Could We Build A Wall?

NO! There are so many conservative donors that live on or very near that border. They don't want any damn wall on or near their

properties ...... so GW Bush discovered.

Not only that a wall will not stop the immigrants from coming. They know how to deal with USA obstacles.

Conservatives have no respect for the nations tax dollars nor the taxpayers. Squander squander squander is all they do.

Who get's the contract for the concrete?

Screenshot_2016_12_08_at_7_39_56_PM.png

We could build it out of Hemp and they would have to smoke their way through

Why donlt we just get Mexico to pay for say.. 100 airforce ones? then everyone could have a nuclear command post?

Doesn't have to be 40 feet high or 15 feet thick. Simply, if you climb over ( and don't use a legal point of entry ), you will be shot on sight. Actually a 4 foot chain link fence would work; if ya keep the shot on sight codicil in the deal.

Let's see, if I cross this border at an illegal entry point, I will be shot.

Works for me.

NO! There are so many conservative donors that live on or very near that border. They don't want any damn wall on or near their

properties ...... so GW Bush discovered.

Not only that a wall will not stop the immigrants from coming. They know how to deal with USA obstacles.

Conservatives have no respect for the nations tax dollars nor the taxpayers. Squander squander squander is all they do.

I'm guessing, the people who have been killed or had family members killed by illegals, do want a barrier.

Sounds kind of hard to put a big beautiful door in that Jim

Why not just declare Mexico a safe zone and let Putin move in?

There would be legal points of entry; nothing wrong with that; though once American companies move back, traffic will probably slow down.

Could we be so simple minded to build a huge fucking wall / could we elect the Donald as president / there you go Right Wingers / your tax dollars being stupidly spent. You still don't got a fucking job - oh except for the workers who build the wall that is. Maybe we should not stop there, let's build a dome over the whole country that way all the guns stay here.

Peace!

Doesn't have to be 40 feet high or 15 feet thick. Simply, if you climb over ( and don't use a legal point of entry ), you will be shot on sight. Actually a 4 foot chain link fence would work; if ya keep the shot on sight codicil in the deal.

I have to say you are a fucking moron!

Let's see, if I cross this border at an illegal entry point, I will be shot.

Works for me.

I'm guessing, the people who have been killed or had family members killed by illegals, do want a barrier.

the Bass boys are among those with haciendas on the border. Wealthy donors and others like that warm climate but a big fucking wall is not pretty. Building this wall is better known as corporate welfare and talk of it is nothing but political rhetoric to suck in redneck voters who have zero respect for tax dollars.

These immigrants know how to build tunnels which no one can see as they travel under ground.

Phoney fiscal conservative GW Bush blew billions on the mission which was foolish. BOEING laughed all the way to the bank after duping the Bush administration on a virtual fence one that had no history of success.

Corporate white collars are not friends of taxpayers.

You gun toting big talkers should do some homework. It's all there for your research.

Could we be so simple minded to build a huge fucking wall / could we elect the Donald as president / there you go Right Wingers / your tax dollars being stupidly spent. You still don't got a fucking job - oh except for the workers who build the wall that is. Maybe we should not stop there, let's build a dome over the whole country that way all the guns stay here.

Peace!

I have to say you are a fucking moron!

Ya figure these people are also morons? The people. who have been killed or had family members killed by illegals

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - ojjpac.org

Liberal 101 - - - acceptable risks.

Thanks for visiting us here Old Barn

I will ask Jim again... who will get the contract for the concrete? Is 2$ a cubic yard a good number for concrete?

It is a spread sheet I can plug in any dimensions you want.

Screenshot_2016_12_08_at_7_39_56_PM.png

Unmanned robotic munitions will really up the price

Where did you come up with a 40 foot high wall - 15 feet thick?

This would work perfectly; if you don't come through at a legal point of entry, you will be shot on sight. This is not complicated.

I believe Kate is now 15 or 16 on this particular list. The liberal celebrations won't start until she's number 25. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - ojjpac.org

You do know, Harry ( I have a reserved spot waiting in Hell ) Reid, squashed Kate's Law.

1.4 Trillion Dollars in concrete to save 25 lives.. yes i do wonder if there is more economical acceptable risk. if our politicains were eraing therei pay.

