What do the Bush Family and Koch Family have in Common

merrill

Senator and Banker Prescott Bush sold weapons to Hitler.

Fred Koch built Hitler a refinery.

Is it any wonder the radical right wing libertarian/Fundamentalist Party is working to over throw the USA government?

And privatize all tax dollar supported government services? Which of course will place the USA economy at risk and cost the

taxpayers trillions of dollars.

Doing away with the electoral college is not a new issue. I have been pissing and moaning about it for years.

The majority vote should be the deciding factor....... popular or not.

Right wingers are nothing but a bunch of red neck sheep who dare not challenge the right wing nazi party line.

Is it any wonder the radical right wing libertarian/Fundamentalist Party is working to over throw the USA government?

And privatize all tax dollar supported government services? Which of course will place the USA economy at risk and cost the

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I love how pathetic you liberals have become.

The USA government shut down the the bank owned by Prescott Bush for engaging in UNAmerican activities.

The S&L scandals is by no means the only incident of questionable, and actually illegal, financial activity that the Bush family has been involved in. The line of questionable, illegal, and unethical businesses practices goes back at least to Prescott Bush Sr., George Bush Sr.’s father..... Prescott.

Prescott Bush was a Senator from 1952 – 1963. Previous to his time as a Senator Prescott was a banker and businessman. Prior to the American entry into WWII Prescott Bush was director of Union Banking Corporation. Union Banking Corporation helped to finance Hitler’s regime. The Concentration Camps of Nazi Germany were labor camps that the Nazis used to make products for their regime as well as for sale to raise money. Prescott profited directly from the Auschwitz labor camp.

In 1942, after Hitler declared war on America the United States government seized the Union Banking Corporation under the Trading with the Enemy Act as a front operation that was supporting the Nazis. Much of the profits from the operation were already pocketed by Prescott however, and $1.5 million was put in a trust fund for George Bush Sr.

For more on Prescott Bush's ties to the Nazis see:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html

They are both genitalia?

Doing away with the electoral college is not a new issue. I have been pissing and moaning about it for years.

Right wingers are nothing but a bunch of red neck sheep who dare not challenge the right wing nazi party line.

There is one party. It's called the Corporate Party. It has 2 faces - Democrat/Republican. It will tell you whatever you want to hear to make sure you vote for it.

Right after the election the Hill Shills were telling everyone that we would lose Obamacare. hahahaa. Obamacare that the Republicans with a majority in house and senate wouldn't get rid of every chance they made a show of repealing. They gave their constituents *lip* service about removing it and didn't because they are bought by the same insurance lobby.

Forget it. We won't get to Single payer while we keep the insurance companies in or while we keep the Dems or Republicans in.

Stein was the only good choice in this election. Everything else was for the corporate sociopathic oligarchy. Clinton heads them so well, and fascist trump a direct result vis a vis the Podesta emails where the Clinton campaign is telling the press to black out other rw candidates and choosing who the press gives time to - Carson and Trump during that email batch. Thank the Clinton campaign for Trump ending up being her opponent. She chose him.

Stein was the only good choice in this election. Everything else was for the corporate sociopathic oligarchy.

You know, when a new liberal shows up around here, I always hope it's one who can think for themselves, then I see shit like this... it's always the same bullshit, and even the same exact wording.

Guess I have wait for the next liberal, and keep hoping.

its all the libs fault nothing was broken till the nlgger was allowed to win via voter fraud and then when lib shit cum crazy on the world

I had no idea we had the lowest caliber of people here. And I mean the bottom of the barrel. If this person represents the level of moderation on this board and the level of posters on this board, I'm packing my bags and heading for somewhere much higher.

In fact, I'm gone. Bye white trash scum! My education prevents me from staying longer. Ewwww.

None of us worked with Hitler .....

This is technically true, but The Kennedys supposedly made their money bootlegging.

It should also be noted that Hitler had a lot of popular support among the industrialist like Edison and Disney.