Trying To Understand the Love for Trumpc

staci68

This is my first time posting so please let me know if I do something wrong. I am a woman from Alabama. In a vast sea of staunch republicans I am a democrat. Any election year here is contentious if you hold opposing views from the majority,but this year has been particularly so. My husband, who was a marine in Desert Storm, was informed by a large group of his co-workers that he shouldn't be allowed to vote because his opinions differed from theirs. He was the only one in that group that had actually fought for this country and while I am not saying that he has any additional rights because of that I am saying he has most certainly earned the right to vote. Mr Trump made the remark about John McCain not being a war hero and even if the comment was made in jest it probably would not have been tolerated from anyone else. The statement that he knows more than the generals would not have been acceptable from anyone else I don't think. I heard over and over again that people are tired of political correctness but until now most people just considered those things to be good manners. As a matter of fact I have seen several people make that statement and then say someone that spoke their minds, on a non political subject were being rude. Where is common sense? Mr Trump will say something in an interview that is recorded on camera and his supporters will say the media is making it up or it is out of context. That is like my kids spilling something in front of me and blaming it on someone else when they were small. Where is the accountability. When you point out these things your told well Hillary.... Once again it is like kids saying so and so can do it so I can too. I am not saying that any other candidate was or is perfect, but his seeming lack of knowledge is frightening to me, his lack of basic manners and his tendency to brag about everything, which is very annoying to most people in the real world, especially if it lacks truth, could be a problem dealing with foreign leaders. He would change his mind on issues regularly on the campaign trail and seems to be doing it even worse now. So how can anyone honestly even know where he stands on any issue? The tweets that he just could not seem to control, often in apparent anger over things that just offended him, also frightened me. There will be many times when he is going to take offense at things foreign leaders say. How will he react to that and has he actually done anything that will make us expect a new and different response. So I would like to try to understand why exactly people seemed to trust him enough to vote for him, much less be an actual cheerleader for him.

This is my first time posting so please let me know if I do something wrong. I am a woman from Alabama. In a vast sea of staunch republicans I am a democrat. Any election year here is contentious if you hold opposing views from the majority,but this year has been particularly so. My husband, who was a marine in Desert Storm, was informed by a large group of his co-workers that he shouldn't be allowed to vote because his opinions differed from theirs. He was the only one in that group that had actually fought for this country and while I am not saying that he has any additional rights because of that I am saying he has most certainly earned the right to vote. Mr Trump made the remark about John McCain not being a war hero and even if the comment was made in jest it probably would not have been tolerated from anyone else. The statement that he knows more than the generals would not have been acceptable from anyone else I don't think. I heard over and over again that people are tired of political correctness but until now most people just considered those things to be good manners. As a matter of fact I have seen several people make that statement and then say someone that spoke their minds, on a non political subject were being rude. Where is common sense? Mr Trump will say something in an interview that is recorded on camera and his supporters will say the media is making it up or it is out of context. That is like my kids spilling something in front of me and blaming it on someone else when they were small. Where is the accountability. When you point out these things your told well Hillary.... Once again it is like kids saying so and so can do it so I can too. I am not saying that any other candidate was or is perfect, but his seeming lack of knowledge is frightening to me, his lack of basic manners and his tendency to brag about everything, which is very annoying to most people in the real world, especially if it lacks truth, could be a problem dealing with foreign leaders. He would change his mind on issues regularly on the campaign trail and seems to be doing it even worse now. So how can anyone honestly even know where he stands on any issue? The tweets that he just could not seem to control, often in apparent anger over things that just offended him, also frightened me. There will be many times when he is going to take offense at things foreign leaders say. How will he react to that and has he actually done anything that will make us expect a new and different response. So I would like to try to understand why exactly people seemed to trust him enough to vote for him, much less be an actual cheerleader for him.

Do you follow policy to the letter of interpretation? Which interpretation(academic, moral, legal, ethical, artistic, social, economic) do you use as priority over all others?

Have you watched how rural self reliance votes compared to urban dependent upon societal evolution for everything needed naturally to survive being alive now? Ever notice urban sprawl is manic and rural lifestyles are more relaxed?

Ever think time is an immovable object and molecular content is an irresistible force? Try it for a month and re-examine everything you learned since being taught how to think linearly, literally, figuratively, socially one topic(talking point of possibility at a time) and each issue of one side or another every time.

Now think of now as actual Eternity that manufactures energy that cannot be created or destroyed by the results genetically spaced apart here as ancestors of ancestry never the same details again.

Instincts navigate simultaneous existing without a word, yet intellectually humans only move by what they believe possible. To believe anything is possible takes a choice of constantly ignoring being one of a kind to become a role model in a cast of characters staging God, Country, community is the salvation for thinking out of the box.

Happy Holidays to you and your ancestry playing society's favorite ideology of the moment.

ps, Trump was elected to play a mascot of corrupted absolute power to follow the lines of communication exposing all the corrutped within humanity's global chain of social command. Even if Hillary won, the same thing is going to happen.

Regardless how many ways were invented throughout history to ignore now is ETernity, Eternity is always now while here eternally separating every choice you add saving your social directives of pretending Eternity started anywhere else, but now.

Science is spiritualism defined by theory instead of theology. Doesn't change because one uses relative time tables(clocks and calendars) or Star charts and caricature worship.

1st, welcome to the chat room player

So, I didn't vote trump but i 100% understand why people voted and went to bat for him

Its a combination of things

Let's not forget that hrc was just a horrific candidate

Her corruption and horrid policy sent a lot over to trump

The bias media was another reason

People are sick of the non news and biased political gossip

You can only yell racist so many times before you make people upset

You can only protect hrc so much before people catch on and rebel

You can only try to steal an election for so long before people say screw the system and do the opposite of what the system wants

Then if you look at policy

Trumps trade policy brought millions over to his side

People are tired of open borders and illegals flooding in

Although trump isn't exactly a peace nick he never threatened Russia and has come off as way less hawkish than hrc

I think we are all tired of war

In my opinion his best quality is his anti globalism

People are realizing that globalism isn't helping us

Its rightfully being seen as our enemy

Hrc was pure globalist

Trump isn't

Hope that explains it a little bit