Hilliary's Popular Vote Will Surpass Trump By 5 MILLION!

Hillary Clinton's popular vote lead over Donald Trump is continuing to grow, with the possibility that she could gain up to 5 million more votes than the president-elect.Votes are still being counted in states including California and Michigan, with Clinton currently leading the popular vote by almost 2 million, USA Today reported.However, even if Clinton earned enough votes in Michigan to actually win the electoral votes there, Trump would still have 290 electoral votes to Clinton's 232, raising to 248 if Michigan was included.

Right now she has a 1.5 edge and will surpass 3% and this is not counting the hacked voting machines.

redfieldrev7.jpg

Looks like it is time for patriots to restore democracy to America.

Hillary Clinton's popular vote lead over Donald Trump is continuing to grow, with the possibility that she could gain up to 5 million more votes than the president-elect.Votes are still being counted in states including California and Michigan, with Clinton currently leading the popular vote by almost 2 million, USA Today reported.However, even if Clinton earned enough votes in Michigan to actually win the electoral votes there, Trump would still have 290 electoral votes to Clinton's 232, raising to 248 if Michigan was included.

Right now she has a 1.5 edge and will surpass 3% and this is not counting the hacked voting machines.

redfieldrev7.jpg

5 million; even I don't believe that many illegal aliens voted.

What happened are Mexicans fucking your whore mother again?

The fact that you think you are human is funny.

Hound:

I thought you called the FBI on me?

They never showed up..

Can you call them again?

CON cocksuckers are OK with the fact that democracy is dead in the US. Hillary's lead will exceed 5 MILLION vote and that is not counting the hacked voting machines.

Hillary's lead will be over 5 million?

If you think this is a con problem why didn't Obama change the electoral college when he had the chance?

And I thought you called the FBI about me?

They never showed up...

What are you?

About 18 years old?

Hound:

I thought you called the FBI on me?

They never showed up..

Can you call them again?

I called them back and told them never mind. I want patriots to deal with the likes of you traitor unless maybe a rogue agent decides to do the country a favor.

Be careful what you eat loser. Women like to poison trash like you.

Hillary's lead will be over 5 million?

If you think this is a con problem why didn't Obama change the electoral college when he had the chance?

And I thought you called the FBI about me?

They never showed up...

What are you?

About 18 years old?

You piece of shit moron fucking liar. The president cannot change the constitution you dumbfuck. You fucking CONS are so ignorant. People as dumb as you need to be exterminated.

I called them back and told them never mind. I want patriots to deal with the likes of you traitor unless maybe a rogue agent decides to do the country a favor.

Be careful what you eat loser. Women like to poison trash like you.

You called the FBI and told them never mind?

Do you really think the world is this stupid?

What did you originally tell the FBI about me that was so criminal that you had to report it?

C'mon kid...

How old are you?

He claimed he called the FBI on me and they were coming to get me...

However they never showed up...

Now he states he called them back to cancel the investigation...

How old?

If the over/under is 20 I'd bet on "under"

Hillary's campaign has declined the impassioned pleas of supporters to call for an investigation or a recount. They say it would be very expensive and not change the election result. This seems typical for the modern Democratic Party. If the situation were reversed, the Republican Party would be fighting tooth and nail for any advantage they could gain. Then again, only the party of the Very Rich can get instantly funded for that sort of thing.

Hitlery_2016_logo.jpg

veruca-salt.gif

Generation Snowflake

"RULE 8 ... Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life."

- Bill Gates -

Oh really?

Which campaign spent more money again?

more money by small donners not all Koch bros billions killy boy

You guys keep counting the dead and illegals that voted

Not to mention all the vote flipping the machines did

You guys are silly

link

Remember all the talk from the left on how Trump MUST accept the election results. Now look. What fucking crybaby hypocrites. Hillary got her ass kicked. Your lies don't change a damn thing. Grow up losers.

millions more Americans voted for Clinton dumb fuck

Five million voices that will not be heard. Five million votes that will be casually dismissed. This is the third time in a generation that Republicans have robbed the Democrats of their rightful place in The White House. ENOUGH. This wrong must be righted. Not starting next election, but starting now. A Trump presidency must not be allowed to happen.

redfieldrev7.jpg

the harder your collective mind projects, the faster your ideology is reduced to pure semantics. So please get everyone in league with your symbolic values rioting over substance being what it is.