Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix68

Trumpy; Building His LEGACY....Of Lies

Could Teabaggers POSSIBLY have a greater appetite for bullshit??!!!

June 22, 2017

"Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Jon Meacham compared the display to former President Richard Nixons lies during the Watergate scandal, but he said Trumps rally was even more like something seen in a totalitarian regime like Nazi Germany or fascist Italy.

“Even now, in regimes like North Korea, where the dear leader speaks and we’re all supposed to salute, that what the dear leader says has to be followed, whether it’s associated with reality or not, whether it’s grounded in reality or not,” Meacham said."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/watch-morning-joe-panel-slams-dear-leader-trump-with-horrifying-2-minute-mashup-of-his-iowa-lies/

fd905f10018df9266d1c1474315f7140.jpg

August 8, 2017

"Widespread distrust of the White House, as shown in a new CNN poll, is not just a sign of President Trump's weakness. It's also a sign of the national news media's strength.

All of the front page fact-checking, all of the stories about Trump's fibs and falsehoods, all of the segments about the White House's credibility crisis haven't gone unnoticed.

On the contrary, the public is paying close attention.

One persistent fact-checker, Daniel Dale of the Toronto Star, has counted 500 "false claims" from the president in the first 200 days.

"For decades, Donald Trump got away with blatant falsehoods because no one was keeping track," Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler told CNNMoney in an email. "If you mislead people about an apartment sale, or mislead your bankers, no one puts out a news release or calls attention to the falsehoods."

October 3, 2017

"The Senate has confirmed President Donald Trump's* nominee to serve as chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, despite Democratic complaints that Ajit Pai will undermine net neutrality.

The vote was 52-41 on Monday for Pai, who has served as a commissioner at the FCC since 2012.

The nomination turned into a proxy fight over Obama-era net neutrality rules established in 2015.

Those rules mean service providers such as Verizon, AT&T and Comcast must treat all content the same and not favor their own websites and apps over others, such as a movie streaming service. Pai has tried to roll the rules back, drawing more than 22 million comments and ire from Democrats.

Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., warned that Pai "will do an enormous amount of damage to one of the foundational principles of the internet — net neutrality."

"'Net neutrality' means that after you have paid your internet access fee, you get to go where you want, when you want, and how you want," Wyden said. "We are not going to have some kind of information aristocracy in our society whereby the affluent have access to some kind of technological treasure trove, and folks who do not have much are kind of stuck with what almost resembles dial-up."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/10/03/senate-confirms-trump-choice-ajit-pai-head-fcc/726472001/

ISP Lobbyists Gush Over Re-Appointment of FCC Boss Ajit Pai

October 4, 2017

"Not too surprisingly, major ISPs are positively ecstatic about this week's re-appointment of FCC boss Ajit Pai. It's not hard to understand why: in just his first few months in office, Pai has begun dismantling net neutrality, helped kill consumer privacy protections, killed an FCC attempt to bring competition to the cable box, eliminated media consolidation rules largely to benefit Sinclair Broadcasting, began dismantling a program that brings broadband to the poor, and began weaking the definition of broadband to help minimize a lack of competition.

His FCC also weakened Charter merger conditions that would have improved broadband competition, and weakened rules protecting competitors from monopoly behavior in the business data services (BDS) market. His agency also promised to somehow ban states that attempt to protect broadband user privacy.

Ignoring this obvious pattern of industry coddling, countless ISP and ISP lobbying organizations issued statements lavishing praise on Pai's re-confirmation for a five year term."

https://www.dslreports.com/shownews/ISP-Lobbyists-Gush-Over-ReAppointment-of-FCC-Boss-Ajit-Pai-140458

TimBradleyGetty460x276.jpg

October 10, 2017

"The Fact Checker has completed two-thirds of our year-long project analyzing, categorizing and tracking every false or misleading claim by Trump, as well as his flip-flops.

As of our latest update Oct. 10, 2017, or his 264th day in office, the president has made 1,318 claims over 263 days. He has averaged five claims a day, even picking up pace since the six-month mark."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/10/president-trump-has-made-1318-false-or-misleading-claims-over-263-days/?utm_term=.781082857177

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.fbaa28b20106

animated_text_woho.gif

December 8, 2017

"I spent the first two decades of my career as a social scientist studying liars and their lies. I thought I had developed a sense of what to expect from them. Then along came President Trump**. His lies are both more frequent and more malicious than ordinary people’s. 

