TRUMP Effect: Ford plant STAYS in U.S.A.

Liberals are IDIOTS and LIARS...

News articles from earlier in the year (2016) and now, show a DRAMATIC shift in FORDS perception of their future plans...

Liberals will LIE to try to make it look otherwise, BUT, THIS is a PART of the "Trump Effect"... and EXACTLY what he SAID would happen !!

February 2016:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/money/2016/02/08/ford-plans-to-open-new-auto-plant-in-mexico-in-attempt-to-rev-up-production-in/

November 2016L

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2016/11/18/ford-chairman-tells-trump-lincoln-suv-production-to-remain-at-kentucky-plant.html

Allow me to let snopes destroy your false assertions:

http://www.snopes.com/ford-from-mexico-to-ohio/

Nice try.

Allow me to show you a press release by Ford, kicking your stupid ass:

NOV 18, 2016 | DEARBORN, MICH.

FORD MOTOR COMPANY STATEMENT ON U.S. MANUFACTURING

We continue to engage with President-elect Trump’s team – and the new Congress – as they shape the policy agenda for 2017. We have shared our commitment to continue investing in the U.S. and creating American jobs – building on the $12 billion we have invested in our U.S. plants and the nearly 28,000 U.S. jobs Ford has created in the past five years. Ford continues to employ more American autoworkers and produce more American made vehicles than anyone.

On Thursday, we confirmed with the President-elect that, with his support, our small Lincoln utility vehicle made at the Louisville Assembly Plant will stay in Kentucky. We are encouraged that President-elect Trump and the new Congress will pursue policies that will improve U.S. competitiveness and make it possible to keep production of this vehicle here in the United States.

Nice try with your snopes stupidity.

Allow me to show you a press release by Ford, kicking your stupid ass:

Nice try with your snopes stupidity.

Allow me to bitchslap you again.

Donald Trump Takes Credit for Helping to Save a Ford Plant That Wasnt Closing

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/18/us/politics/donald-trump-takes-credit-for-helping-to-save-a-ford-plant-that-wasnt-closing.html

"Ford was not actually planning to move the plant."

I win.

Liberals are IDIOTS and LIARS...

News articles from earlier in the year (2016) and now, show a DRAMATIC shift in FORDS perception of their future plans...

Liberals will LIE to try to make it look otherwise, BUT, THIS is a PART of the "Trump Effect"... and EXACTLY what he SAID would happen !!

February 2016:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/money/2016/02/08/ford-plans-to-open-new-auto-plant-in-mexico-in-attempt-to-rev-up-production-in/

November 2016L

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2016/11/18/ford-chairman-tells-trump-lincoln-suv-production-to-remain-at-kentucky-plant.html

The plant was never being closed or moved in the first place......

The production of certain vehicles was considered, but the plant was never in jeopardy.....

Truth is TRUTH... and TRUTH talks !!

Liberal BS WALKS...

Like SO many things regarding Trump...

Trump said Illegal immigration was a HUGE problem in the U.S.... Liberals laughed, he was RIGHT,

Trump said the UN was WONG in not speaking out about Islamic Terrorism, Liberals scoffed... but UN finally did,

Trump said he would win the Republican nomination for President, People said he was a Clown, but he DID

Trump said he would win the Presidency, Liberals called him Incompetent, BUT HE DID,

When will you Liberals BEGIN to understand that Donald Trump 1) DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK, and 2) What he SAYS Usually comes TRUE... REGARDLESS what Liberals (or RINO Republicans) WANT..

Never had any plans to leave

Liar.

"In 2015, it (Ford) told workers at the plant that it planned to phase out MKC production by 2019 and move it elsewhere."

Sorry Flour Girl

The plant was never being closed or moved in the first place......

The production of certain vehicles was considered, but the plant was never in jeopardy.....

Not considered. It was a done deal. Now, thanks to Trump, it's not.

Your welcome.

Not considered. It was a done deal. Now, thanks to Trump, it's not.

Your welcome.

Sooooo.....now it is your duty to show me unequivocally where Ford was closing it's KY production plant and moving it to Mexico......

Not just the Lincoln SUV.......proceed DF

The Trump Effect is real and will be obvious even to doubters very soon.

It's going to be awesome to witness Trump make America great again in spite of Obama's efforts to destroy it.

"I have quoted John Winthrop's words more than once on the campaign trail this year—for I believe that Americans in 1980 are every bit as committed to that vision of a shining "city on a hill," as were those long ago settlers ... These visitors to that city on the Potomac do not come as white or black, red or yellow; they are not Jews or Christians; conservatives or liberals; or Democrats or Republicans. They are Americans awed by what has gone before, proud of what for them is still… a shining city on a hill." —Ronald Reagan

I guess FORD making the statement that they are no longer going to move their plant to Mexico, and KEEP it in Kentucky doesn't work for you?

WHY doesn't that surprise me...

Because that's not what Ford said......

You conholers have no reading comprehension....

Cadman can't stand the fact that Ford capitulated to Trump.

Sooooo.....now it is your duty to show me unequivocally where Ford was closing it's KY production plant and moving it to Mexico......

Not just the Lincoln SUV.......proceed DF

Ford was moving the SUV line to Mexico, now they are not.

Suck to be you.

Cadman can't stand the fact that Ford capitulated to Trump.

Ford was moving the SUV line to Mexico, now they are not.

Suck to be you.

Even when you are blatantly wrong you still can't STFU........sad

Show me where they were closing the KY plant......oh that's right you can't, cause they never were.....

Talk to me about the UAW agreement.....LMAO

The facts always kick your ass.....

The problem with your logic, is that it doesn't square with reports made in the past... long before the face saving that's going on now. Ford had announced a MAJOR investment in Mexico, and planned to move manufacturing there... case in point... this article from January.

NOW, the media is trying to spin it... HO HUM... More Media BS... Bottom Line is, that they WERE planning to move, and NOW THEY ARE NOT... THAT sounds like the Liberal Media trying to BLOW SMOKE up Americas ASS again... and Conservatives seeing the TRUTH, and GULLIBLE LIBERALS believing what they WANT to believe !!

YOU keep at it though...

OH yea, and Liberals DIDN'T get their asses KICKED in the last election... it was a MIRAGE, and the electoral college will elect Hillary, IN SPITE of Trumps RESOUNDING win...

HA!! IDIOT Liberals !