Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix68

Trumpy; Building His LEGACY....Of Lies

Please list Trumps "lies", with evidence (or at least a link) that substantiates them...

Note: Opinions are not FACTS, and Projections are not REALITY...

Liberals are BIG about making accusations... but not very big about showing that they are TRUE... they are usually OPINIONS, and FAKE Facts !

Please list Trumps "lies", with evidence (or at least a link) that substantiates them...

Note: Opinions are not FACTS, and Projections are not REALITY...

Liberals are BIG about making accusations... but not very big about showing that they are TRUE... they are usually OPINIONS, and FAKE Facts !

wanking.gif

Gee.....lemme guess.....all-of-a-sudden, you Teabaggers/Trumpoids are gonna start referencing your talking-points???

I'll believe it when I see it.

February 12, 2017

"In rallies across coal country, Donald Trump made a big, crowd-pleasing promise: He'd bring back the mining jobs.

"We're gonna open the mines," he said to big cheers in Charleston, West Virginia, as if the shuttered coal mines across eastern America's coal country could hit a switch and reinstate the jobs once he won the White House."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-promised-open-mines-here-s-why-unlikely-n716141

150811165239-trump-shrug-gif-custom-1.gi

WHAT LIES ??...

Democrats are GREAT about making allegations... but NOT very good about Proving what they say is TRUE !!

PLEASE provide a LIST of the "LIES" that Donald trump is building his Legacy on...

Oh Hell !

I took a look at your list, and there are more LIES in that LIST than Donald Trump has told in his entire life...

As an example... relating to the birther allegations and Obama wearing Islamic clothes... the following source documents, with news stories, quotes, pictures and videos from 2008, that the VAST majority of those DID begin with Hillary Clinton... during the 2008 campaign...

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/

Judging by the those "lies", that were really Liberal Propaganda LIES, I COMPLETELY lost interest in the rest of the list... It's my conclusion that the list is a bunch of Liberal LIES, from beginning to end... JUST like the entire "birther" issue was PROVEN to be...

I guess if you Liberals didn't LAUGH... you'd have to CRY !!

Because ANY HONEST analysis of FACTS, shows the Liberals to be EXACTLY what they are...

UNTRUSTWORTHY,

DECIETFUL,

LIARS, and

HYPOCRITES...

Dis I miss anything?

Dis I miss anything?

March 13, 2017

"Perhaps no politician is a bigger flip-flopper than Donald Trump. During the 2016 campaign, we counted flip-flops on four issues, but in some cases (H-1B visas and the minimum wage), Trump flip-flopped so often that it was just about impossible to determine his actual policy position.

After Trump won the electoral college vote while losing the popular vote, he flip-flopped on the unique American system of electing presidents. Whereas he had once called the electoral college “a disaster for a democracy,” he began to celebrate it as “genius.”

The pattern has continued during his presidency. It’s hard to keep up with all of Trump’s changes in position, but here are some major ones in recent weeks."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/03/13/president-trump-the-king-of-flip-flops/?utm_term=.ce596077c9a9&wpisrc=nl_fact&wpmm=1

Action Item

STOP Sneak Attack On S.S.!!!

"A stunning report from the Associated Press revealed the Trump administration is circulating a tax reform proposal that would permanently undermine Social Security by eliminating its primary funding source.1

It’s a total reversal from Trump’s campaign pledge not to touch Social Security – and it would pave the way for future benefit cuts by forcing Congress to find new sources of funding for Social Security each year.2

A lobbyist close to the Trump administration is pushing this plan in Congress right now. We need to fight back and make sure that Trump’s sneak attack on Social Security does not gain any traction on Capitol Hill.

Trumps tax reform proposal would reportedly eliminate most of the employee contributions to Social Security and replace the funding with general revenue. This seemingly simple change would make Social Security funding part of the regular budget process, leaving it subject to benefit cuts and other attacks each year at the hands of the right-wing extremist Republicans who currently control Congress."

Sign In HERE!!!

https://act.credoaction.com/sign/trump_social_security?t=1&akid=22629.12860983.e5UvN0

OH BROTHER... Democrats see LEGAL actions as LIES if it's Donald Trump, and IGNORE CORRUPTION, COLLUSION and MOUNTAINS of ACTUAL, AUTHENTICATED and DOCUMENTED LIES when it comes to Democrats like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and ANY of the democrats...

YOU MORONS need to WAKE UP !! YOU have made YOUR OWN BED... NOW, YOU "lie" in it !

Trump has no real principles. He can therefore be pressured, threatened and bribed, The GOP will not need to impeach him to get their legislation passed. They might be forced to impeach him if he uses the presidency to make deals in this or other countries, if the people actually do get outrages against him. There is a tipping point after which, the popular will will only be satisfied with his head on a stick (figuratively).

HA!!

