Just a Small Change, My Little One....

People believe it. (that "RUSSIA STOLE THE ELECTION") Nothing the Cheeto can do about it

No, zaro baby, I'm SORRY, but, I have to make a SLIGHT correction........

Your first phrase ,"People believe it..."

Ok......lemme see, here...ghrunnrrr (grunts, picking up letters and moving them)........."People MORONS believe it...".......

THERE, NOW!.....Isn't that NICE?......MUCH better!....and, MUCH more ACCURATE!

And you KNOW my stance on ACCURACY....

What's the SENSE, in reporting the News and Commentary, on the Sheik Network, RR-SBC, if I'm not ACCURATE?

An Obama press conference has become nothing but a summation of all his old damn-you clichés — the fantasy strawman arguments;

the caricatures of the evil Republican bogeymen;

the demagogic litany of the sick, the innocent, and the old at the mercy of his callous opponents;

the affected accentuation (e.g., Talîban; Pakîstan, Îslám, Latînos, etc.) that so many autodidacts parade in lieu of learning foreign languages; (that just MEANS, Obama, like MANY Liberals, is a POSER, a LAZY ASSHOLE, that, INSTEAD, OF ACTUALLY LEARNING a language, he tries to BUY their SUPPORT, by sayinf "Laaaa-teeen-os", or "Pokk-ee-staan"(the one that makes me ESPECIALLY SICK)

the make-no-mistake-about-it and let-me-be-clear empty emphatics;

the flashing temper tantrums;

the mangled sports metaphors;....(Haaha, this guy is about as much a "jock", as 2 cats f*cking in a bag-HAAHA!- THEN AGAIN, he probably IS "smelly, and comes out from under someone's testicles" - (get it- "jock"?) Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

the factual gaffes;

and the monotonous I, me, my, and mine first-person-pronoun exhaustion.-

WHAT AN EXCELLENT DESCRIPTION, OF AN OBAMA SPEECH, or PRESS "CO-JERK" HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

(I wrote it in BROWN, just like the SHIT, he SPEWS...)

oh, but WAIT!....I FORGOT!!

(THE OBAMA DAILY LIES)

that American health care is more affordable and more comprehensive today than it was in 2009;

that workforce participation is booming;

that scandals are a thing of the past;

that the debt has been addressed;

that Obama has proved a healer who brought the country together;

that immigration at last is ordered, legal, and logical;

that the law has never been more respected and honored;

that racial relations are calmer than ever;

that the campuses are quiet;

that the so-called war on terror is now over and won with al-Qaeda and ISIS contained or on the run;

that U.S. prestige aboard has never been higher;

that our allies appreciate our help and our enemies fear our wrath;

that Iran will now not go nuclear;

that Israel is secure and assured of our support;

and that, thanks to American action, Egypt is stable, Libya is ascendant, Iraq is still consensual, and the Middle East in general is at last quiet after the tumultuous years of George W. Bush.

You need to calm down

I'm calm....If I got any calmer, I'd fall back to sleep.....unless I found something else to do...

I'm always calm - Some people here take things like type font, or whatever, to gauge the psychological or mental state of the person writing-

So, what...the people who write in the tiniest font, never using Capitals to start a sentence - they are what - a quiet robot?

.....But I just saw this post of yours, from last week,- maybe I missed it- and you saying "People believe it"......Sorry - I just couldn't let it stand....

It would be like, if I let stand, "The Earth is flat- People believe it, so there's nothing you round-ballers can DO about it!"

********************************************************************************************

Besides, most of it, I copied from an earlier post of mine - and THAT, I copied from an EXCELLENT writer, Jonah Goldberg. Credit, where credit is due.....

So, NOW we've established, that "I am calm" .

Ok?......NOW - What are you wearing, today?

Why are you bringing up your genitals in conversation Sheik?

WHO THE FUCK IS BRINGING UP THEIR GENITALS, "DUMB-AS-5-ROCKS-IN-A-BAG"?

WHO'S TALKING ABOUT "THEIR GENITALS", "5-COCKS-IN-YOUR-ASS" ??

SHOW ME WHERE I AM SAYING IT, FIVE-BY-FIVE YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE, FIVE-BY-FIVE !!

DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING LIE ABOUT WHAT I SAY- OR I WILL BE ON YOUR DOORSTEP.

He's an internet predator

and YOU - I TRY to be nice to you, teach you not to keep making a FOOL OF YOURSELF, repeating endlessly, "calm down" like a 12-yr.-old, and see what you do?.......fucking kids.....they shouldn't be ALLOWED, on here.....

I GUESS THE FUCKING COWARD PEDOPHILE, FIVE-BY-FIVE, IS AFRAID TO RESPOND, TO HIS LIES, CLAIMING I MENTIONED "MY GENITALS"................

EITHER THAT, OR (more likely) , HE'S TOO FUCKING DUMB, TO READ CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!

SEE?...THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS DO !!.....

THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS, WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT-THE-FUCK-THEY'RE-TALKING-ABOUT!

JUST LIKE ON CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MESS-NBC, etc., etc.!

awwww, ZERO!

I'm DISAPPOINTED in you....all that "heeheehee", last week, when you wanted to talk about sex ..

I thought maybe there was A HUMAN in there...

But no............the usual, BRAIN-DEAD SHEEP, BLEATING TO HER TV, DROOLING INTO HER SLOP BUCKET, WHILE CNN IS ON...........

Hey, um,.. ZERO?..Did you have PARENTS, who sent you to SCHOOL?...DID YOU EVER LEARN ANYTHING, BESIDES "calm down" ?

If you went to school, was in on a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG YELLOW BUS?

Tell the truth......COME ON, NOW, zero..............

IT WAS A SHORT BUS, WASN'T IT?!? Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa!

Hey, zero.....I have a MATING CALL for you, Libtard Sheep........

Baaaaaaaaaa-baaaaaaaaaaa !!

Screenshot_2016_12_08_at_5_37_46_AM.png

**********************************************************************************************************************

FREAK OUT!.................da-da-DA-DA-da-DA-DA-da-dot-da-daaaaa.....................FREAK OUT!..................da-da-DA-DA-da-DA-DA-da-dot-da-daaaaa.....................FREAK OUT!..................da-da-DA-DA-da-DA-DA-da-dot-da-daaaaa.....................FREAK OUT!

Libs:

Check this ^^^ fucking freak out

Your the one who titled the thread to your little one (Somehow, assuming Sheik was talking about his MASSIVE PENIS)

Just so you know (because you're so fucking dumb, you couldn't figure it out), I was referring to the "little child" here, zero....Shes 17.

And shouldn't even be allowed in here. Not because of her age- because she doesn't know anything, and can only repeat what she's heard....

But I accept your apology, "five-guys-at-a-time".....

I guess, because you polesmoking Homos only have ONE THING ON YOUR MIND, what every man's COCK LOOKS LIKE, it's understandable......