KKK to hold a rally for Trump on December 3rd.

Sorry if this is a repost.

I found a comment on WaPo while reading, and thought it particularly unsettling.

It was posted by the user USMC79vet on the story https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/13/why-these-rural-white-gun-owning-guys-didnt-vote-for-trump/

links in the comment:

racist tea party signs https://www.google.com/search?q=racist+tea+party+signs&biw=1366&bih=645&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiJ4fXp-7PQAhWGOSYKHUtADXMQ_AUIBigB

KKK announcement http://wgntv.com/2016/11/11/ku-klux-klan-announces-trump-victory-parade-in-north-carolina/

"No, please let go on Trump as you did on Clinton. You should be objective. Do you know many are sick of the sight of him and racism he has stirred up against innocent children in elementary school? Why are they targets? They're nowhere near voting age.

Let's be clear: The GOP was angry at Obama's win in 2008. The Tea Party, was born out of that rage. Than the GOP, who was so angry that a Black man won, stated "Our job is to make him a one-term POTUS".
Then for eight years, they went out delegitimizing the first Black president, starting w/ his birth certificate.

To be clear: THE GOP AT THIS MOMENT, USED RACIAL DIVISION TO GET BACK TO POWER.

The stopped everything they could legislatively. Obstructed, at every pivot. On the internet, GOP sites called him everything you can imagine and Tea Party rallies were covered with racist placards:

https://www.google.com/search?q=racist+tea+party+s...

Look closely: These are the white voters who came out on Nov 8th to vote for Trump!

After Obama realized he couldn't get anything done legislatively because of the GOP's obstruction, he realized he couldn't deliver on his promises to white-working class Americans, who'd voted for him.

These voters became increasingly angry and not aware that the GOP's obstruction was not his fault, but the fault of an uneducated group of voters, who would poison the race well and bring it front and center.
Trump found these racist voters, tapped into their deep-seeded racism, stirred the racist pot to a boiling point and unleashed them. Now, the KKK has a parade scheduled for him on Dec. 3rd in N.C. to honor him for a job well done of race-baiting.

http://wgntv.com/2016/11/11/ku-klux-klan-announces...

“TRUMP=TRUMP’S RACE UNITED MY PEOPLE.” is their motto. "

Lady Liberty is weeping.

I found a comment on WaPo while reading, and thought it particularly unsettling.

It was posted by the user USMC79vet on the story https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/13/why-these-rural-white-gun-owning-guys-didnt-vote-for-trump/

links in the comment:

racist tea party signs https://www.google.com/search?q=racist+tea+party+signs&biw=1366&bih=645&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiJ4fXp-7PQAhWGOSYKHUtADXMQ_AUIBigB

KKK announcement http://wgntv.com/2016/11/11/ku-klux-klan-announces-trump-victory-parade-in-north-carolina/

"No, please let go on Trump as you did on Clinton. You should be objective. Do you know many are sick of the sight of him and racism he has stirred up against innocent children in elementary school? Why are they targets? They're nowhere near voting age.

Let's be clear: The GOP was angry at Obama's win in 2008. The Tea Party, was born out of that rage. Than the GOP, who was so angry that a Black man won, stated "Our job is to make him a one-term POTUS".

Then for eight years, they went out delegitimizing the first Black president, starting w/ his birth certificate.

The stopped everything they could legislatively. Obstructed, at every pivot. On the internet, GOP sites called him everything you can imagine and Tea Party rallies were covered with racist placards:

Look closely: These are the white voters who came out on Nov 8th to vote for Trump!

After Obama realized he couldn't get anything done legislatively because of the GOP's obstruction, he realized he couldn't deliver on his promises to white-working class Americans, who'd voted for him.

These voters became increasingly angry and not aware that the GOP's obstruction was not his fault, but the fault of an uneducated group of voters, who would poison the race well and bring it front and center.

Trump found these racist voters, tapped into their deep-seeded racism, stirred the racist pot to a boiling point and unleashed them. Now, the KKK has a parade scheduled for him on Dec. 3rd in N.C. to honor him for a job well done of race-baiting.

Lady Liberty is weeping.

Not surprised.

donald_trump_confederate_flag4.jpg

Trump-Supporter-550x300.jpg

Look fuckers you guys and the entire world throw every fucking thing you had at him and it did not work. Now he has the real power and will transform this country for the good. The cool thing is you can't do shit about it but butch and cry and continue with ur racist bull shit.

One unidentified slob crapping on a cop car is not the same as burning down a church or burning crosses on someone's lawn, Jimbo.

Trump does not have the ability to bring back the past. We will not be assembling toasters and blenders in this country ever again.

No president can return any country to its past.

Nor would it be beneficial even if it were possible.

One unidentified slob crapping on a cop car is not the same as burning down a church or burning crosses on someone's lawn, Jimbo.

