Will Trump Last 4 Years?

Will Trump Last 4 Years?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How will Trump Leave Office?

• He will quit when he gets bored or when the going gets tough.
    • He will die of natural causes in office before his first term is up.
    • He will be impeached.
    • He will be assassinated.
    • He will remain in office but only as a figurehead.

Chances are Trump will not last 4 years. How do you think he will leave.

1. He will quit when the going gets tough.

2. He will die in office of natural causes.

3. He will be impeached.

4. He will be assassinated.

5. He will remain president as a figurehead and Pence and the Oligarchs will be running the government.

3. He will be impeached.

5. He will remain president as a figurehead and Pence and the Oligarchs will be running the government.

Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot.

I doubt that any president has had more assassination attempts and threats than Barack Obama, and he is still alive, so I deem that the Secret Service will continue to defend the tawdry lout that is Trump effectively (unless he fires the most competent ones, perhaps for mussing up his famous hair).

There is, of course, the possibility that Putin might disagree with The Donald and hire an SS man to off Trump (Indira Gandhi and Anwar Sadat were both done in by their guardians).

Putin is a disreputable character, but not a stupid one. He is far smarter than Trump, and I think that both he and Trump know this.

Putin is a disreputable character, but not a stupid one. He is far smarter than Trump, and I think that both he and Trump know this.

C'mom

Trump knows everything, no one better, he said so.

Putin ran the KGB,

Trumper ran from creditors.

Trump is setting himself up for enormous conflicts of interest. During his campaign, he expressed a desire to profit, personally off the presidency; Declaring "It's very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it." Even now, during the transition, he leads tours of his properties, abusing his position for advertising purposes. Sooner or later, he will break the law.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-11-18/donald-trumps-conflict-of-interest-problem

Another problem is Trump's preoccupation with racial and ethnic hate. It's bound to have a bad end and could cost him the presidency. I agree with Michael Moore. As president, Trump will be his own worst enemy.

Even if he breaks the law nothing will be done by the Justice Department. It will be ignored. The conflict of interest is already there. I wonder how much of taxpayers money will flow into Trump Industries and the public will never know it

Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot.

Jesus-flipping-the-bird.jpg

Why are you calling Jesus an idiot you fucking moron?

That guy you said you killed by crushing his windpipe: You may not know that Jesus is the arbitrator of who goes to heaven or hell. You are already in deep shit and now you are insulting Jesus. YOU ARE FUCKED UP!

I doubt that any president has had more assassination attempts and threats than Barack Obama, and he is still alive, so I deem that the Secret Service will continue to defend the tawdry lout that is Trump effectively (unless he fires the most competent ones, perhaps for mussing up his famous hair).

There is, of course, the possibility that Putin might disagree with The Donald and hire an SS man to off Trump (Indira Gandhi and Anwar Sadat were both done in by their guardians).

there have been no assassination attempts on the nlgger

Trump is setting himself up for enormous conflicts of interest. During his campaign, he expressed a desire to profit, personally off the presidency; Declaring "It's very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it." Even now, during the transition, he leads tours of his properties, abusing his position for advertising purposes. Sooner or later, he will break the law.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-11-18/donald-trumps-conflict-of-interest-problem

Another problem is Trump's preoccupation with racial and ethnic hate. It's bound to have a bad end and could cost him the presidency. I agree with Michael Moore. As president, Trump will be his own worst enemy.

There is no way Trump will set up a blind trust for all his assets. He will remain involved and that is another reason to impeach him.

It would be illegal to have any family members running any of his businesses.

Trump would be smart to liquidate his assets and invest in the S&P 500. This way he will be less inclined to wreck the economy.

Trump has already broken the law in regard to blind trusts.

Donald Trump Meets With His Indian Business Partners Despite Blind Trust Promises

There is no way Trump will set up a blind trust for all his assets. He will remain involved and that is another reason to impeach him.

It would be illegal to have any family members running any of his businesses.

Trump would be smart to liquidate his assets and invest in the S&P 500. This way he will be less inclined to wreck the economy.

Trump has already broken the law in regard to blind trusts.

Donald Trump Meets With His Indian Business Partners Despite Blind Trust Promises

ha ha ha good luck with that slave boy

there have been no assassination attempts on the nlgger

Oh really you dumb fuck?

President Obama has been the most threatened president of all time. An average of about 30 potential death threats are recorded each day by the Secret Service. Many of these threats are pranksters or the mentally ill, but each and every one is investigated to some extent.

The number of serious attempts on the life of the President that have been declassified is five. Here are three of them.

The first attempt was at his 2008 presidential nomination. Three white supremacists and Denver natives, Shawn Robert Adolf, Tharin Robert Gartrell and Nathan Dwaine Johnson, allegedly attempted to kill the President in DC with a high powered rifle. The plot was foiled and all three were arrested. Gartrell was pulled over for erratic driving at 1:30 AM in Denver, and police found a two rifles with scopes attached, one with a silencer attached, as well as other suspicious luggage (Wigs, fake ids etc...) The vehicle also carried meth and drug making equipment. Gartell was charged with driving on a suspended license and carrying a false ID card, as well as driving under the influence of drugs. After his arrest the entire plot was unfolded, which led to the arrests of the two other men.

The second attempt involved two more white supremacists, Paul Schlesselman and Daniel Cowart, who planned a drive by shooting at the then nominee, Senator Obama. They were arrested on the 23rd of October in 2008, before taking any action. They were sentenced to 10 and 14 years of prison, respectively.

The third was far more serious. In November of 2011, Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez, a man claiming he was Jesus and that President Obama was the Antichrist, fired a total of seven rounds at the second floor of the white house with a semi-automatic, Romanian-made rifle. (Although if he was Jesus I am not quite sure why he'd need a rifle.) At any rate, the President and his family, bar Sasha, were not present in DC at the time. No one at the White House was killed or injured, but the bullets caused $97,000 in damage. Surprisingly, it took four days for anyone to realize rounds had actually hit the white house, when a housekeeper found broken glass on the Truman balcony. In fact, the Secret Service was not even aware that a shooting had taken place. It took two years before the shooter was arrested, charged, tried and sentenced. He will be incarcerated at the United States Penitentiary in Atlanta until 2033.

Bullet Hits White House Window | NBC4 Washington

Lucky for Obama CONS are fucking stupid. The people who hate Trump, high ranking military included are smart. I suspect Trump will die of natural causes kinda like Hugo Chavez and Kim Il Jung. I hope nobody shoots him.

ha ha ha good luck with that slave boy

Did a Black man steal your girlfriend? Is a Black man fucking your mom and sister and pimping them out?

Did a Black kid beat the shit out of you haver you called him a n!gger?

You really need to get over your small penis fag boy. If you can find a woman who is not a fat ugly slob maybe you should just admit your lack on manliness and pay a Black man to fuck her while you watch will a big black rubber cock in your faggot ass as you eat his cum out of her cunt and asshole. That is what you loser white boys really want.

What a total loser you are.

3. He will be impeached.

Get this idea watching Valerie Jarrett working the strings of Obama's presidency for 8 years?