Michael Moore Appeals to GOP Electors: Go Rogue and I Will Pay Your St

TheHeadLiberal

Mr. Moore is obviously wanting justice in that Hillary Clinton won the Popular Vote and should rightfully become President. Thus, he is now extending this offer to electors.

===========================================

Michael Moore Appeals to GOP Electors: Go Rogue and I Will Pay Your State Fine
By David Caplan

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-moore-appeals-gop-electors-rogue-pay-state/story?id=44276931

"Filmmaker and author Michael Moore has made an offer to Republican members of the Electoral College: If an elector does not vote for Donald Trump -- which would constitute a violation of their pledge -- and their state is one that imposes a fine for such a violation, Moore will pay it."

"In an open letter Sunday addressed to Republican electors on his Facebook page, Moore wrote, "Some states have made it 'illegal' for you to vote any other way than for Trump. If you don't vote for him, your state will fine you ... So here's my offer to you: I obviously can't and won't give you money to vote tomorrow, but if you do vote your conscience and you are punished for it, I will personally step up pay your fine which is my legal right to do."

"But the NCSL adds, "No elector has ever been penalized or replaced -- nor have these laws been fully vetted by the courts. The states with laws that attempt to bind the votes of presidential electors are below:"

Michael Moore is one of our greatest talents. Unlike so many under-the-table political dealings, his offer to the electors is public and transparent. Ironically, the very public nature of the offering guarantees that the electors won't take it. Which makes Moore's gesture a symbolic one.