Probably won't see this on CNN...

but Politico/Morning Consult poll released today show President-elect Trump's popularity has risen 9 points since election day...46% now have a favorable view of Trump.

Meanwhile...The Hildabeast still looks like death warmed over and is suffering from PTBD.

I bet it peaked after his victory speech with his civil comments about Hillary and his meeting with Obama where he conducted himself well. I bet it's dipped a little since his Cabinet appointments.

but Politico/Morning Consult poll released today show President-elect Trump's popularity has risen 9 points since election day...46% now have a favorable view of Trump.

Meanwhile...The Hildabeast still looks like death warmed over and is suffering from PTBD.

Wait, the election is over?!

CNN and MSNBC used to cut from a Sanders speech to show an empty airport where Trump's plane might be arriving some time. Pure commie pinko stuff.

My favorite is Donna Brazile giving debate questions in advance to Clinton so she could defeat Sanders...

The left even screws each other............

the AWOL Oil Puppets lowest poll rating was 26% approval....the Con-Man and his Economy Wrecking White Klansmen will break that record

trump will fall to 'the snake' cheney's 13% approval rating

You were certain Hillary would win in a landslide. Your lies have the opposite effect of what you want. You're just too damn stupid to see it. I saw it. That's why I knew all along Trump would win. Keep it up fool.

You were certain Hillary would win in a landslide. Your lies have the opposite effect of what you want. You're just too damn stupid to see it. I saw it. That's why I knew all along Trump would win. Keep it up fool.

Remember his "400 electoral votes" prediction..?

You thought Hillary would win too. You were just spouting off because you wanted an excuse to quit the forum. No such luck. You're stuck here. You ain't going anywhere.