Jesus Freaks, Pay Attention

drvoke

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atheists are the world's dumbest assholes.

They do all the can to shut down anything that "discusses" something they absolutely claim they have no belief in!!

So HOW can something you don't believe in be of any "threat" to you whatsoever???

That's like saying "I don't believe in ghosts, but ghosts scare the shit out of me".

Yeah, it's JUST THAT DAMN LEVEL OF STUPIDITY that these atheists practice.

Leather users are GUILTY

Of what?

They do all the can to shut down anything that "discusses" something they absolutely claim they have no belief in!!

So HOW can something you don't believe in be of any "threat" to you whatsoever???

That's like saying "I don't believe in ghosts, but ghosts scare the shit out of me".

Yeah, it's JUST THAT DAMN LEVEL OF STUPIDITY that these atheists practice.

Religion is to blame that you never developed critical thinking skills

You mean.....BESIDES when you whack-jobs attempt to legislate your fairy-tales??

This actually applies to all believers in supernatural nonsense, but in the U.S. we know who predominates.

What separates science fiction from spiritual fantasy, actually? Subject or object believed possible.

Eternal life after death or space time continuum of relativity on a radial axis in any direction from every angle observing from thinking beyond self contained to here now?

consider your wings of make believe clipped. Your ideology is no longer a master of the universal moment.

This actually applies to all believers in supernatural nonsense, but in the U.S. we know who predominates.

Why are most atheists such assholes? Are there any studies on that?

Does it come naturally? What happened to 'live and let live'? Are they afraid of being unconsciously converted? There is absolutely NO THREAT of any sort of 'theocracy' as many breathlessly predict year after year. Not a SINGLE Christian I know, would want any such thing.

Grow up.

Three types of mentality within humanity, those that invent an advantage, those that take advantage technologically, and the rest just seeking equality as equally displaced now as one of a kind.

the mythological 1% royal we, 9% loyal us, 90% defined as my, you, our, they, them, and those people.

Three types of mentality within humanity, those that invent an advantage, those that take advantage technologically, and the rest just seeking equality as equally displaced now as one of a kind.

Four types, really: the 000000000000000000001% who spout meaningless drivel while attempting to convince everyone else that they have discovered the Secrets of the Universe. To wit, sole.

Q8qh6As.jpg

Fig. one: sole.

Four types, really: the 000000000000000000001% who spout meaningless drivel while attempting to convince everyone else that they have discovered the Secrets of the Universe. To wit, sole.

Q8qh6As.jpg

Fig. one: sole.

A denier needs to learn understanding how things are self evident removes all doubt established by deniers making believe now isn't eternally self contained to the moment here universally. Self evident doesn't keep secrets, only deniers invent secrets by theory or theology using hypothetial values to sustain their generational hyperbole as legislated into rule of law on how to behave socially cradle to grave honoring the chosen people that think beyond self contained by the moment here have achieved living beyond their own lifetime eternally. In context recited alone..

Great intellectual diversion again Xavier, but how many meanings of sole are their besides bottom of a shoe or foot and a slab of fish? Isn't there also a "last of its kind" survivor or "one of a kind" ancestor of ancestry use of that word? Cherry picking for artistic illusion are you? That is conspiring to cast doubt on what I describe as self evident. Can't Won't you honestly discuss self contained by the moment here physically separated molecularly all the time?

that makes your performance here deception by design. You are physically corrupted heart, mind, body, and soul collective hive mentality.

even as you and your mentality play 4 corner triangulation, you and your people ignore 8 hemispheres of molecular displacement.

Religion should be suspected, not respected

You do realize that your political "faith" is no less a religion than any other? Liberals who don't have any kind of spiritual Faith are no less self-righteous or arrogant as any other religious extremist.

I don't belong to any organized "religion" but I do consider myself a spiritual person. There is obviously more to the Universe than mere mortals can comprehend.

Won't you honestly discuss self contained by the moment here physically separated molecularly all the time?

Since that is gibberish, well, I won't because I can't I have no idea what the Hell you mean by "self contained by the moment physically separated at the time". Neither does any sane person on this planet.

even as you play 4 corner triangulation you ignore 8 hemispheres of molecular displacement.

I don't "play 4 corner triangulation". triangles by definition have only THREE corners. There is no such thing as "4 corner triangulation".

And this 8 hemispheres of molecular displacement is gibberish.

No sphere has more than TWO hemispheres. Talking about 8 hemispheres is like talking about 8 halves of the same object. It is irrational, illogical and absurd.

What the Hell is "molecular displacement"? You use words in ways in which no one can understand what the poo you are blathering about.

When you a displace a molecule, it has to go somewhere else. It does not cease to be. And why displace it, anyway?

Again. YOU MAKE NO SENSE. You never explain what these weird terms mean to you because you cannot.

Q8qh6As.jpg

This is not a "slab of fish". It is a real, whole fish.

Perhaps it is a live fish, perhaps is is a recently deceased fish.

But it makes more sense than you.