There are approximately 174,000 jobs related to coal in the U.S.

83,000 miners, 31,000 transportation, and 60,000 coal power plant workers in total in the U.S.. Sept 2008, during the Great Recession, 488,000 jobs were lost in that one month.

There's a lot of myth perpetrated by schemers on the right who don't know shit regarding economics. Or if they do they are huge liars, take your pick.

The problem is the Congress. Remember the Tea Party movement that said it stood all by itself and was fed up by both the status Quo do nothing political parties - remember how they were quickly sided with the right republicans. Remember remember remember / the folks who spend money and create demand here at home are the workers.

What about the environment, one way to reduce healthcare cost is to reduce air and water pollution. It kills more people than anything now.

Peace!

Look, as a progressive liberal, I say this / if you lower the corporate tax rate, but do not lower tax rates for rich private citizens, and you also uphold high standards to protect workers rights and the environment, what is the truth behind the corporate off shore profits matrix...

That is something that needs to come to light / that quotient is what all Americans need to understand first and foremost. It comes down to what will create full employment. Full employment gives people a lot of say in how they lead their life.

What we call entitlements, things like social security and medicare, I believe most people agree is important. We all want better healthcare that is cheaper, and we all want a better education system for all. When it comes to higher education, and that includes skilled trades, most Americans believe it should be afforded to all by merit. This means if you study hard, or if you have an inclination to be say a pipe fitter or electrician, or carpenter, or highly skilled factory worker, you deserve to pursue that endeavor / or if you desire to go on your own and start up your own business you are free to do so.

That's what we all want I believe. So how do we get there?

Peace!

Look, as a progressive liberal, I say this / if you lower the corporate tax rate, but do not lower tax rates for rich private citizens, and you also uphold high standards to protect workers rights and the environment, what is the truth behind the corporate off shore profits matrix...

That is something that needs to come to light / that quotient is what all Americans need to understand first and foremost. It comes down to what will create full employment. Full employment gives people a lot of say in how they lead their life.

What we call entitlements, things like social security and medicare, I believe most people agree is important. We all want better healthcare that is cheaper, and we all want a better education system for all. When it comes to higher education, and that includes skilled trades, most Americans believe it should be afforded to all by merit. This means if you study hard, or if you have an inclination to be say a pipe fitter or electrician, or carpenter, or highly skilled factory worker, you deserve to pursue that endeavor / or if you desire to go on your own and start up your own business you are free to do so.

That's what we all want I believe. So how do we get there?

Peace!

How do we get there???

So easy.

Make SURE that a liberrhoid is NEVER elected to ANY office EVER AGAIN!!

That's how.

1du1ms.jpg