In research beginning in the mid-1990s, when I was a professor at the University of Virginia, my colleagues and I asked 77 college students and 70 people from the nearby community to keep diaries of all the lies they told every day for a week.

At The Washington Post, the Fact Checker feature has been tracking every false and misleading claim and flip-flop made by President Trump** this year. The inclusion of misleading statements and flip-flops is consistent with the definition of lying my colleagues and I gave to our participants: “A lie occurs any time you intentionally try to mislead someone.”

The college students in our research told an average of two lies a day, and the community members told one. A more recent study of the lies 1,000 U. S. adults told in the previous 24 hours found that people told an average of 1.65 lies per day; the authors noted that 60 percent of the participants said they told no lies at all, while the top 5 percent of liars told nearly half of all the falsehoods in the study.

In Trumps first 298 days in office, however, he made 1,628 false or misleading claims or flip-flops, by The Post’s tally. That’s about six per day, far higher than the average rate in our studies. And of course, reporters have access to only a subset of Trump’s false statements — the ones he makes publicly — so unless he never stretches the truth in private, his actual rate of lying is almost certainly higher.

That rate has been accelerating. Starting in early October, The Post’s tracking showed that Trump told a remarkable nine lies a day, outpacing even the biggest liars in our research. 

But the flood of deceit isnt the most surprising finding about Trump.

By telling so many lies, and so many that are mean-spirited, Trump is violating some of the most fundamental norms of human social interaction and human decency. Many of the rest of us, in turn, have abandoned a norm of our own — we no longer give Trump the benefit of the doubt that we usually give so readily."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/i-study-liars-ive-never-seen-one-like-president-trump/2017/12/07/4e529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.76500b816da3

January 18, 2018

"President Donald Trumps** path to becoming the best jobs president that God ever created was supposed to run straight through Indianapolis and the Carrier manufacturing plant that had for decades employed thousands of workers there.

Instead, more than a year after the then-president-elect stood before a crowd of cheering workers and trumpeted a deal to save their jobs — and, months after the company’s name faded from the headlines and the president himself moved on to other talking points — more than 1,500 once-employed residents are now out of work, Indiana union officials say. More than 200 Carrier employees clocked out of their final shift at the plant just last week."

150807092550-01-gop-debate-trump-0807-la

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/18/factory-workers-trump-jobs-345493

Trump Says He Made Up Trade Claim

March 14, 2018

"President Trump** boasted in a fundraising speech Wednesday that he made up information in a meeting with the leader of a top U.S. ally, saying he insisted to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that the United States runs a trade deficit with its neighbor to the north without knowing whether that was the case.

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’ ” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio of the private event in Missouri obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.

“ ... So, he’s proud. I said, Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didnt even know....I had no idea. I just said, Youre wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. … And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong, Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case, I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check, because I can’t believe it.’

‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn’t include energy and timber. … And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible.”

The Office of the United States Trade Representative says the United States has a trade surplus with Canada."

Spanky Trump = 3,001 False Or Misleading Claims; To-Date!

May 1, 2018

"In the 466 days since he took the oath of office, President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

That’s an average of nearly 6.5 claims a day.

When we first started this project for the president’s first 100 days, he averaged 4.9 claims a day. Slowly, the average number of claims has been creeping up.

Indeed, since we last updated this tally two months ago, the president has averaged about 9 claims a day."

LMFAO @beanie boy, such a retard

Odumbo won with the uneducated vote, right beanie boy??

bensonboy keeps repeating himself too funny

Once, Again....."Fake News" = TRUTH!!

July 26, 2018

"When the Wall Street Journal first reported just before the 2016 election that the company that owns the National Enquirer agreed to pay $150,000 to a former Playboy centerfold model for her story of an affair a decade ago with Trump — but did not publish it — Trump’s spokeswoman Hope Hicks was quick to dismiss it. “We have no knowledge of any of this,” she told the WSJ, adding that Karen McDougal’s claim of an affair with Mr. Trump was “totally untrue.”

Hicks’s statements to the media were often dictated directly by Trump."