Phoenix68

Trump IMPEACHMENT Watch

1 minute ago, TDS said:

You lie. no needs wasting reason with you. You are a fascist pig, btw.

Prove I lied.   Prove the events never happened 

I know you wont be able to .   Keep lying to  yourself

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Prove I lied.   Prove the events never happened 

I know you wont be able to .   Keep lying to  yourself

Give up Elton

You have lost the war 

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Bammy's war was drone murdering babies

Image result for drone bombing gif

Trump lets the prince do that now 

35 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Give up Elton

You have lost the war 

You guys  run away from facts.     Stop kidding yourself

This is how Robert Mueller is working.  Poor Trump.  He seems so trashy, so incompetent, so hopelessly outclassed by everything around him, it's almost possible to feel sympathy for him.  Poor ignorant moron is going to end up in really serious trouble, and if he had never been POTUS he could have just kept living his stupid life, banging hookers and orchestrating payoffs from gangsters.  Thought it would be funny to run for POTUS.  Thought it would be a hoot.  Thought it would be hilarious to act like a buffoon and just trash Hillary all over the media.  Bring all types of attention, probably grow his brand.  Now look at him.  This is what's coming for him.  Slowly but surely.  Poor moron.

komododragon_rinca_ZA_0201.jpg

8 minutes ago, splunch said:

This is how Robert Mueller is working.  Poor Trump.  He seems so trashy, so incompetent, so hopelessly outclassed by everything around him, it's almost possible to feel sympathy for him.  Poor ignorant moron is going to end up in really serious trouble, and if he had never been POTUS he could have just kept living his stupid life, banging hookers and orchestrating payoffs from gangsters.  Thought it would be funny to run for POTUS.  Thought it would be a hoot.  Thought it would be hilarious to act like a buffoon and just trash Hillary all over the media.  Bring all types of attention, probably grow his brand.  Now look at him.  This is what's coming for him.  Slowly but surely.  Poor moron.

komododragon_rinca_ZA_0201.jpg

His narcissism is doing a lot of damage to the country. My hope is that we don't go back to the status quo afer this fiasco

Just now, Zaro said:

His narcissism is doing a lot of damage to the country. My hope is that we don't go back to the status quo afer this fiasco

Meh.  He'll appoint conservative judges, but they hate being overturned, so they're not going to start handing out arbitrary baseless right-wing rulings on sh!t.  He'll embarrass us diplomatically.  He can certainly do some damage, but there are limits.  Eventually he will be gone, and there might be some positive repercussions.  As you mention, the status quo is severely rattled.  That's not entirely a bad thing.  Somebody like Beto wouldn't have scratched the surface in GOP Texas before Trump.

Conservatives Circle Around Czar Spanky/Saudis

October 19, 2018

"Hard-line Republicans and conservative commentators are mounting a dark whisper campaign against Jamal Khashoggi that is designed to protect President Donald Trump from criticism of his handling of the dissident journalist’s alleged murder by Saudi Arabia operatives - and support Trump’s continued aversion to a forceful response to the oil-rich desert kingdom.

In recent days, a cadre of conservative House Republicans allied with Trump has been privately exchanging articles from right-wing outlets that fuel suspicion of Khashoggi, highlighting his association with the Muslim Brotherhood in his youth and raising conspiratorial questions about his work decades ago as an embedded reporter covering Osama bin Laden, according to four GOP officials involved in the discussions who were not authorized to speak publicly.

Trump's remarks about reporters amid the Khashoggi fallout have inflamed existing tensions between his allies and the media. At a Thursday rally in Montana, Trump openly praised Rep. Greg Gianforte, R-Mont., for assaulting a reporter in his bid for Congress last year.

"Any guy that can do a body slam, he's my kind of - he's my guy," Trump said. "

Benito-Trump-Mussolini.jpg