"....and The Horse You Rode on In"

Should Butch be the new warden?  

1. 1. Should Butch be the new warden?

• Yes
    • Yes

Teacher isn't special. I can say things like more betterer and get arrested for walking down the street.

Its time for change. Its time for Butch

You act like someone gave him what he has

And now you want it given to you

That makes you a Bitch, not Butch

in on

on in

Fairly clever. Took me seconds.

So you want to go head to head with me.

Fine.

Then.

They that are called they say that the worst thing I can do is respond. The very fact that now and again there shall be a teacher replied here is gonna generate views.

You're welcome.

Here we go...

Saw this thread right away, I have second post. Second post is mine. I promise you this, I shall leave the first sentence as it is. I can do anything I want with the rest of that post forever and ever, Amen. I may, I may not. Maybe if you fu(k sumpin up late in this thread I'll go right quick like to the second post of this thread, my post, and point it out.

You have to be very careful now, Mr. Flaccidy.

Nuttin has changed, I take on all comers. First of all, there's a reason I am the author of a half a million times viewed thread that I started from scratch. My bad, more than one thread of such nature. One of politics, one of science. I could do more but then why?

The very fact that you started this semi-cleverly titled thread I am gonna turn around into a boon for me. No body knows the rules of this site more betterer than I. Hell, I crafted a couple of them. The rest? Eh, I been enforcing them for a decade.

From the bottom of my cold, dark heart, thank you.

Tad too early for pyramids.

What the fu(k do you really have that sparks the human imagination? I'm giving you a gift, I'm here. Sumpin sumpin imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Did I get that correct? So you don't have your own stuff?

What is the mass of a photon, azzhole?

How do you beat the house at Blackjack?

What is the only thing in The Mighty US of A Constitution that can not be amended?

This is only gonna work out for me. Wait till I start splaining and linking to stuff.

I'm gonna use this thread to, eh, folks, I'm doing pretty good at my self promotion, self aggrandizement, and now for spite cause of the semi stealing of my most clever thread title I'm gonna pound this fu(k, this Mr. Facility, into a ugly stain?

I gots to say, it's my first instinct. I'm a big shot now, ain't I supposed to a tad more magnanimous? I guess I am. After all, this ain't my thread.

Butch? I am the master of search-fu. To you you that means I can easily find every thing you have ever posted at this site. I can start from your first post and copy/paste it here. Before I do that lemme sum it up...

You are a racist azzhole.

-

I hate when I get distracted like this but if I didn't reply ya'll would say I'm a puzzy.

You act like someone gave him what he has

And now you want it given to you

That makes you a Bitch, not Butch

It's never going to end. I have to win every time I show up. I understand this and I have understood this for a long time.

Thing is, bro, I wanna tell some jokes, I want to put some stuff out there about the speed of light, pyramids, all the other stuff and the stuff I'm thinking about.

I like it all, it's a challenge. I'm gonna fu(k this thread up or I wont. Ah, fu(k this. lowrent, show up at the horse thread sooner or later. Gimme a little time, I'd like consciousness stream first.

in on

on in

Fairly clever. Took me seconds.

So you want to go head to head with me.

Fine.

Then.

They that are called they say that the worst thing I can do is respond. The very fact that now and again there shall be a teacher replied here is gonna generate views.

You're welcome.

Here we go...

Saw this thread right away, I have second post. Second post is mine. I promise you this, I shall leave the first sentence as it is. I can do anything I want with the rest of that post forever and ever, Amen. I may, I may not. Maybe if you fu(k sumpin up late in this thread I'll go right quick like to the second post of this thread, my post, and point it out.

You have to be very careful now, Mr. Flaccidy.

Nuttin has changed, I take on all comers. First of all, there's a reason I am the author of a half a million times viewed thread that I started from scratch. My bad, more than one thread of such nature. One of politics, one of science. I could do more but then why?

The very fact that you started this semi-cleverly titled thread I am gonna turn around into a boon for me. No body knows the rules of this site more betterer than I. Hell, I crafted a couple of them. The rest? Eh, I been enforcing them for a decade.

From the bottom of my cold, dark heart, thank you.

Tad too early for pyramids.

What the fu(k do you really have that sparks the human imagination? I'm giving you a gift, I'm here. Sumpin sumpin imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Did I get that correct? So you don't have your own stuff?

What is the mass of a photon, azzhole?

How do you beat the house at Blackjack?

What is the only thing in The Mighty US of A Constitution that can not be amended?

This is only gonna work out for me. Wait till I start splaining and linking to stuff.

I'm gonna use this thread to, eh, folks, I'm doing pretty good at my self promotion, self aggrandizement, and now for spite cause of the semi stealing of my most clever thread title I'm gonna pound this fu(k, this Mr. Facility, into a ugly stain?

I gots to say, it's my first instinct. I'm a big shot now, ain't I supposed to a tad more magnanimous? I guess I am. After all, this ain't my thread.

Butch? I am the master of search-fu. To you you that means I can easily find every thing you have ever posted at this site. I can start from your first post and copy/paste it here. Before I do that lemme sum it up...

You are a racist azzhole.

-

I hate when I get distracted like this but if I didn't reply ya'll would say I'm a puzzy.

Yeah great story. Like I said apologize and roll the die on yourself and this can all be over with.

I can't imagine, Butch, what it's like not to have my own thing.

I can't imagine what it's like to not have an original thought.

I'm so behind, so behind with my physics, my chemistry, my astrophysics, my gambling philosophy, ah fu(k the list is endless, it's a decade long.

But then I'm so ahead. I can't imagine what it's like to be not so ahead. I can't imagine what it's like not being me. I can solve anything I put my mind to. Biggest problem in my life is weighing making a living vs. thinking vs. typing answers. Thank The Good Lord I'm so happy with so little. I'm what they call Spartan. I'm a minimalist.

You have to consider, Butch, that the crap I put out there for free you would try to, if you could begin to have the intellect to think of what I come up with, you would spend your every last moment trying to figure out how to profit from it

I think I should be made a SR MOD so I can punish all the shunners who make my cyber life one big CYBER hell !

Chuck: Do you want to be a MOD for the liberals only room ?

bludog: Do I get to delete and censor stuff I don't like ?

edit%20bludog_zpswuveisrt.jpg

I think I should be made a SR MOD so I can punish all the shunners who make my cyber life one big CYBER hell !

Chuck: Do you want to be a MOD for the liberals only room ?

bludog: Do I get to delete and censor stuff I don't like ?

edit%20bludog_zpswuveisrt.jpg

mac you would be awesome

I would never carry on Chuck's atrocities like the warden is doing

I'm going to let you be, just like every body else, so what the fu(k is your beef?

I've hammered you, I've asked you direct questions you will not answer, you are now now just one of many.

You, Sir, can go fu(k your self.

• 5 months later...

there was a time I swear I started a thread with this title before the great divide happened and Butch now has the credit but I did it, yes to mock teacher's thread, but to get others to beware of trojan horse semantics as was why I reversed the "on In" instead of the "in on".

since no evidence, looks like my senility has kicked in. Still have my instinctive awareness intact even if my intellect is becoming scrambled. hypothetical details aren't worth much anyway really. Just makes those that don't deserve to be in charge stay in power of suggestion ancestrally.

also mine didn't have a poll to replace teacher either.