How the Right Hates & Advocates Violence

shintao

This tid-bit article explains it well why there are violent protesters in the streets of America.

At the height of President-elect Donald Trump’s feud with Fox News host Megyn Kelly, a Fox executive went to extreme lengths to convince the campaign that her life was at risk.

As Kelly told CNN’s Anderson Cooper in a Wednesday night interview, Trump’s supporters, including one of his own staffers, harassed her and sent her death threats after she asked him a pointed question about his behavior towards women in the first Republican presidential debate.

“We had security guards the whole year,” Kelly said. “I mean the threat level got so high that it was impossible not to take that seriously.”

Cooper asked how the Trump campaign fed that fire.

“Michael Cohen, who is Trump's top lawyer and executive vice president with the Trump Organization had retweeted ‘let’s gut her,’ about me,” Kelly said. “At a time when the threat level was very high, which he knew. And Bill Shine, an executive vice president of Fox, called him up to say, 'You got to stop this. We understand you are angry but she's got three kids and is walking around New York.'”

“And he didn't much care,” Kelly continued. “And what Bill Shine said to Michael Cohen was, ‘Let me put it to you in terms you can understand: If Megyn Kelly gets killed it is not going help your candidate.’”

Kelly said Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s former campaign manager who was hired by CNN as a commentator before quitting to take a job in the Trump administration, “specifically threatened me if I showed up at the second debate.”

Noting that as recently as late October, when Kelly brought up allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump on air, his onetime golf caddie turned social media manager Dan Scavino issued a veiled threat online.

“Watch what happens to her after this election is over," he tweeted about Kelly.

Kelly said these were “not your normal tactics unleashed against a journalist who asked a tough question.”

Though the Fox host gave a softball interview to Trump in May, the President-elect periodically reignited his Twitter war against her throughout the campaign when she covered his campaign in a way he found unfair.

Kelly said she declined to tell these stories before her book “Settle For More” came out because she “didn’t want to be the story.”

“Trump kept trying to make it about me and the story was about him and Hillary Clinton but in the early days him and the other Republicans," she told Cooper. "I write in the book they felt like a human being who had been dropped into a shark tank and there were passersby looking in and slightly horrified at what was going on. And all I wanted to do last year was get myself out of the shark tank.”

Cohen, Trump's lawyer, has been known to make aggressive threats towards those who cross his boss. Last year, the Daily Beast published a story surfacing Trump's ex-wife's Ivana's decades-old claim that the President-elect raped her. While Ivana Trump later said she didn't mean it in "the criminal sense," Cohen argued that spousal rape was not real. He also warned the two Daily Beast reporters behind the story that if they published it, he would sue the publication and destroy their careers.

"I'm warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting," Cohen told them.

Imagine now why Jane Doe dropped her child molestation case against the Tramp.

I agree. One has to only look at some of the posts in this forum with some members of the far right advocating killing or exterminating liberals, democrats, or anybody who disagrees with them or has a different color. This country is in a sad state

The far right is always violent and sick in the head. They are barely human beings. The best you can hope for from a con is if they are indifferent to the suffering of others; usually, they get off on inflicting it. Scientists really do need to do in-depth research on the brain activity, or lack thereof, of these poor excuses of humanity.

This tid-bit article explains it well why there are violent protesters in the streets of America.

Liberals. Always blaming the right for their actions.

The far right is always violent and sick in the head. They are barely human beings. The best you can hope for from a con is if they are indifferent to the suffering of others; usually, they get off on inflicting it. Scientists really do need to do in-depth research on the brain activity, or lack thereof, of these poor excuses of humanity.

It's amazing to watch the projection of the left.

As dems burn and loot cities they tell GOP that GOP is violent. Dem party is on the ropes as members demonstrate. Dems have no power and Warren is running around whining about Sessions. Sanders who was stiffed by hilarity and the washerwoman endorsed hilarity. If Trump can get GDP to %4 dems will say the nation is too rich. Pathetic.

Hmm, did Tramp call for Kelly's assassination? Pedo-Loser.

Your reply is nonsensical. LOL! You are trying to make the argument that the right is hate filled and violent. Within minutes of Trump being elected, liberals were calling for trump to be assassinated on twitter and you did not post that.

Is that why the far left killed over 100 million people in its murderous regimes?

Ya fucking right!

Do you hear the libs here? They might as well walk around with shirts that say "Final solution" on them.

I am pretty sure Kelly will get caught up saying "He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the ground"

you threaten to kill me the first day you posted here killy boy

remember

Dude, its the left making all the death threats, attacking people, insulting people, rioting and causing damage

You leftists live in an alternate universe or something

link

Liberals. Always blaming the right for their actions.

It's amazing to watch the projection of the left.

Your reply is nonsensical. LOL! You are trying to make the argument that the right is hate filled and violent. Within minutes of Trump being elected, liberals were calling for trump to be assassinated on twitter and you did not post that.

Is that why the far left killed over 100 million people in its murderous regimes?

Dude, its the left making all the death threats, attacking people, insulting people, rioting and causing damage

You can't make an omelette...

without slaughtering a few hundred thousand people.

Not sure why you keep asking me this. I have never supported Trump and I didn't vote for him. Do you have that short of a memory? Trump is a disgusting person and I couldn't vote for him. I wrote in John Kasich.

without slaughtering a few hundred thousand people.

Not sure why you keep asking me this. I have never supported Trump and I didn't vote for him. Do you have that short of a memory? Trump is a disgusting person and I couldn't vote for him. I wrote in John Kasich.

^^ moral luminary

I agree. One has to only look at some of the posts in this forum with some members of the far right advocating killing or exterminating liberals, democrats, or anybody who disagrees with them or has a different color. This country is in a sad state

i believe we should cook the good into the democrats

Hmm, no, I posted that Trump was calling for Hillarys assassination.

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know," Trump said.

Dude, its the left making all the deaththreats, attacking people, insulting people, rioting and causing damage

My my!! Really?

Dixie Chicks

Megan Kelly

Hillary Clinton

Jane Doe

After the GOP front-runner was shut out of any delegates in Colorado at the state’s convention two weeks ago, Steve House, the Colorado GOP chairman, said he was receiving thousands of threatening phone calls.

“A Trump supporter recently got in my face and threatened ‘bloodshed’ at the national convention and said he would ‘meet me at the barricades’ if Trump isn’t the nominee,” said the chairman,

You rightys must be from MACS0647-JD

Hmm, no, I posted that Trump was calling for Hillarys assassination.

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know," Trump said.

Again, you keep posting stuff about Trump. LOL! I can't stand Trump. Your point is lost on me, because I am not a trump defender, let alone a supporter.