republicans into camps. When reality bites them in the ass and Hillary loses, they must incorporate new fictions to protect the old fictions.

Funny how the Lamestream media is just reporting that Trump lost 2. They're not even mentioning that Hilary lost 5

Called lying by omission. Remembered when Obama croaked out, during the Crusades, Christians killed in the Name of Christ ( and that was all he said )?

History will show that on Nov. 8th, 2016, the Democratic Party was assassinated from within by it's own failures.

They can't seem to understand that their racism and their resulting "identity politics" doomed them from the very start.

That ideology is a failed one and one they so bitterly want to cling to. So much so, that deflecting the blame on ANYTHING but themselves only serves to make them look stupid and whiny so that NO ONE will ever be open to hearing a damn thing they EVER say again.

And if they think they can "repackage" their tripe and win elections in 2018 and beyond, they got a LOT of inner soul searching left to do and a message that either changes or goes the way of the Dodo Bird. And even then, with NO ONE in the "wings" to carry that message, they are going to die a very painful and deceived death.

Think anyone within the ruling elite learned anything yet? Doesn't look like it. Batten down the hatches, The royal we and loyal us aren't going to take this well. I already see retail chains set to implode from the necent policies put in place over the last 2 years. Planned obsolescence is in full swing and plausible deniability has been in operation for over a month.

Consistency is not in the leftist dictionary...

"BIAS ALERT: Slate switches from defense of Electoral College to calling it a tool of white supremacy"

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/ ... fresh=true

Prior to the recent election Slate defended the electoral college...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... llege.html

Thanks Sole, your points are well taken. I don't expect them to learn anything,

What have you learned during your time of inhabiting the moment here? What causes every social justification(society) to implode historically regardless their greater good intentions?

One simple point that connects all the dots? My understanding instinctively speaking is now is physcial Eternity eternally separating molecular content to never duplicate the same thing twice currently.

Covers both science fiction and spiritual fantasies of anything else is possible. Stop casting doubt on the self evident ConservativeUprising3. Your reality imploded just as bad as Hillary's.

Called lying by omission. Remembered when Obama croaked out, during the Crusades, Christians killed in the Name of Christ ( and that was all he said )?

Obama neglected to mention, it took 450 years of Muslim invasions of Christian lands, before Christians said, ENOUGH.

Pretty tolerant if you ask me.

Funny how the Lamestream media is just reporting that Trump lost 2. They're not even mentioning that Hilary lost 5

Indeed. Thankfully they do not have a monopoly on the reporting. It is going to take more than Fakebook censoring conservatives to stop people from opposing liberalism.

Indeed. Thankfully they do not have a monopoly on the reporting. It is going to take more than Fakebook censoring conservatives to stop people from opposing liberalism.

Beware reporting done as interpretation of could be something else?

liberalism is a mental disorder

reality causes mental disorders because to become a citizen of ideology one must swear an oath to ignore the self evident.

What have you learned during your time of inhabiting the moment here? What causes every social justification(society) to implode historically regardless their greater good intentions?

One simple point that connects all the dots? My understanding instinctively speaking is now is physcial Eternity eternally separating molecular content to never duplicate the same thing twice currently.

Covers both science fiction and spiritual fantasies of anything else is possible. Stop casting doubt on the self evident ConservativeUprising3. Your reality imploded just as bad as Hillary's.

What have I learned? Well I have learned you are a difficult person to communicate with even when I am trying to be friendly. Sometimes you sound profound, but most of the time your come across as cryptic even to people who want to understand you. I would posit that language only has meaning when both the sides have a shared understanding of what the concepts conveyed by language mean. You use language in such an idiosyncratic way that most people cannot follow you.

Given that you intend this effect, I have to ask what your motivation for being here is? I know my reasons. I like to troll, I enjoy a fight and sometimes I want to persuade people for what I consider to be the better good.

Since you reject both scientific and spiritual beliefs as fantasy, what gives your life meaning? Please say its not debating Merrill.

What have I learned? Well I have learned you are a difficult person to communicate with even when I am trying to be friendly. Sometimes you sound profound, but most of the time your come across as cryptic even to people who want to understand you. I would posit that language only has meaning when both the sides have a shared understanding of what the concepts conveyed by language mean. You use language in such an idiosyncratic way that most people cannot follow you.

Given that you intend this effect, I have to ask what your motivation for being here is? I know my reasons. I like to troll, I enjoy a fight and sometimes I want to persuade people for what I consider to be the better good.

Since you reject both scientific and spiritual beliefs as fantasy, what gives your life meaning? Please say its not debating Merrill.

Simplicity isn't cryptic, reality is making it easier to deny the self evident than actually understand self containment at the social level. Know what separates acting friendly and being a friend?

A friend will tell you when you are wrong, a friend in need to govern everyone else will support one's mistake, only to use it against them later.

so with that out of the way, I am the best friend you will never meet and the last enemy you ever made.

Simplicity isn't cryptic, reality is making it easier to deny the self evident than actually understand self containment at the social level. Know what separates acting friendly and being a friend?

A friend will tell you when you are wrong, a friend in need to govern everyone else will support one's mistake, only to use it against them later.

so with that out of the way, I am the best friend you will never meet and the last enemy you ever made.

I am not trying to be your enemy Sole, I am just telling you what I observe. You ticked me off by comparing me to Hillary. I don't put my faith in politicians to solve everything and I don't expect Trump to be the messiah with a magic wand. Mostly I am just so very relieved that she lost. If that is my world imploding well so be it...

Adult Americans call it a Mandate.

u6ugan0zxmwx.jpg

The true blue cannot hear over their chanting they have the right to tell everyone who they are and what they are worth socially in their collective mind.After all they did all the work creating hypothetical values used historically setting the atmosphere to be a living stage of events orchestrated to make natural balancing seem chaotic at best.