BREAKING NEWS!! Sorry, libbers, Hillary still on hook

Then you've already lost.

Espionage is a crime which requires the prosecution to prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt.

When her defense attorneys subpoena Jim Comey, the trial is over.

Then Trumps trial begins shortly afterwards.

You people aren't going to like the way this whole thing turns out.

Just in from NYT reporter: "Mr. Trump, so are you taking prosecution off the table?" Trump: "No."

Unfortunately for libbers Kellyanne Conway is not calling the shots...

Uh, No.

Trump flips, now opposes prosecution for Clinton

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/index.html

Uh, No.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/index.html

Yeah, try to stay up to speed. CNN has already been shown to be presenting this with bias. They fail to report the line where he said he is not taking prosecution off the table.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/22/conway-says-trump-does-not-plan-pursue-clinton-charges

Poor SixShooter is too young to remember that Obama let Bush/Cheney/Romney off the hook for war crimes and violating the Geneva Convention. It's called a tradition and Trump won't dare violate it.

Only rightwingers too dumb to know these things think there's still a chance. Stay hopeful, little one!

So be specific, as I don't see any Clinton violations there.

Then you aren't looking.

Clinton did things that would have sent any ordinary citizen to prison... but she's politically powerful and thus above the law, apparently.

Only rightwingers too dumb to know these things think there's still a chance. Stay hopeful, little one!

She may be prosecuted, she may not, only time will tell. I just think it's hilarious how eager the libbers are to claim this as some kind of victory. I guess when your house is burned to the ground it's a small win to find your teddy bear with only smoke damage...

Then you aren't looking.

Clinton did things that would have sent any ordinary citizen to prison... but she's politically powerful and thus above the law, apparently.

No, I looked, and I asked you to be specific, so evidently you looked and saw nothing either Troll.

Now I was banking on further Clinton investigations and we might get them because congress doesn't have to listen to Tramp, they can still go full bore wasting your tax dollars till the sun no longer shines. People voted for the Tramp because of that every reason, they want to see pain. I want to see if the right can actually produce and prosecute a crime against Hillary.

Uh, No.

Scott STILL believes CNN, even AFTER this election. Remember, this is the "news" organization that was feeding Crooked Hillary debate questions, so she wouldn't look like a fool.

So be specific, as I don't see any Clinton violations there.

Here you go

The following are 11 federal laws that Hillary Clinton and her associates have been accused of violating, whether at The State Department or in connection with The Clinton Foundation:

U.S. Code § 798 Disclosure of classified information

U.S. Code § 1031 Major fraud against the United States

U.S. Code § 371 Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

U.S. Code § 1924 Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

U.S. Code § 2071(B) Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

U.S. Code § 1346 Definition of scheme or artifice to defraud

U.S. Code § 641 Public money, property or records

U.S. Code § 1343 Fraud by wire, radio or television

U.S. Code § 1505 Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

U.S. Code § 1519 Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

18 U.S. Code § 793 Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

She may be prosecuted, she may not, only time will tell. I just think it's hilarious how eager the libbers are to claim this as some kind of victory. I guess when your house is burned to the ground it's a small win to find your teddy bear with only smoke damage...

I find your claim ridiculous. You rightys brought it up. LMAO!!! I do get some joy from watching tramp burst your bubbles. Didn't you vote for him because of all these promises the liar Tramp made you? LMAO!!

Uh, No.

Actually what he said was he saw no need for a SPECIAL prosecutor now since the NEW AG will most likely bring the charges before a Grand Jury and get the indictment needed to take it to court and send her ass away!!!

But don't let FACTS get in your way there libs.

Then you aren't looking.

Actually, she didn't.

Ronald Reagan, George W Bush, and Donald Trump on the otherhand actually did commit crimes that should have landed them in prison.

Hopefully we won't make the same mistake with Trump that we did with Reagan and Bush.

And what you libs don't seem to realize is, once a crook thinks they "got away with it", they tend to go back to their committing crimes over and over and over.

So bringing charges will be MUCH easier once HRC and Bubba think that they are all in the clear!!

Trump is going to make FOOLS out of them and you too!!