I had a Muslim wish me Merry Christmas yesterday.

I must admit it made me feel good. He is a local merchant and I'm guessing he has lived in America for awhile. I know he lived in NYC and I'm betting that opened his eyes to the many different cultures of America and that they all (pretty much) got along.

25broadway.xlarge1.jpg

I must admit it made me feel good. He is a local merchant and I'm guessing he has lived in America for awhile. I know he lived in NYC and I'm betting that opened his eyes to the many different cultures of America and that they all (pretty much) got along.

25broadway.xlarge1.jpg

Horse manure.

No Islamist can be allowed to speak aloud the Name of Jesus Christ Our Savior. If the merchant only did it that one time, you should warn him that it will not be tolerated. If he repeats the blasphemy, you should report it to people who will see that the necessary action is taken.

I can picture rightwingers peeing their pants when someone wearing a hijab enters the elevator. :)

Come out to the big city, righties, don't be afraid. Have some food that completely assfucks anything available in chainland hick country.