Why Z~man supports the death penalty

Zaro

Our Z~man supports the death penalty. He knows, just like any other death penalty supporter that innocent people have been executed. And that an occasional innocent man will be executed in the future. He does not care. Why? It satisfies the repressed murderous rage inside of him.

Yup Z~man. I got your number

So the 15 year old kid not old enough to drive, vote or pay taxes is up early this AM....

You called the US a shit hole and hope it fails...

And when an illegal that was deported eight times killed two US citizens you celebrated ...

I thought your Mom and Dad was sending you to Germany so you could party over there...?

Illegal alien raped, killed 9-month-old girl in California

What do you think Zaro, an Obama stern warning?

In a case like this, even I don't believe in the death penalty. The thing should be kept alive for years, while suffering the tortures of the damned.

But when it is time to eliminate the thing, it should be guillotined; and the last thing it sees should be a photo of that child looking up from the basket that catches it's head.

It's good to hear that you, unlike the Z~man, have overcome your base need for revenge

Don't edit my posts to your advantage. I will now give this it's own OP.

In a case like this, even I don't believe in the death penalty. The thing should be kept alive for years, while suffering the tortures of the damned.

But when it is time to eliminate the thing, it should be guillotined; and the last thing it sees should be a photo of that child looking up from the basket that catches it's head.

It's good to hear that you, unlike the Z~man, have overcome your base need for revenge

The death penalty has nothing to do with "revenge"...

We have laws and there's punishments....

Are you okay with Obama killing bin Laden? Was that revenge? I think it was a good move by Obama...

However, it appears you're against that

Don't edit my posts to your advantage. I will now give this it's own OP.

^^ extremely sensitive and insecure

Our Z~man supports the death penalty. He knows, just like any other death penalty supporter that innocent people have been executed. And that an occasional innocent man will be executed in the future. He does not care. Why? It satisfies the repressed murderous rage inside of him.

Yup Z~man. I got your number

BEEN THERE!!!!!

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/203356-i-totally-agree-with-xmans-roof-post/page-2