Trump does not have the ability to bring back the past. We will not be assembling toasters and blenders in this country ever again.

No president can return any country to its past.

Nor would it be beneficial even if it were possible.

You ( sigh ) miss my point.

I believe there is some obscure amendment that allows freedom of assembly.

And the KKK was created to be the muscle end of the Democrat party.

I believe there is some obscure amendment that allows freedom of assembly.

Sure is, and I defend their right to assemble and parade.

I want 24/7, front page coverage of it in the news cycles, for all the world to see, including our own children who is running the government at all levels.

It's going to make it so much easier to get rid of it.

Get your pointy white hat and your Confederate flag and get out there with them now jim.

I want 24/7, front page coverage of it in the news cycles, for all the world to see, including our own children who is running the government at all levels.

Get your pointy white hat and your Confederate flag and get out there with them now jim.

The KKK was created to be the muscle end of the Democrat party.

"After Obama realized he couldn't get anything done legislatively because of the GOP's obstruction, he realized he couldn't deliver on his promises to white-working class Americans, who'd voted for him."

LOL...the coulda, shoulda, woulda president.

Always an excuse.

Funny how you and the Trumpites can't seem to get out of the Civil War era since you keep trying to tie the KKK to the Democrats (even though they all identify as Alt-Right now). Newsflash Jimbo, you're in the 21st fuckin' century. Your backwards ass thinking really doesn't fly in the exterior of America (where a majority of people live).

Perception is reality.

While you're giving revisionist history lessons, all the rest of the world and young Millennial voters will see on the nightly news is a bunch of racist right wing conservatives in pointy white hats.

And that's all that matters pal.

links in the comment:

Lady Liberty is weeping.

actually this is a lib media lie,,,, trump has nothing to do with the KKK,,,, the KKK is all democrat controled,,,, you say how do i know that??? because i thought about joining them when i was younger and after listening to them talk i knew they were libs so i left.....

KKK is all democrats there are no GOP in the KKK

Nlggers are filthy just like obama ,,,,, obama is trash

but the kkk is democrat liberal trash like bill clinton dick (up the butt) durban,, barrick KKK obama (black hitler) see the pattern here

He and the gop will destroy themselves....even the right-wing low information voting bloc will see it

but it won't change their minds about voting for their Con-Men again, that's guaranteed, they prove it time and time again

The new GOP has emerged........ the RepubliKlans...... the party of Trump

yeppers when they were conservatives and racists, you know like the RepubliKlans are now........do you understand now ???

Most likely not, your party will repeat this over and over......duh

actually this is a lib media lie,,,, trump has nothing to do with the KKK,,,, the KKK is all democrat controled,,,, you say how do i know that??? because i thought about joining them when i was younger and after listening to them talk i knew they were libs so i left.....

KKK is all democrats there are no GOP in the KKK

Nlggers are filthy just like obama ,,,,, obama is trash

but the kkk is democrat liberal trash like bill clinton dick (up the butt) durban,, barrick KKK obama (black hitler) see the pattern here

You tangle up your own self .....LMAO

The KKK is democrat

Obama is a democrat

Obama is black

Blacks are Democrats

KKK linches and tars and feathers blacks

Soooo they kill and maim themselves ??? LMAO

For a collective you sure are fucking stupid......duh

"Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!" David Duke

Look fuckers you guys and the entire world throw every fucking thing you had at him and it did not work. Now he has the real power and will transform this country for the good. The cool thing is you can't do shit about it but butch and cry and continue with ur racist bull shit.

Racism is good? Are you in top 1% ?

"After Obama realized he couldn't get anything done legislatively because of the GOP's obstruction, he realized he couldn't deliver on his promises to white-working class Americans, who'd voted for him."

LOL...the coulda, shoulda, woulda president.

Yep, see how efficient Obama was without the GOP.

Yep. The name KKK and the costumes look clownish in the modern era. Kind of like they just stepped out of a "Ghost Busters" movie.

And the idiotic titles: The Exchequer, the Grand Scribe, the Great Titan and Six Furies. And the Grand Dragon with his Eight Hydras ..... It all dates back to a post Civil War south of illiteracy, corruption and intense racial oppression. And that's still what they stand for today.

Yep. The name KKK and the costumes look clownish in the modern era. Kind of like they just stepped out of a "Ghost Busters" movie.

And the idiotic titles: The Exchequer, the Grand Scribe, the Great Titan and Six Furies. And the Grand Dragon with his Eight Hydras ..... It all dates back to a post Civil War south of illiteracy, corruption and intense racial oppression. And that's still what they stand for today.

The addage "Mean people suck" still resonates with people today, young and old.

And that is all that will be seen and perceived in that parade if it happens.

A bunch of mean, racist, redneck pricks.