Donald Trumps KKKabinet...

So far he's picked white male racist after white male racist...

Steve Bannon... documented anti-Semite, champion of the alt-right, i.e.- white supremacists.

Jeff Sessions... career RACIST, Jesse Helms/Strom Thurmond clone, organizer of the Jan. 20th, 2009 "Party of No" dinner attended by top R's who made group decision to OBSTRUCT Obama, on his inauguration day...

Mike Flynn...Fired from DIA, Muslim hater, called Islam "a cancer", looks like he wants to declare war immediately, even his son is a racist...

Pompeo,,, Koch brothers puppet, used blatant racism during his campaigns...

Yes, no surprise here folks. Trumps immediate goal is to normalize 'white might'.

They're talking Sarah Palin for Sec. of the Interior...

We have reached the cliff's edge of The Decline of Western Civilization, it has arrived, and we're gonna go over the cliff.

We are a divided nation, WORSE than 1968. White Lives Matter are fighting Black Lives Matter in the streets.

Welcome to Trumpmerica folks. There'll be a lot of white sheets being taken to the drycleaners all over the nation.

Every hillbilly/redneck/bigot in the USA is rejoicing now...

God Bless America, or what used to be America. We have fallen into an unchartered abyss...

Welcome to Trumpmerica folks. There'll be a lot of white sheets being taken to the drycleaners all over the nation.

Every hillbilly/redneck/bigot in the USA is rejoicing now...

God Bless America, or what used to be America. We have fallen into an unchartered abyss...

I think the word should be Tramp, TrampAmerica has the right ringing to it.

Trump derangement syndrom

Sounds like something you have alright. I will watch it manifest itself in you over the coming years, as Tramp disappointment sets in.

Cor-9hwW8AAKEXd.jpg

Ya....everything is racist....how's that been working for the left lately?

Well that is the question as we discuss the Muslim registry. My thoughts wander to what lists you and I are going to be on in the near future.

Obama will be regarded as one of Americas best Presidents, whereas trump the Con-Man will be in the cellar with the Puppets Senile raygun and AWOL bush

15 million more on food stamps

20 trillion debt

And there's a reason why there's republicans in the White House and leading both houses

This election was a response to Mr Hope and Change

but..but...ya gotta understand,,,he's "draining the swamp"

The swamp is going to be right there in the White House with him. All kinds of snakes and vermin.

15 million more on food stamps

20 trillion debt

And there's a reason why there's republicans in the White House and leading both houses

This election was a response to Mr Hope and Change

Can't wait to see how it will be in 2020 after 4 years of "Make America Great Again."

racism, seems like its working out for the gop.,...AS ALWAYS

It's sad that the only thing liberals have to support their stupidity are claims of racism, homophobia and misogyny.

It must suck to be so bereft of ideas, that you have nothing beside name calling.

It will be interesting to see how long you idiots cling to these memes after you get your ass handed to you election after election.

Shrinking_Swing_Seat_Chart_1998-2014.png

Obama will be regarded as one of Americas best Presidents, whereas trump the Con-Man will be in the cellar with the Puppets Senile raygun and AWOL bush

Same old stupid BS as yesterday, last week, last month, Last year, Last decade huh string? 12 twelve years of listening to your useless nonsense. You'l die on an internet board.

Love democratic Hate. LMAO

It's sad that the only thing liberals have to support their stupidity are claims of racism, homophobia and misogyny.

It must suck to be so bereft of ideas, that you have nothing beside name calling.

It will be interesting to see how long you idiots cling to these memes after you get your ass handed to you election after election.

Shrinking_Swing_Seat_Chart_1998-2014.png

You had better be concerned about what Trump is gonna do in the next 4 to 8 years. We got two good presidents back to back so its a one up for the Democratic Party.

AFTER BEING ON THIS BOARD SINCE THE ELECTION...I'VE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT REPUBLICANS ARE: RACIST REDNECKS.

I'VE ALSO DETERMINED THAT DEMOCRATS ARE: WEAK, PATHETIC PUSSIES THAT WANT TO LEECH OFF THE HARD WORKING AMERICANS AND NEEDS THE GOV'T TO PROSPER.

"My re-enlistment bonus was 40,000 dollars"

yea right, you made $40K because nobody wanted to join & fight the AWOL Oil Puppet and "snakes" War Of Lies

$40K,,,,so that makes the AWOL OIl Puppet a good prez....thats just like you said you have a wife and a Mortgage, so, you voted for Trump and Trickle Down and Failed Economics

Like I've said before, real smart. what is it with you rightwing MORONS???????????

Neo-Nazis have raised their arms in full Hitler salute to Trump, in a bldg. named for Ronald Reagan!

This is not disturbing and unacceptable to those on the right?

The KKK and Alt-Right have been emboldened by Trumps election...

What country are we living in anymore???