Trump has put one of the most CONSERVATIVE SCOTUS nominees possible on the Court... THAT IN AND OF ITSELF made MOST Conservatives content in electing him...

HOWEVER, Trump is going to TRY to get a LOT of other things done also... and if the ultra Conservatives go too far in trying to get him to do what he DOES NOT WANT, or DOES NOT THINK CAN be accomplished... he will PUSH BACK.

TRUMP is currently reaching out to Conservative Democrats... IF they are smart, I believe they should respond and look to WORK with him... QUICKLY !! Because, IF the Conservative Republicans regain their senses, and realize that getting SOMETHING done (on Obamacare, Taxes, the Wall, etc... ), is INFINITELY better than stonewalling everything... and not getting ANYTHING done... for their 2018 election chances... IF THEY DO, THEN they will get a LOT ACCOMPLISHED, and it will be MUCH more conservative than something that we would get if Trump needs to reach across the aisle to achieve.

Bottom Line, Trump is a PRAGMATIST... he will work with WHO EVER will work with HIM, in order to get GOOD legislation passed... I'm HEARING that Republicans MAY be coming to their senses though... and I CERTAINLY hope that they are !!

TIME is running OUT for moderate Democrats !!

May 6, 2017

"It was one thing for Donald Trump to pledge, on the campaign trail, that his plan for health care would assure that every American had coverage. He did so repeatedly, including during a town hall event in February 2016 at which he said his promise to "take care" of everyone might sound as if he was talking about a single-payer system, but he wasn't. "That's not single-payer," he said. "That's not anything. That's just human decency."

It was another thing, though, for Trump to make similar claims after the election. Before the election, it was anything goes in a way that most politicians would avoid. Afterward, one might expect Trump to zero in on his preferences a bit more narrowly, to scrape away the rhetoric and describe, instead, what it was that he wanted to see.

"We're going to have insurance for everybody," Trump told The Washington Post's Robert Costa and Amy Goldstein during an interview less than a week before his inauguration. Although Trump was characteristically confident and equally characteristically light on specifics, he did outline several things that he anticipated the Republican replacement bill for the Affordable Care Act might include.

The plan would have "lower numbers, much lower deductibles." The "philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it"? Trump insisted that "that's not going to happen with us" - implying that there would be universal coverage regardless of income. What's more, people could "expect to have great health care" that would be "in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better."

Trump told Costa and Goldstein that people wouldn't keep their existing plans but would have some sort of insurance plan. "They'll be beautifully covered," he said. "I don't want single-payer. What I do want is to be able to take care of people."

That is not the proposal that passed the House on Thursday."

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/05/this_is_not_the_health-care_bi.html

Before members even had time to read the 1,000-page bill, it already has cleared two major House committees. Those members of Congress who voted for this bill already in their committees did so without knowing what the legislation costs.”

- Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) 2009

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/332163-democrats-turn-tables-on-gop-in-obamacare-messaging-war

tumblr_ltdjn8vtcg1qii6tmo1_250.gif

OH BROTHER... Democrats see LEGAL actions as LIES if it's Donald Trump.....

Expand Social Security

"Republicans in Washington are desperate to completely dismantle Social Security, but a commonsense proposal by progressive champion Sen. Bernie Sanders could stop them in their tracks.

Sen. Sanders’ simple plan would force millionaires and billionaires to pay their fair share by lifting the cap on payroll taxes, which would extend the life of Social Security for generations and expand the program to even more Americans.

Social Security is the nations most popular and most effective program. Lawmakers should be expanding it, not working to destroy it."

https://act.credoaction.com/sign/sanders_ssea?t=1&akid=22015.12860983.qG8Gn1

CvyRJ6DWAAAyOBs.jpg

May 10, 2017

“I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation.”

President Trump*, in a letter to James Comey telling him he was fired, May 9, 2017

Comey has not commented, but The Fact Checker contacted former attorneys general and FBI directors about whether this was an appropriate conversation. We have two comments so far and will update as we receive more answers."

roflmao.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/05/10/was-it-appropriate-for-trump-and-comey-to-discuss-whether-trump-was-under-investigation/?utm_term=.9f19bc125fb0&wpisrc=nl_fact&wpmm=1

Does Trumpy, the trouble-making, sadistic-prick, actually believe ALL Americans are clueless, ignorant Teabaggers??!!!!

June 5, 2017

"President Donald Trump* cant be counted on to give accurate information to Americans, when violent acts are unfolding abroad.

The latest deadly London attacks, like one in the Philippines last week, prompted visceral reactions from Trump, instead of statements shaped by the findings of the U.S. intelligence and diplomatic apparatus."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ap-fact-check-trump-cant-be-trusted-accurate-info-terror-abroad

Please...There has never been a more vile creature in that most noble office..Up to and including you, Sammy lad...