Dingbat stands his ground to Federal Pen.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/federal-authorities-investigate-teens-fatal-shooting-hate-crime/story?id=43748142&yptr=yahoo

Looks like another asshole has just 2nd ammendemented his racist 62yr old ass to prison. Oh and I thought Virginia was one of those states where shooting blacks was alright according to NitWit BlueBalls.

First, West Virginia is its own state. We're not west Virginia.

Second, what is more likely in Charleston? An old man who seems to have no record shooting someone for no reason or a punk kid getting shot for threatening someone who was armed?

I like the way they put he felt threatened in quotations. Automatically calls into question the mental decision making of the old man. This is one of the ways the media has made the criminals into victims.

First, West Virginia is its own state. We're not west Virginia.

Second, what is more likely in Charleston? An old man who seems to have no record shooting someone for no reason or a punk kid getting shot for threatening someone who was armed?

I like the way they put he felt threatened in quotations. Automatically calls into question the mental decision making of the old man. This is one of the ways the media has made the criminals into victims.

It's in quotations BECAUSE THEY QUOTED HIM, dolt.

According to the complaint, James Means, 15, bumped into William Pulliam, 62, of East Charleston, and the two "exchanged words." Pulliam then went into a store but when he came out and made his way home, he and Means again had a "verbal dispute".

Pulliam admitted to shooting Means twice in the stomach with a .380 revolver "because he felt threatened," according to the complaint. Means was taken to a hospital but later died.

Pulliam expressed no remorse for the slaying, according to the criminal complaint, which also noted Pulliam said that after the shooting, he'd eaten dinner and visited a friend.

"The way I look at it, that's another piece of trash off the street," he said, according to the complaint.

He has since denied making that comment. On Tuesday, he spoke to ABC affiliate WCHS-TV in Charleston, saying he feared for his life Monday night and that the shooting had nothing to do with race. Means is black and Pulliam is white.

"I don't care if they're white or black. Nobody is going to do me like that. It doesn't make any difference he's black," Pulliam said.

Pulliam said that Means and two friends were taunting him that night.

"Believe me, I didn't want to kill anybody but you know, they are not going to kill me," he told WCHS-TV. "I felt my life was in danger. I'm sorry but, I mean, I'm 62 years old. ... I work. I'm a good citizen. I don't do anything to anybody, never have done anything to anybody."

He's probably right.

Trash talking punk-ass wannabees.

He was foolish for not reporting it but maybe he thought nobody else knew.

Momma should be so proud.

kj