Zaro Does Not Believe In The Death Penalty

Illegal alien raped, killed 9-month-old girl in California

What do you think Zaro, an Obama stern warning?

In a case like this, even I don't believe in the death penalty. The thing should be kept alive for years, while suffering the tortures of the damned.

But when it is time to eliminate the thing, it should be guillotined; and the last thing it sees should be a photo of that child looking up from the basket that catches it's head.

So you are against what Obama did to bin Laden?

Or drones taking out terrorists?

How do you feel about the death threats against electors?

Start a thread about Obama and his drones

I know why you support the death penalty. I got your number

What do you think Zaro, an Obama stern warning?

In a case like this, even I don't believe in the death penalty. The thing should be kept alive for years, while suffering the tortures of the damned.

But when it is time to eliminate the thing, it should be guillotined; and the last thing it sees should be a photo of that child looking up from the basket that catches it's head.

How about you experience the death penalty as in you know put yourself up for a great example of how the death penalty is for your soul.

Is it okay that some do not support the death penalty simply because you do?

The thing that did this, seemed to believe, being judge, jury, and executioner was A Ok. No mercy, no appeals for this innocent child.

Here ya go, a little math:

Jonathan C. Holeman and Samuel C. Wright, both convicted recently in a nine-year-old Lake Arrowhead double murder, are both 31 years of age. Using the Legislative Analyst's numbers, if both were sentenced to life without parole and lived to the age of 65, the 34-year cost of housing, feeding and keeping them secure would amount to $1.598 million a piece, without factoring in the effects of inflation.

However, at an annual cost of $137,102, a prisoner who sits on death row for 20 years could cost taxpayers a total of $2,742,040 in that time.

The thing that did this, seemed to believe, being judge, jury, and executioner was A Ok. No mercy, no appeals for this innocent child.

Here ya go, a little math:

Jonathan C. Holeman and Samuel C. Wright, both convicted recently in a nine-year-old Lake Arrowhead double murder, are both 31 years of age. Using the Legislative Analyst's numbers, if both were sentenced to life without parole and lived to the age of 65, the 34-year cost of housing, feeding and keeping them secure would amount to $1.598 million a piece, without factoring in the effects of inflation.

However, at an annual cost of $137,102, a prisoner who sits on death row for 20 years could cost taxpayers a total of $2,742,040 in that time.

.45 ACP Remington Auto, JHP, 230 Grain, 25 Round Box Golden Saber ($1.06/round)

Right, you want to study these things, correct? Illegal alien raped, killed 9-month-old girl in California

Maybe put it in a room with another 9 month old, and see what it does.

How about you experience the death penalty as in you know put yourself up for a great example of how the death penalty is for your soul.

Is it okay that some do not support the death penalty simply because you do?

has the alleged perpetrator gone to trial yet?

McVeigh & the whites who drug a black man to his death behind a truck, were fast tracked to the death chamber. Let's see how long it takes for the Fort Hood troglodyte & the Boston bomber to be greased.

has the alleged perpetrator gone to trial yet?

You mean this thing? Illegal alien raped, killed 9-month-old girl in California I do not know; but if it isn't also fast tracked to the death chamber, then, there is no justice.

McVeigh & the whites who drug a black man to his death behind a truck, were fast tracked to the death chamber. Let's see how long it takes for the Fort Hood troglodyte & the Boston bomber to be greased.

Great point....

Zaro is against the death penalty however if you ask about Obama killing terrorists without a trial she has no comment....

Or maybe death threats against electors are just fine if they vote for Trump...

Like all liberal-moonbat-hypocrites there's a double opinion depending on the cause or the ® or (D)...

When Bush was killing terrorists with drone it was a war crime...

Obama does the same and he's a hero

Right, you want to study these things, correct? Illegal alien raped, killed 9-month-old girl in California

Maybe put it in a room with another 9 month old, and see what it does.

i-cant-look-smiley-emoticon.png

Do you EVER consider what might drive your obsession with.....

scary-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

....CHILDREN, SEX, and MURDER??

....'Cause this is HARDLY the first time!

i-cant-look-smiley-emoticon.png

Do you EVER consider what might drive your obsession with.....

scary-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

....CHILDREN, SEX, and MURDER??

....'Cause this is HARDLY the first time!

Ya need better material.

I guess I just ain't tolerant enough to not be upset when a knuckle dragger sexually abuses & murders a child. I lack that liberal strength.

For the record Phoenix ( it is Phoenix for the moment, correct? ), no one really pays much attention to you pathetic Devil's Advocate posts.

I'll give you this; you put on a colorful side show.

Ya need better material.

I guess I just ain't tolerant enough to not be upset when a knuckle dragger sexually abuses & murders a child. I lack that liberal strength.

For the record Phoenix ( it is Phoenix for the moment, correct? ), no one really pays much attention to you pathetic Devil's Advocate posts.

I'll give you this; you put on a colorful side show.

You know that innocent guys got executed. You support the death penalty anyways. You are not much different than the criminal who kills an innocent person

You know what I think. Life in prison without parole

Make the tax payers provide a sheltered life with no responsibilities other than saying yes boss. The deterent with the death penalty is there isn't a chance that person commits another crime. Now on the other hand public executions are making sure the population doesn't question authority. So the execution doesn't get press. The person is just gone without social spectacles.

Yeah I know the arts and farts community will always show an innocent person put to death in theater performances maintaining social opinions every generation. while making the claim the 1,000 guilty cannot be. Yet the same people demanding no death penalty makes sure it is everyone else's children defending their right to act socially larger than genetically displaced.

It's cheaper than the death penalty

Only on paper and figurative logic that doesn't include everything it takes to maintain the deathrow system of imprisonment, Not actually. Now I can compromise a little here. If the person doing the killing is captured during the event, then there are no repeals to argue. If only circumstancial evidence is used, the appeal process has 5 years after conviction.

Cannot leave out the innocent until proven guilty. Now the prosecutors need to make sure they aren't playing social grandstanding by making the charges larger than the actual crime also.

This hate crime nonsense has to end. It is mob mentality getting out of control from the legal and criminal sides. But that is how psychological class warfare works between ruling elites and ruled classifications of social entities.