Why A Muslim Registry is a Bad Idea.

Assuming its actually attempted, There are numerous reasons why it will create more problems than solves.

- Anyone can lie about their faith. The 9/11 Hijackers did.

- Studies show that devoted Muslims are not likely to be terrorists.

- Its unconstitutional. 1st and 14th amendment make it so.

- It's been tried before with tragic results.

- It ignores and emboldens the non-Islamic terrorists.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

twenty five million settlement to the class action suit. that's a lot of 'Art of the Deal' duping dope, if you know what I mean..

I went to this entirely free seminar once when I was eighteen and I was kind of confused, wait, what, they want me to put some money in so that I can claim business prowess over and above state college... And just because they care???

Who was he catering too with his fine Steaks and Wines, and fine bottle spring waters....... I wonder/ not too much.

Oh yeah, he'll bring change, but wait, will his change actually fly past a second graders knowledge of the real world??? Answer: Not until he makes both pigs and monkeys fly out of every living persons ass in the whole of North America, and yes, by that I mean the asses of people in Canada and Mexico too - sorry neighbors/ I'm just delivering the news not making it. So what pray tell us does this mean, slowly and freakishly bit by bit, will it. could it, become a resoundingly bad Republican do nothing good and not too much un-like what we have seen in the recent past, administration, that fooks us all, to use a British term, very royally in the end!!!

Thank you very much folks, I also work M-F at the McDonald's down the street.

Peace!

While I am no fan of Islam the OP's post makes perfect sense. Screwing with Muslims will only make them meaner and living martyrs. Islam has to die a natural death same as Trumpism.

The way to kill Islam and Trumpism is with reality and ridicule.

As suspected. You only respect the parts of the constitution that fit your agenda. That pesky 2nd amendment...not so much.

Hey loser cunt face, what does the 2nd amendment have to do with an illegal religious test and Muslim registry?

Assuming its actually attempted, There are numerous reasons why it will create more problems than solves.

- Anyone can lie about their faith. The 9/11 Hijackers did.

- Studies show that devoted Muslims are not likely to be terrorists.

- Its unconstitutional. 1st and 14th amendment make it so.

- It's been tried before with tragic results.

- It ignores and emboldens the non-Islamic terrorists.

We already ask immigrants to this country about their faith.

History shows devoted Muslims are, or support terrorism.

It's not unconstitutional.

It has been tried before, and the results were good.

non-Islamic terrorists are not affected positively or negatively by how Muslim terrorists are treated.

Another ignorant thread, with a lot of unsubstantiated bullshit.

I have to tell you that I'm really enjoying watching the utter panic on the left.

Not really. you have to go pretty far to convince me that the gun owners are oppressed.

No one says they are oppressed. Yet.

The ONLY reason to keep a database of gun owners, is so government knows where the guns are.

Why would they want, or need to know where the guns are?

The ONLY reason, is if they want to confiscate them at some point.

The way to kill Islam and Trumpism is with reality and ridicule.

How'd that work out for you and Hillary, dumbass?

Muslims have Muslim names.

You will rarely find a Muslim named Christian, Jesus or David.

You will rarely find a Christian named Mohammad or Ali.

It would be unconstitutional to discriminate against a person in the US only because of his or her religion.

No one can "kill" Islam or any other religion.

Muslims have Muslim names.

You will rarely find a Muslim named Christian, Jesus or David.

You will rarely find a Christian named Mohammad or Ali.

It would be unconstitutional to discriminate against a person in the US only because of his or her religion.

There is nothing unconstitutional about restricting immigration from Muslim countries, until those people can be property vetted.

Obama did it, and not one of you hypocritical morons said a word.

There is nothing unconstitutional about restricting immigration from Muslim countries, until those people can be property vetted.

It is entirely legal to refuse entry to a person based on whether the interviewer perceives a person might prove to be a threat. But discrimination on religion alone is not constitutional.

Obviously is a person says that one of his religious beliefs is that Christians, Jews, Atheists and Hindus should be tortured, harassed or killed, that is sufficient grounds for refusing to grant them a visa.

when they rally gun owners and force them to wear a yellow badge, I'd say you have a point.

The 1st amendment is protected by the second.....

when they rally gun owners and force them to wear a yellow badge, I'd say you have a point.

We can apply your answer to :

Muslims

Gays

It is entirely legal to refuse entry to a person based on whether the interviewer perceives a person might prove to be a threat. But discrimination on religion alone is not constitutional.

Obviously is a person says that one of his religious beliefs is that Christians, Jews, Atheists and Hindus should be tortured, harassed or killed, that is sufficient grounds for refusing to grant them a visa.

So much for being on XO's "ignore" list.

There are no prohibitions regarding immigration to this country. People wanting entrance are not citizens and are not protected by the Constitution.