Liberals Need to Learn

Will liberals ever stop whining about every little thing? It's the main difference between liberals and conservatives. Conservatives learn from our mistakes and improve upon them. Liberals blame everyone else for their mistakes. Liberals need to take some responsibility for once!

Did you whine about Obama's birth certificate for eight years?

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how he talks about personal responsibility when conservatives just elected a man who never takes responsibility for anything he says :)

I am particularly fond of their gods, who they rely on constantly when things are going good, and blame the devil when things are going bad. The Devil made them do it syndrome. Watch these whining cons blame Obama for everything for the next 4 years.

I am particularly fond of their gods, who they rely on constantly when things are going good, and blame the devil when things are going bad. The Devil made them do it syndrome. Watch these whining cons blame Obama for everything for the next 4 years.

Just remember, YOU associated Obummer with Satan.

LMAO!!

Did you whine about Benghazi for four years?

NEXT!!!!!

Americans died because of incompetent people in our own government. That should be a very big deal to every American.

Truth is never a bad thing. Mr. Trump is a truth teller.

I like how he talks about personal responsibility when conservatives just elected a man who never takes responsibility for anything he says :)

Actually I didn't. I will point out that he's the worst president in the history of the country.

He's one of the best since Reconstruction.

The worst Presidents in the history of the country are all Republicans from Grant to Bush.

The only exception, Teddy Roosevelt

He's one of the best since Reconstruction.

The worst Presidents in the history of the country are all Republicans from Grant to Bush.

The only exception, Teddy Roosevelt

Ronald Reagan is the greatest president in modern times. Barack Obama and Bill Clinton set us back in a lot of ways. GWB Kept us safe after 9/11, the most dangerous time in our nation's history until Obama came along and made us more vulnerable. Donald Trump has a lot of Reagan in him. That is a huge step towards making American great again!