There are 300 humans on this particular list alone, who would still be alive, if our politicians were earning their pay.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - ojjpac.org

How is shooting people on sight in this country different from the East German Volkspolitzei shooting them on sight in Germany?

Well, it isn't different, morally. It is exactly the same thing, except in the US the parents, children, mothers and other relatives and friends would be interviewed and shown night after night on the news, and perhaps the actual shooting as well.

Some poor kid who cannot get a job raising corn and beans in Oaxaca because cheap American agribusiness corn and beans made it unprofitable to grow corn and beans in Oaxaca. So the kid comes to the US and gets shot because he wants to mow your lawn or pick the lettuce you eat every day and send some money home so his family will not starve.

Anyone with half a brain should realize that when Americans see some poor peasant who lost his job to Cargill and only wanted to mow your grass gets shot, they will not tolerate this from their government any longer.

Everyone has a camera everywhere nowadays and most people know how to post atrocities on Facebook. The DDR did not have to cope with Facebook a free press or CNN.

How is shooting people on sight in this country different from the East German Volkspolitzei shooting them on sight in Germany?

Well, it isn't different, morally. It is exactly the same thing, except in the US the parents, children, mothers and other relatives and friends would be interviewed and shown night after night on the news, and perhaps the actual shooting as well.

Some poor kid who cannot get a job raising corn and beans in Oaxaca because cheap American agribusiness corn and beans made it unprofitable to grow corn and beans in Oaxaca. So the kid comes to the US and gets shot because he wants to mow your lawn or pick the lettuce you eat every day and send some money home so his family will not starve.

Anyone with half a brain should realize that when Americans see some poor peasant who lost his job to Cargill and only wanted to mow your grass gets shot, they will not tolerate this from their government any longer.

Everyone has a camera everywhere nowadays and most people know how to post atrocities on Facebook. The DDR did not have to cope with Facebook a free press or CNN.

I have a great concept; have that kid enter legally.

Now matter what direction you view this from,Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - ojjpac.org it could have been avoided.

You are soooo full of shit, Jimbo. Yopu do not know jack shit. The cost of applying for a work visa is over $400 and the US is not admitting unskilled farm labor. If the kid is turned down for a visa, guess what: The consulate keeps his money. People come here illegally because they cannot get into the country any other way.

I know of Mexicans whose relatives have had COLLEGE DEGREES in accounting that have paid to bring the wife and kid with them to the US and paid over $1200 and got turned down and lost their money after submitting reams of documents and waiting in line outside the consulate for several days, sometimes in the rain.

So they just paid a coyote $1000 and the man got in, found a job, bought a car an managed to smuggle the wife and kid into the country in the trunk.

I have a great concept; have that kid enter legally.Now matter what direction you view this from,Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - ojjpac.org it could have been avoided.

back at you one of a few I've found...http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44206940/ns/us_news-life/t/man-who-saved-girl-says-hes-illegal-immigrant/

It helps if we are dealing with logical adults and not a pack of crack-pot rednecks talking shit about guns, mines, and lynching people.

A wall alone will not stop the illegal intrusion. We will require a canal plus the reinforced concrete wall.

First thing to do is the government to use imminent domain along the border, a good mile wide. That means buying a lot of land up and relocating Americans and towns out of the area.

Next thing you need is a freeway to get materials and workers and equipment into the area.

It helps if we are dealing with logical adults and not a pack of crack-pot rednecks talking shit about guns, mines, and lynching people.

A wall alone will not stop the illegal intrusion. We will require a canal plus the reinforced concrete wall.

First thing to do is the government to use imminent domain along the border, a good mile wide. That means buying a lot of land up and relocating Americans and towns out of the area.

Next thing you need is a freeway to get materials and workers and equipment into the area.

Wahoo - - - shovel ready jobs.

Have any of you chuckleheads that think the wall is actually a solution, ever SEEN the border crossings at San Diego, El Paso or Laredo?

The wall would be a chore; but it could be built. Probably much better to come down with a vengeance on anyone ( ANYONE ) who hires an illegal.

Arrested, sent to trial, and if convicted, jail time & all assets confiscated.