Trump Phenomenon: This time: White Men, NEXT cycle: Blacks

Bill Clinton recently went on a RANT about "Angry white men"... The "angry white men" Bill was talking about, are REALLY just hard working, blue collar, American GUYS who the Democrat party had KICKED to the curb... in FAVOR of Illegal aliens, and special interest groups... and just IGNORED, and thought they would ALWAYS vote Democrat... HOWEVER, they went OVERWHELMINGLY for Trump this past election, NOT for any "black hearted" reason... but because the democrat had FORGOTTEN, and IGNORED them...

I think the NEXT group that Democrats are going to lose in mass, are BLACK Voters... Blacks have been ignored or YEARS by Democrats, and trump began to kindle the flame during this cycle... I believe he is SERIOUS about bringing JOBS back into the inner cities, and Blacks will be the primary beneficiaries... as THEY begin to realize Trump REALLY DOES have their best interests at heart... THEY will Bolt the Democrat party NEXT !!

Black people know who their enemies are, Stupid Sambo, and the worthless coalition of fatcats and semilliterate bumpkins knows as the Republican Party is at the top of their list.

We will see a rebellion of poultry against Colonel Sanders long before we see African Americans turning on the Democratic Party. Rightwing radio rantsters have been preaching this forever and moronic fools have been parrroting them forever.

Bill Clinton recently went on a RANT about "Angry white men"... The "angry white men" Bill was talking about, are REALLY just hard working, blue collar, American GUYS who the Democrat party had KICKED to the curb... in FAVOR of Illegal aliens, and special interest groups... and just IGNORED, and thought they would ALWAYS vote Democrat... HOWEVER, they went OVERWHELMINGLY for Trump this past election, NOT for any "black hearted" reason... but because the democrat had FORGOTTEN, and IGNORED them...

I think the NEXT group that Democrats are going to lose in mass, are BLACK Voters... Blacks have been ignored or YEARS by Democrats, and trump began to kindle the flame during this cycle... I believe he is SERIOUS about bringing JOBS back into the inner cities, and Blacks will be the primary beneficiaries... as THEY begin to realize Trump REALLY DOES have their best interests at heart... THEY will Bolt the Democrat party NEXT !!

Angry white guys they thought would always just vote Democrat? LMFAO.

Here's a newsflash for you. Trump won because of less than 76,000 votes in the districts of four states that went to Obama last time.

You won because of 76,000 Obama voters.

Keep repeating that to yourself.

Trump's strategy was basically twofold:

(1) By creating a hate campaign against Hillary (LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!) so that both Hillary and Trump seemed so bad that a lot of Obama voters simply did not vote for president at all.

(2) By appealing to ignorant simple-minded bumpkins, kluxers and conspiracy fans who normally never vote to vote for Trump in specific districts.

Americans have never had the choice of voting for a woman for president before, and there is no ideal of what a female candidate should be. If she was too avid in her statements, she was seen by many as too bossy; if she was too sweet and feminine, then she seemed to many as too weak. Hillary also lacks the charisma of Bill of President Obama.

Trump excels at only one thing: self-promotion.

If the Democrats had nominated Bernie or Joe Biden, Trump would have lost in both the popular and the electoral vote.

Hmmmm... Where to start...

First, if we talk about JUST Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin... the "Blue Wall" that Trump was NEVER supposed to win... He WON those 3 states by OVER 100,000 votes... IF, you consider that during the last election, those states were lost by between 5-7%... so, there were MILLIONS of Democrats that TURNED Republican in order to make that happen...

Trump focused on winning the states he needed to, and Hillary didn't know WHAT she was doing... WASTING money in some states, and NOT doing enough in others... TRUMP was not running for the "popular Vote", because THAT'S not how you win the Presidency... the Electoral college is what you need to focus on.. and Trump won more Electoral votes than ANT Republican in almost 30 years..

IF you factor out all the Illegal aliens, DEAD people, and VOTER FRAUD votes like in Detroit and GOD KNOWS how many other major cities, Hillary PROBABLY would not have won the Popular Vote EITHER... REGARDLESS of strategy.

SO, ALL YOU liberals, who where pushing the BULL SHIT that the Republican Party is DEAD... that they would NEVER win another Presidential election... even after the last 8 years, more U.S. House and Senate seats were lost by Democrats than since the 1920's.... More Governorships, and State houses as well... YOU SHOULD have seen the handwriting on the wall THEN !! BUT, Idiot Liberals... you DID NOT..

YOU keep deluding yourself... Because right now... its a GREAT time to be Conservative !!

LimbaughPig.jpg

HA !! Now THAT is funny... a MORON who CAN NOT admit that the Democrat is Message AND Candidate were BOTH Flawed, and THAT is why they lost...

Call ME dumb because I point out the FACTS !

No, you are dumb because you voted for a con man that will screw you.

You are a hen that voted for The Donald.

It is always idiotic for poultry to vote for Frank Perdue.

Agree with original post. We were told it was the demographics that would finish off the GOP. Blacks have been screwed royally by the racist dems. The only thing they got from oblameo was a check. NO JOBS. ACA has done nothing for them as they cannot use it because of cost. If Trump provides jobs in the inner city blacks will flock to the GOP. Trump is going to provide many opportunities for blacks that want to start a business. The racist dems are going to provide mayors who tell police to let blacks burn and loot their own hoods. Economic demographics will be the end of the dems with the blacks. Bye dems.

HA !!

We voted for the LAST BEST HOPE for America to become GREAT AGAIN...

Obama did EVERYTHING he could to destroy us, and Hillary WOULD have finished the job... NOW, we have a CHANCE, and I believe Trump is JUST the guy to do it..

A "Con" man? Since WHEN does a MULTI Billionaire, need to be a "Con"... THAT comment is DIRECT from the mind of a Liberal LOONEY TUNE...

And THAT is YOU !!

I think the NEXT group that Democrats are going to lose in mass, are BLACK Voters... Blacks have been ignored or YEARS by Democrats

Absolutely, the Democrat politicians have failed the black community for decades. Look at the plight of blacks in the liberal ran cities of Chicago, Baltimore and New York.

I tend to think you are right about Trump going after the Black Vote. He has nothing to lose by trying. The only loser in the deal would be Democrat politicians.

Since WHEN does a MULTI Billionaire, need to be a "Con"

I did not say he NEEDED to be a con, but he paid $25,000,000 to maker his con job phony "University" scam go away.

Either he is so stupid to piss away $25,000,000 or no reason, or he realized that there was no way to avoid getting his ass handed to him at an even greater cost.

There is no way he is going to make this country any greater than it already is. It wonlt take long for even dumbass lumpenproletarians like you to realize this.

Since WHEN does a MULTI Billionaire, need to be a "Con"

I did not say he NEEDED to be a con, but he paid $25,000,000 to maker his con job phony "University" scam go away.

Either he is so stupid to piss away $25,000,000 or no reason, or he realized that there was no way to avoid getting his ass handed to him at an even greater cost.

There is no way he is going to make this country any greater than it already is. It wonlt take long for even dumbass lumpenproletarians like you to realize this.

Tsk, tsk. You're not watching your spelling and grammar very well.

You should review your work a little better before hitting "post."

Either that, or stop criticizing other members for making small errors.

C-

I did not say he NEEDED to be a con, but he paid $25,000,000 to make his con job phony "University" scam go away.

Either he is so stupid to piss away $25,000,000 for no reason, or he realized that there was no way to avoid getting his ass handed to him at an even greater cost.

There is no way he is going to make this country any greater than it already is. It won't take long for even dumbass lumpenproletarians like you to realize this.