Thinking about leaving the US? How about Germany?

Hello Everyone, among some of my American friends, there has been a lot of talk recently about leaving the US after Trump's victory. I personally think that this is a bit extreme, but at the same time, I think it is wonderful to get to live in another country, especially one that you have chosen yourself.

I have to warn you that this post is a bit self-promoting too, as the following are links to my blog as well as to my book that I wrote about attending university in Germany as a foreigner. The info on the blog is free, and I hope I do not offend anyone by posting this here, but I thought I would share this with a group of people that is welcoming information about live outside of the US, and interested in a different perspective from a different country.

My blog: http://www.studyingingermany.net/

Thanks for your time everyone, I hope this may help some people.

Hello Everyone, among some of my American friends, there has been a lot of talk recently about leaving the US after Trump's victory. I personally think that this is a bit extreme, but at the same time, I think it is wonderful to get to live in another country, especially one that you have chosen yourself.

I have to warn you that this post is a bit self-promoting too, as the following are links to my blog as well as to my book that I wrote about attending university in Germany as a foreigner. The info on the blog is free, and I hope I do not offend anyone by posting this here, but I thought I would share this with a group of people that is welcoming information about live outside of the US, and interested in a different perspective from a different country.

Fuck off

Thanks. You might want to direct future posts like this one towards the Liberals only room. There isn't much intelligent life to be found here.

Then what's your excuse for being here?

Bringing intelligence to a room totally devoid of it.

Where right wingers hang out, only ignorance abounds.

Which raises an even more interesting question.

Why would right wingers be in a room called Liberal Forum?

No life?

Parents failed you?

Low self esteem?

All of the above?

No life?

Parents failed you?

Low self esteem?

All of the above?

I enjoy listening to other points of views....

I've discovered liberals are liars, racists and cheaters.....

I enjoy listening to other points of views....

I've discovered liberals are liars, racists and cheaters.....

Perhaps that should be applied to your mentors ..... that which distribute misinformation.

The no charge college education should be quite attractive to college students who must tire of getting ripped off by the USA financial institutions.

USA students boycotting USA universities will get the attention of profiteers as their return on investments go down down down.

I have this philosophy; do you hold with my belief?

Truth is not Racist - - - Facts are not Hate.

I find most Liberals do not share my beliefs.

No life?

Parents failed you?

Low self esteem?

All of the above?

Can you link me your paypal so I can show my thanks for shining your light of intelligence upon us all? I feel so enlightened and I can see how smart you are by the fact you only seem to talk about how smart you are and how stupid everybody else is; very mature qualities to have indeed.

Perhaps that should be applied to your mentors ..... that which distribute misinformation.

The no charge college education should be quite attractive to college students who must tire of getting ripped off by the USA financial institutions.

USA students boycotting USA universities will get the attention of profiteers as their return on investments go down down down.

Merrill

During this campaign Donna Brazile gave Clinton the questions for an upcoming debate....

That's called cheating...

Clinton was caught in numerous lies...

If it makes you feel better many in politics lie

I always get info from the other side. I am enveloped by Mass. liberals. I watch an entire evening of MSLSD about once every 10 days. I have been a fan of Madcow for years. I like her neck!!! Anytime i need to know about a transgender who was murdered by a white supremacist it is TRMS. Is Sharpton still there? Mr. Ed was the best comedy on TV. If you need a laugh, after a difficult working day, tune in TRMS on MSLSD. A knee slapper every 5 minutes. My dad bombed Germany. My grandfather was in France with Pershing killing Germans. I will think about other location. I spent a year in SE Asia. It sucked.

Many of the gifted foreigners who learn German and attend university there, will end up living in Germany. Germany could have done nothing more positive for it's future than offering free education to those bright enough and dynamic enough to take advantage of it. Germany is laying the groundwork for its own greatness.

Merrill

During this campaign Donna Brazile gave Clinton the questions for an upcoming debate....

That's called cheating...

Clinton was caught in numerous lies...

If it makes you feel better many in politics lie

i did not support Clinton - i still do not support Clinton's.

Standing with Trump is out of the question.

Living in some other countries can produce a college education at no cost to the students. The payback is sweet and romantic.

VIDEO]

First Azan - Muslim call to prayer in Hamburg - …

Half a dozen times a day.

There are a religion that practices in the same manner as they did thousands of years ago, as their god taught them. They are strong in their beliefs and faith. Christians are weak in their faith, what can I say? Give credit where credit is due for adhering to the faith.

Hard to believe you're in your 70s and fought in Vietnam

Hard to believe you give your mom face in the crotch and live in her basement.

Living in some other countries can produce a college education at no cost to the students. The payback is sweet and romantic.

Conservatives are always talking about competing, but when it comes to education they don't seek to make it free. Instead they say a C grade is good enough, and go toil in the fields while we give your tech job to foreign students that received free educations and then come here and take those high paying jobs.

There are a religion that practices in the same manner as they did thousands of years ago, as their god taught them. They are strong in their beliefs and faith. Christians are weak in their faith, what can I say? Give credit where credit is due for adhering to the faith.

Hard to believe you give your mom face in the crotch and live in her basement.

Why are you always talking about sex Shintao?

It doesn't seem to fit for someone in their 70s

merrill, on 20 Nov 2016 - 12:42 PM, said:

snapback.png

Shinto says: Conservatives are always talking about competing, but when it comes to education they don't seek to make it free. Instead they say a C grade is good enough, and go toil in the fields while we give your tech job to foreign students that received free educations and then come here and take those high paying jobs.

The other sweet payback from living in other countries and/or being a student may well be an eye opener as to how the USA government is seen in the eyes of others. This would be a learning experience in and of itself. To learn more about OUR government than can be learned in censored America.

My Christian God can hear a whisper. It is not necessary for me to hail my God with sounds that resemble a cat having it's skin peeled off.

Thanks